First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
SHINTA or YamaShi??!!
3036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Yemen ^^v
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
ok...so tell me....who is better??!!
for me....IT'S SHINTA OFCOURSE!!!

hmmm...cuz i kinda hate YamaShi!!!
so now...u choose!!



o
OR




hehehe i liked the "hands soft" thing!!!
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere, Someplace
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
Lol! I just started liking this couple.... SHINATA!! So cute they completely match!
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Is it Shinta or Shinata? :0 I like Shinata, they look cuter together. : )
2185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
how about kamiki ryunosuke(the other boy from tantei gakuen q) and shida mirai?
i think they're pretty cute together

this is kamiki ryunosuke


shida mirai
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
thats so cute.....i really like both of the pic! does shida mirai has an upcoming drama or movie? anybody knows?
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
she looks cute with both :]
3036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Yemen ^^v
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

bluesky0001 wrote:

thats so cute.....i really like both of the pic! does shida mirai has an upcoming drama or movie? anybody knows?


hai hai...she will have a new drama in 2009!!
YAY~!!
it's called
Dare mo mamotte kurenai

1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

mecco wrote:

ok...so tell me....which is better??!!
for me....IT'S SHINTA ODCOURSE!!!

hmmm...cuz i kinda hate YamaShi!!!
so now...u choose!!





OR




hehehe i liked the "hands soft" thing!!!


haha! agreed.. definitely shinta!!... dont like yamashi either no offense but yamada is too good for shida... no offense... i mean i like shida cuz shes kinda cute but still... sorry...
3036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Yemen ^^v
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

karen07 wrote:

how about kamiki ryunosuke(the other boy from tantei gakuen q) and shida mirai?
i think they're pretty cute together

this is kamiki ryunosuke


shida mirai


hai hai...these look kawaiii too!!
but i still can't get along with YamaShi!!
ughhhhhhhhh i hate yamada!!!!!!!!
hehehe gomen fans.....but i do!!


2185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

mecco wrote:


karen07 wrote:

how about kamiki ryunosuke(the other boy from tantei gakuen q) and shida mirai?
i think they're pretty cute together

this is kamiki ryunosuke


shida mirai


hai hai...these look kawaiii too!!
but i still can't get along with YamaShi!!
ughhhhhhhhh i hate yamada!!!!!!!!
hehehe gomen fans.....but i do!!




me too...he annoys me in tantei gakuen q
i think it was his character cuz he's not that annoying when they did the interview with hey say 7
3036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Yemen ^^v
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

karen07 wrote:


mecco wrote:


karen07 wrote:

how about kamiki ryunosuke(the other boy from tantei gakuen q) and shida mirai?
i think they're pretty cute together

this is kamiki ryunosuke


shida mirai


hai hai...these look kawaiii too!!
but i still can't get along with YamaShi!!
ughhhhhhhhh i hate yamada!!!!!!!!
hehehe gomen fans.....but i do!!




me too...he annoys me in tantei gakuen q
i think it was his character cuz he's not that annoying when they did the interview with hey say 7


yaaaaaa...soo dumb in tantei gakuen q!!!!!
i was like...what the....??
but i didn't see him in interviews...cuz i hated him!!


197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
I like Shinata better. They look cute in Seigi no Mikata! Oh my god, I can't believe that drama is ended. I want the second season for it or the special where they have to kiss.
2185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

mecco wrote:


karen07 wrote:


mecco wrote:


karen07 wrote:

how about kamiki ryunosuke(the other boy from tantei gakuen q) and shida mirai?
i think they're pretty cute together

this is kamiki ryunosuke


shida mirai


hai hai...these look kawaiii too!!
but i still can't get along with YamaShi!!
ughhhhhhhhh i hate yamada!!!!!!!!
hehehe gomen fans.....but i do!!




me too...he annoys me in tantei gakuen q
i think it was his character cuz he's not that annoying when they did the interview with hey say 7


yaaaaaa...soo dumb in tantei gakuen q!!!!!
i was like...what the....??
but i didn't see him in interviews...cuz i hated him!!





ha ha ha u're so funny
why do u hate him that much?
3036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Yemen ^^v
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

karen07 wrote:


mecco wrote:


karen07 wrote:


mecco wrote:


karen07 wrote:

how about kamiki ryunosuke(the other boy from tantei gakuen q) and shida mirai?
i think they're pretty cute together

this is kamiki ryunosuke


shida mirai


hai hai...these look kawaiii too!!
but i still can't get along with YamaShi!!
ughhhhhhhhh i hate yamada!!!!!!!!
hehehe gomen fans.....but i do!!




me too...he annoys me in tantei gakuen q
i think it was his character cuz he's not that annoying when they did the interview with hey say 7


yaaaaaa...soo dumb in tantei gakuen q!!!!!
i was like...what the....??
but i didn't see him in interviews...cuz i hated him!!





ha ha ha u're so funny
why do u hate him that much?


when i saw him in tantei~....he was soooo full of himself!!
like he is the boss or smth!!!!
BTW...that was my first impression of YAMAPI....and at last...i was sooooooo crazy about him
!!
and now....i don't want to be soooooo crazy about yamada!! NO WAAAAY!!!!
i hope that will never happen!!!

5722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my world...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
yeah i like her better with kamiki ryunosuke
oh btw...can someone tell me the drama with shida and kanata..thank u
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.