First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Attraction to Anime
3441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
loving anime characters???
that's crazy.....
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Cakeman wrote:


SMDYB_Reborn wrote:
Is it because the closest thing to sex that you have are cartoons having sex while you jack off? Please answer. No, I won't ever digress.





ZnTFanatic wrote:

Er, are you talking about hentai, or people "falling in love" with anime characters?


I think he means hentai.

In that case, you're in the wrong place man. Take your rant/hate to a hentai forum or something. Most of us here do not watch hentai. (Yes, surprisingly, I'm defending an internet community. Wow I have no life). Also, what a superiority complex.


Right, watching hentai is, well, not a crime, I mean, whatever floats your boat. But I don't think anyone has actually 'fallen in love' with an anime character. Obsessed? Sure. Love? No. I believe they're called otakus? Anyway, if indeed he is talking about hentai, I don't see anything wrong with it, whatever makes you happy
1819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no ty
Posted 9/17/08

SMDYB_Reborn wrote:

I wanna know people. Why are so many of you in love with drawings from some sick old Japanese perverted bastard? I mean they are drawings why aren't you attracted to them. Is it because of some kind of mentall illness or because you are a loser in life and you know that you will never get a real life partner? Is it because the closest thing to sex that you have are cartoons having sex while you jack off? Please answer. No, I won't ever digress.


lol your weird, what do you mean btw Hentai? that is dirty but wtv is their choice if they wanna do what they wanna do, you shouldn't be minding into other peoples business if you find it weird, then don't watch animes , are you trying to point this at anyone specifically because the way you talk is like you have grudge on someone but you don't know where to take it. There are things we can understand and things we can't, just don't complicate your life by calling other's losers or something, that is not right! Basically, what I am trying to say is "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS".
Posted 9/17/08

aidannwn wrote:

I have no idea what you mean. The anime's I watch include the gundam (mecha stuff) d.grayman, blassreiter and a few more action/ thriller. none of these have some sick old Japanese perverted bastard

If you are refering to a specific anime, give a name or a link and I can safely say if I've watched it or not.

so to speak. I love these animes because the plot is good, it makes me think and helps me relax. It's also a hobby. Do I love perverted old men, no.

As for your question,
Is it because the closest thing to sex that you have are cartoons having sex while you jack off?

no one in these cartoons as you say, seem to have sex.

I think you are referring to hentai and that's a separate thread. If you think anime is all hentai, you don't know anything about anime.

And while I don't watch hetai, I'm sure other ppl do. Good for them. It's their life -- I don't see why you should be so worried, judgmental and small minded about it.



Nicely said
because of this one person a lot of other people are gonna feel weird and find that talking about animes is weird in crunchyroll and they probably might get peer pressured of what is right and what is wrong
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Well.... humans are capable of doing some of the most ubsured things... i guess thats just shows us that a mind can be as twisted as it is clean
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
I prefer seeing the art than loving the show and character itself. Do not worry, I still prefer real girls.
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
There is probably already a topic on this but regardless, the creator of the thread presented the subject by using insults which is not allowed.

Locked
Posted 9/17/08
LOL If you fall in love with a fucking fictional animated character you need to seriously get fucking laid, only somebody whose really desperate would find an animated character attractive, they look so fucking fake for fuck sakes.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.