Created by cartoonful
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you think about this group so far?
Posted 10/13/08

sakuraeternal wrote:


xximportgurlxx wrote:

looks interesting...


i forgot, anyway welcome to the group, there is a lot new thing available in the forum, so hope u chek them all out!!
:)



thxz...
Chaos Demon
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / What, I'm suppose...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08

xximportgurlxx wrote:


sakuraeternal wrote:


xximportgurlxx wrote:

looks interesting...


i forgot, anyway welcome to the group, there is a lot new thing available in the forum, so hope u chek them all out!!
:)



thxz...


Omg your icon is soooo cute! heh, sorry, had to say that

Posted 10/13/08

Aayame wrote:


xximportgurlxx wrote:


sakuraeternal wrote:


xximportgurlxx wrote:

looks interesting...


i forgot, anyway welcome to the group, there is a lot new thing available in the forum, so hope u chek them all out!!
:)



thxz...


Omg your icon is soooo cute! heh, sorry, had to say that



thxz much!!!

Shadow Throne
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FROM HELL!!!
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
lez all invite some ppl from the forumz, and ur friends and all to the group!
Member
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The lair unkown t...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
it lured me in,...
well, else i wouldnt have entered ofcourse.
hehe ^-^ im gonna have fun, if im accepted by the other ppl xD
Shadow Throne
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FROM HELL!!!
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Nr1animef4n wrote:

it lured me in,...
well, else i wouldnt have entered ofcourse.
hehe ^-^ im gonna have fun, if im accepted by the other ppl xD


Welcome to the group The world of fantasy-Dark side! Check out the forums and pages and activities. BE ACTIVE! our mods r: me, sano,sakuraeternal
Member
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The lair unkown t...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
haha i always read through the forums before joining :3 and it looked nice ^^ so thanks, and ill sure to be respectfull.
Shadow Throne
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FROM HELL!!!
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Nr1animef4n wrote:

haha i always read through the forums before joining :3 and it looked nice ^^ so thanks, and ill sure to be respectfull.


thanx!
Member
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The lair unkown t...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
haha no problem miss ^^
Shadow Throne
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FROM HELL!!!
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
lez invite other ppl and ur friends too!!! >.<
Member
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The lair unkown t...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
i dont have friends here on crunchy >.<
Shadow Throne
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FROM HELL!!!
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

Nr1animef4n wrote:

i dont have friends here on crunchy >.<


well, me not forcing u to make friends but... if u make some friends in the future, be sure to invite them! and also, go on any of the users and see their friendlist, and invite every single one of them even tho u dont know them. u can invite strangers too! the main goal so far is to reach 400 members.
Chaos Demon
3524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ..... i dunno !
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

love it!!
Shadow Throne
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FROM HELL!!!
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

salmeria wrote:


love it!!


thank u!
Chaos Demon
3524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ..... i dunno !
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

cartoonful wrote:


salmeria wrote:


love it!!


thank u! :)


no prob...it's true

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.