First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How to Argue With Females
Posted 9/17/08
Only 1 year younger then you haha, yeah I look pretty young. Well carry on with ur guys conversation I'm out.
Posted 9/17/08
i always have arguments, just ignore them or be stupid when they want a response. it does their nuts in, makes them go mad. for example when they ask a question, do the dumb face sign when you stick your tongue into your lower gum and flick your eyes up and down. always pisses her off
Posted 9/17/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


XF_AMPED wrote:

Big boy huh?

Whatever you say lmao


how old are you really? 10 years old ?
thats what it looks like from the picture

and thats the truth


really you though he was ten, i would say about 13
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


XF_AMPED wrote:

Big boy huh?

Whatever you say lmao


how old are you really? 10 years old ?
thats what it looks like from the picture

and thats the truth


really you though he was ten, i would say about 13


Nah don't give him the credit of looking older that he actually is bro.
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Allhailodin wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


XF_AMPED wrote:

Big boy huh?

Whatever you say lmao


how old are you really? 10 years old ?
thats what it looks like from the picture

and thats the truth


really you though he was ten, i would say about 13


Nah don't give him the credit of looking older that he actually is bro.



i was just about to post that.... great minds think alike i guess
Posted 9/17/08
OMG!!!!! thats sooo funny....lol i was thinking of looking up what precedent meant...but then i read the rest and like was like omfg....lol hey these sound pretty harsh but then again as women we sometimes dont get the point
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / =>Here
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so funny.... that (kind of) worked with my teacher. But I DON'T dare anyone to try this on their girlfriend unless you want to break up.
Posted 9/17/08

kino_neko wrote:

OMG!!!!! thats sooo funny....lol i was thinking of looking up what precedent meant...but then i read the rest and like was like omfg....lol hey these sound pretty harsh but then again as women we sometimes dont get the point


so how about the other point that i made? have you changed your mind?
Posted 9/17/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

OMG!!!!! thats sooo funny....lol i was thinking of looking up what precedent meant...but then i read the rest and like was like omfg....lol hey these sound pretty harsh but then again as women we sometimes dont get the point


so how about the other point that i made? have you changed your mind?


what????


lol what are you talking about.......lol
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


XF_AMPED wrote:

Big boy huh?

Whatever you say lmao


how old are you really? 10 years old ?
thats what it looks like from the picture

and thats the truth


really you though he was ten, i would say about 13


Nah don't give him the credit of looking older that he actually is bro.



i was just about to post that.... great minds think alike i guess


Lol
Posted 9/17/08

kino_neko wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

OMG!!!!! thats sooo funny....lol i was thinking of looking up what precedent meant...but then i read the rest and like was like omfg....lol hey these sound pretty harsh but then again as women we sometimes dont get the point


so how about the other point that i made? have you changed your mind?


what????


lol what are you talking about.......lol


about showing us males your cleavage

for example :
4535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / West Coast of Can...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
OMG LOL that was so funny, some of it was true but alot of it was sexist and not funny at all. But the steps XD I want to try them now
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

OMG!!!!! thats sooo funny....lol i was thinking of looking up what precedent meant...but then i read the rest and like was like omfg....lol hey these sound pretty harsh but then again as women we sometimes dont get the point


so how about the other point that i made? have you changed your mind?


what????


lol what are you talking about.......lol


about showing us males your cleavage




lol....uh im flattered but liek idk there isnt so much to show XD
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

kino_neko wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

OMG!!!!! thats sooo funny....lol i was thinking of looking up what precedent meant...but then i read the rest and like was like omfg....lol hey these sound pretty harsh but then again as women we sometimes dont get the point


so how about the other point that i made? have you changed your mind?


what????


lol what are you talking about.......lol


about showing us males your cleavage




"lol....uh im flattered but liek idk there isnt so much to show XD "

Speak fucking english not cell phone,

Posted 9/17/08

Allhailodin wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:

OMG!!!!! thats sooo funny....lol i was thinking of looking up what precedent meant...but then i read the rest and like was like omfg....lol hey these sound pretty harsh but then again as women we sometimes dont get the point


so how about the other point that i made? have you changed your mind?


what????


lol what are you talking about.......lol


about showing us males your cleavage




lol....uh im flattered but liek idk there isnt so much to show XD

Speak fucking english not cell phone,

fuck sorry for being fucking human and mispelling some words and saying idk...go do something better than criticizing me for writing like ok....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.