netnavis maker!!!!!
Posted 9/17/08
my netnavie (mispeell) would be......MARINA<---water type!!

write the name that u like and make it up yourselves (:
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
What? I don't understand what you're saying..... Please elaborate more!
Posted 9/17/08
i would name mine Ben Dover water type :P
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
what are you trying to make us do?
7279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
waaa...*confused*
2811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Intel i7
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
i guess mines would be Eric Shun fire type
Posted 9/17/08
I'm guessing that she's/he's talking about the netnavis in Megaman Battle Network, and is currently asking for which netnavi you want to create.
735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
mine would be
sky dane wind type
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Maou068 wrote:

What? I don't understand what you're saying..... Please elaborate more!





jeromemmzz wrote:

what are you trying to make us do?





akosieunice wrote:

waaa...*confused*


This Thread is Based on Megaman Battle Network or NT Warrior
Net Navi's are sentient, or semi-sentient, computer program designed to be an assistant for the operator and resides in his or her Personal Terminal, abbreviated as "PET". Specifically, the PET is a multipurpose device that is capable of acting in numerous functions, such as sending and receiving e-mail, acting as an alarm clock and calendar, and acting as a cell phone. Each of these functions is controlled by the NetNavi that resides within the PET under normal circumstances. A PET is, however, also capable of connecting to computerized devices, referred to as "Jacking In" (Plug-In), in which case the NetNavi is transferred to that device and may roam around it, affecting programs contained in that device as required, and moving through that device to any other devices connected to it, such as moving from a specific computer to the larger Internet. In addition, NetNavis may function as anti-virus software, directly combating the offending programs in an activity called "virus busting". Two Navis can also battle one another in "NetBattles," and are designated by the extension ".EXE".

When a NetNavi is defeated in these battles, they are usually logged out to avoid permanent damage,
This info came off of Wikipedia hope this helps

Malicious users may use their Navi to hack into secure computer networks and commit crimes. Though these NetNavis are not technically viruses, they are treated as such

hope this helps
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

BusoZero wrote:

I'm guessing that she's/he's talking about the netnavis in Megaman Battle Network, and is currently asking for which netnavi you want to create.





akumalevel4 wrote:

This Thread is Based on Megaman Battle Network or NT Warrior
Net Navi's are sentient, or semi-sentient, computer program designed to be an assistant for the operator and resides in his or her Personal Terminal, abbreviated as "PET". Specifically, the PET is a multipurpose device that is capable of acting in numerous functions, such as sending and receiving e-mail, acting as an alarm clock and calendar, and acting as a cell phone. Each of these functions is controlled by the NetNavi that resides within the PET under normal circumstances. A PET is, however, also capable of connecting to computerized devices, referred to as "Jacking In" (Plug-In), in which case the NetNavi is transferred to that device and may roam around it, affecting programs contained in that device as required, and moving through that device to any other devices connected to it, such as moving from a specific computer to the larger Internet. In addition, NetNavis may function as anti-virus software, directly combating the offending programs in an activity called "virus busting". Two Navis can also battle one another in "NetBattles," and are designated by the extension ".EXE".

When a NetNavi is defeated in these battles, they are usually logged out to avoid permanent damage,
This info came off of Wikipedia hope this helps

Malicious users may use their Navi to hack into secure computer networks and commit crimes. Though these NetNavis are not technically viruses, they are treated as such




ohhh........
well now i remember...
thanks for that info... uuhhmm..

actually i onLy needed the word "megaman" to remember...
(its been a long long time since ive seen that show)



on topic:

~nisa~ ice
1819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
not sure... i prefer not thinking about PET at all
Posted 9/20/08
NetNavi - Misha - Void element

btw I think this is just spam, no real discussion here
Posted 9/20/08
This is pointless.
Ugh~
Posted 9/20/08
This thread is too confusing

~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.