First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What are some possible Code geass R3 Plot if the story continue?
34089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / シンガポール (Singapore)
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Lulu is still alive from wat i seem^^......lulu will not die easily.....if lulu die...his pwrs will all disappear. I assume that lulu is da guy who is ridin da carriage with C.C...
Da guy ridin da carriage didnt show his face as he was covered up....I assume its him^^..One of da guy who was part of da CG production told me^^ .

I hope i look 4ward 2 da 3 seasons if dat guy told me >.<
3908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Lulu is alive
Posted 9/28/08
It should be all about Rivalz.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
if lulu is alive its great im hopeing for a r3 ........
3101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


chiodos_ wrote:

holy shit ALL CAPS FURY??

i think kaguya-chan will rule the fucking world... lelouch dies... suzaku becomes a fag...


Suzaku is ALREADY a Fag.


He is really a fag
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / celje
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

deli53 wrote:

Lulu is alive


yes man/girl he is alive ppl!¨!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 9/28/08

wrote:

Orange having an orange farm.
'nuff said


and u were rite........
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / waiha
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
A Code G-ass season 3 would be totally "H" - Lelouch and C.C. getting it on as he tries to "stab" her to death every night trying to lift her curse of immortality using extreme immorality. C.C's last line doesn't mean he's still alive - people do speak to the dead when they reminisce - as if they were still around (for lack of a better term). No season 3 peoples, deal with it. The power of Geass didn't isolate him - it drew people together around him and resulted in his aims being accomplished through all of their actions/help. He wasn't alone.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

kitsune5oh wrote:

A Code G-ass season 3 would be totally "H" - Lelouch and C.C. getting it on as he tries to "stab" her to death every night trying to lift her curse of immortality using extreme immorality. C.C's last line doesn't mean he's still alive - people do speak to the dead when they reminisce - as if they were still around (for lack of a better term). No season 3 peoples, deal with it. The power of Geass didn't isolate him - it drew people together around him and resulted in his aims being accomplished through all of their actions/help. He wasn't alone.


that is true, but why should the not reveal the vagons drivers face? what's up with the sleave the driver has? it all makes no sense, meaning what atleast i think that lelouch is alive. Since you did know when zerosaku stabs lelouch he dies talks blabla and then falls down to nunnaly, and when he touches her he shows her the memories and you do know that only those with a VERY VERY strong geass can only show his/hers memories to other people (must be imortal as well) so when you sum this up and other things you know that Lelouch is alive and living an peaceful life. (i hope rofl)

But what i hope is that within a week we will get answers from the directors (i hope) to see if he really is alive or not, and if he is, im hoping for an OVA to see how it all went and such =)
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / waiha
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

darkoff wrote:


kitsune5oh wrote:

A Code G-ass season 3 would be totally "H" - Lelouch and C.C. getting it on as he tries to "stab" her to death every night trying to lift her curse of immortality using extreme immorality. C.C's last line doesn't mean he's still alive - people do speak to the dead when they reminisce - as if they were still around (for lack of a better term). No season 3 peoples, deal with it. The power of Geass didn't isolate him - it drew people together around him and resulted in his aims being accomplished through all of their actions/help. He wasn't alone.


that is true, but why should the not reveal the vagons drivers face? what's up with the sleave the driver has? it all makes no sense, meaning what atleast i think that lelouch is alive. Since you did know when zerosaku stabs lelouch he dies talks blabla and then falls down to nunnaly, and when he touches her he shows her the memories and you do know that only those with a VERY VERY strong geass can only show his/hers memories to other people (must be imortal as well) so when you sum this up and other things you know that Lelouch is alive and living an peaceful life. (i hope rofl)

But what i hope is that within a week we will get answers from the directors (i hope) to see if he really is alive or not, and if he is, im hoping for an OVA to see how it all went and such =)


the wagon driver is minor - they don't show all the faces up close of the all the generic people in the background in all the various scenes, right? as for Lulu making a pretty speech and sharing his memories with Nunally - how else can they make his death scene dramatic or with emotional impact? If he just fell over dead like a chump, how cool would that be? No, not at all. He used up the last of his strength revealing the truth to Nunally with "his dying breath", so to speak. IIRC, having a strong geass doesn't automatically make one immortal - not that i've heard throughout the series anyway.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

kitsune5oh wrote:


darkoff wrote:


kitsune5oh wrote:

