First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Requests!!
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
Hello!!
please tell me anything you want on the avatar(s) please!!
please fill out the form in the bottom!!


Picture: (optional)
Picture
Decorations: (optional)
Grass, Swirls, leaves, etc.
Text: (optional)
Text
Border: (optional)
color
Color Style:
pink, red, blue, purple, etc..

thank you!!

~~prettyhome
Member
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Picture

Decorations: (optional) yes, beautiful decoration
Text: Candy1994
Border: (optional) No
color: any that will fit


Posted 9/19/08

Candy1994 wrote:

Picture

Decorations: (optional) yes, beautiful decoration
Text: Candy1994
Border: (optional) No
color: any that will fit




44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Picture:
Decorations: Swirls, sparkling
Text: yuki ( nice font)
carebear05
Border: no need
Color Style:
pink, sparkly colour.. eheheh
onegaishimasu ^-^
Member
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / everyone's HEART
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Picture:


Decorations: anything cute

Text: alex-chan

Border: anything that will fits the pic

Color Style: anything thay will fits the pic..

Posted 9/23/08
picture: can you find pics for me? the celeb's name is xiao jie (girl) from hey girl/ hei se hui mei mei

decorations: swirls
text cute Xiao Jie
border: anything that's not too think
colour style: blue/ pink
Moderator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

carebear05 wrote:

Picture:
Decorations: Swirls, sparkling
Text: yuki ( nice font)
carebear05
Border: no need
Color Style:
pink, sparkly colour.. eheheh
onegaishimasu ^-^




aii hope chu like it n_n
Moderator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

yesemily wrote:

picture: can you find pics for me? the celeb's name is xiao jie (girl) from hey girl/ hei se hui mei mei

decorations: swirls
text cute Xiao Jie
border: anything that's not too think
colour style: blue/ pink


:o wat kind of pics do you want ?:l
Moderator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

osfan wrote:

Picture:


Decorations: anything cute

Text: alex-chan

Border: anything that will fits the pic

Color Style: anything thay will fits the pic..





aii hope you like it :]
Posted 9/23/08
Picture:

size: tall and thin
Decorations:Swirls
Text:Nancy-chan @crunchyroll.com, NarutoFangirl_123095
Border:no thanks
Color Style:red
Posted 9/23/08

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

Picture:

size: tall and thin
Decorations:Swirls
Text:Nancy-chan @crunchyroll.com, NarutoFangirl_123095
Border:no thanks
Color Style:red


goumene sai no swirls!!
ask cookie chan!
Posted 9/23/08


that okay i like the grass better.........thanks anyways i love it
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

u8cookie wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

Picture:
Decorations: Swirls, sparkling
Text: yuki ( nice font)
carebear05
Border: no need
Color Style:
pink, sparkly colour.. eheheh
onegaishimasu ^-^




aii hope chu like it n_n


wow its very nice!! oh but do you think you can make it longer and thinner? i like it very long
Moderator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

carebear05 wrote:


u8cookie wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

Picture:
Decorations: Swirls, sparkling
Text: yuki ( nice font)
carebear05
Border: no need
Color Style:
pink, sparkly colour.. eheheh
onegaishimasu ^-^




aii hope chu like it n_n


wow its very nice!! oh but do you think you can make it longer and thinner? i like it very long :D


:o I COULDNT MAKE IT IDENTICAL CUZ I FORGOT TO SAVE IT but i hope you like this one :]

44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

u8cookie wrote:


carebear05 wrote:


u8cookie wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

Picture:
Decorations: Swirls, sparkling
Text: yuki ( nice font)
carebear05
Border: no need
Color Style:
pink, sparkly colour.. eheheh
onegaishimasu ^-^




aii hope chu like it n_n


wow its very nice!! oh but do you think you can make it longer and thinner? i like it very long :D


:o I COULDNT MAKE IT IDENTICAL CUZ I FORGOT TO SAVE IT but i hope you like this one :]



ooh this one's nice too but why's there the 'life, love & laugh'? btw do you think you can make it to at least the length of a page and thin too ? sry made you re-do >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.