A Code G-ass season 3 would be totally "H" - Lelouch and C.C. getting it on as he tries to "stab" her to death every night trying to lift her curse of immortality using extreme immorality. C.C's last line doesn't mean he's still alive - people do speak to the dead when they reminisce - as if they were still around (for lack of a better term). No season 3 peoples, deal with it. The power of Geass didn't isolate him - it drew people together around him and resulted in his aims being accomplished through all of their actions/help. He wasn't alone.


that is true, but why should the not reveal the vagons drivers face? what's up with the sleave the driver has? it all makes no sense, meaning what atleast i think that lelouch is alive. Since you did know when zerosaku stabs lelouch he dies talks blabla and then falls down to nunnaly, and when he touches her he shows her the memories and you do know that only those with a VERY VERY strong geass can only show his/hers memories to other people (must be imortal as well) so when you sum this up and other things you know that Lelouch is alive and living an peaceful life. (i hope rofl)

But what i hope is that within a week we will get answers from the directors (i hope) to see if he really is alive or not, and if he is, im hoping for an OVA to see how it all went and such =)


the wagon driver is minor - they don't show all the faces up close of the all the generic people in the background in all the various scenes, right? as for Lulu making a pretty speech and sharing his memories with Nunally - how else can they make his death scene dramatic or with emotional impact? If he just fell over dead like a chump, how cool would that be? No, not at all. He used up the last of his strength revealing the truth to Nunally with "his dying breath", so to speak. IIRC, having a strong geass doesn't automatically make one immortal - not that i've heard throughout the series anyway.


some of what you have said is true, but this studio that animated Code Geass have shown ALL the faces of the people who are just in the background so that's wrong what you have said.

And as for Lelouch sharing his memories that no one else than C.C zerosaku he made them with, it's impossible for an ordinary geass user to send his memories to another human being if it's not strong enough, and you know why? you did know that he killed his mom and his dad right? in that time he could have taken the Codes from them and making himself immortal since his dad took V.V's code and made him self immortal right?

and that "if he just fell over dead like a chump" i'd really not mind, since you still got to see Nunnaly crying.

i guess that is what i have to say for now.
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Love Junkies, Rit...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

wahoo6692 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


chiodos_ wrote:

holy shit ALL CAPS FURY??

i think kaguya-chan will rule the fucking world... lelouch dies... suzaku becomes a fag...


Suzaku is ALREADY a Fag.


GOD, I already told u Lelouch die. ANd of course Suzaku a fag. But at least he now Lelouch's FAG. lol



How do u know lelouch died? how do u know if he's not the person driving the wagon? and Suzaku rock.... he's not a fag
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / HOUSTON TEXAS
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

whitetsubasa wrote:


wahoo6692 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


chiodos_ wrote:

holy shit ALL CAPS FURY??

i think kaguya-chan will rule the fucking world... lelouch dies... suzaku becomes a fag...


Suzaku is ALREADY a Fag.


GOD, I already told u Lelouch die. ANd of course Suzaku a fag. But at least he now Lelouch's FAG. lol



How do u know lelouch died? how do u know if he's not the person driving the wagon? and Suzaku rock.... he's not a fag


Because what the freaking point of all those Flashback if he didnt died. He not gonna say and do all those crap just to pass the time until he woke up from the stab wound since he's a freaking immortal
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Love Junkies, Rit...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

wahoo6692 wrote:


whitetsubasa wrote:


wahoo6692 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


chiodos_ wrote:

holy shit ALL CAPS FURY??

i think kaguya-chan will rule the fucking world... lelouch dies... suzaku becomes a fag...


Suzaku is ALREADY a Fag.


GOD, I already told u Lelouch die. ANd of course Suzaku a fag. But at least he now Lelouch's FAG. lol



How do u know lelouch died? how do u know if he's not the person driving the wagon? and Suzaku rock.... he's not a fag


Because what the freaking point of all those Flashback if he didnt died. He not gonna say and do all those crap just to pass the time until he woke up from the stab wound since he's a freaking immortal


he could just fake he is dead so that there will be no more lelouch vi brittania in the world..
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


chiodos_ wrote:

holy shit ALL CAPS FURY??

i think kaguya-chan will rule the fucking world... lelouch dies... suzaku becomes a fag...


Suzaku is ALREADY a Fag.


suzaku is not a fag in end he is awsome

i highly doubt there will be a r3 with lelouch dying
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.