First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Rarest Kind of Anime character/s
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
sicko pedos protangonaist are rare....does it even exist?
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Gaahinaneto wrote:


ravingeldrid wrote:


ocehC_lE wrote:

Light Yagami!...

Wherein the protagonist is the villain
and the antagonist is the hero!


I don't think really... but that type of character is not rare.. Its classified as a Anti-Hero and it is somewhat common too. In which you are the main protagonist but you somewhat do evil. (Examples: Light, Ikuto, Lelouch, Natsume Hyuuga, Aoshi Shinomori, etc)



Who the hell is natsume hyuuga?! I've heard of Neji and Hinata Hyuuga but not that! Or unless it's on another anime.


maybe there was supposed to be a commas between natusume and hyuuga? because natsume i think i no....probably unless im wrong
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sasayaki(moonligh...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

wahoo6692 wrote:

BYRONIC CHARACTER LIKE LELOUCH LAMPEROUGE AND LIGHT YAGAMI. ( FUNNY HOW BOTH NAMES START WITH AN "L"
IT'LL TAKE YEARS before anyone can make another anime like death note and code geass.


I'm aiming to make the next one! I've been preparing for a year or two now, and I'm only 14, so I've got lots of time! Wish me good luck! (*´▽`*)
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sasayaki(moonligh...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

toxicated-angel wrote:


Gaahinaneto wrote:


ravingeldrid wrote:


ocehC_lE wrote:

Light Yagami!...

Wherein the protagonist is the villain
and the antagonist is the hero!


I don't think really... but that type of character is not rare.. Its classified as a Anti-Hero and it is somewhat common too. In which you are the main protagonist but you somewhat do evil. (Examples: Light, Ikuto, Lelouch, Natsume Hyuuga, Aoshi Shinomori, etc)



Who the hell is natsume hyuuga?! I've heard of Neji and Hinata Hyuuga but not that! Or unless it's on another anime.


maybe there was supposed to be a commas between natusume and hyuuga? because natsume i think i no....probably unless im wrong


I had just looked it up and it's some *cough* ugly guy from another anime.
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

lil_topaz wrote:


idiot_parade wrote:


chiodos- wrote:

how do you define rare? how is something rare? what are the standards for being rare? why is something called rare?


Agreed.


Slightly Chubby Protagonists Are Pretty Daymn Rare.


sorry to be a pain but wat does protagonist mean
i keep hearing it but not knowing what it is


main character of a film/series/episode/manga/thatre play ect..
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Gaahinaneto wrote:


toxicated-angel wrote:


Gaahinaneto wrote:


ravingeldrid wrote:


ocehC_lE wrote:

Light Yagami!...

Wherein the protagonist is the villain
and the antagonist is the hero!


I don't think really... but that type of character is not rare.. Its classified as a Anti-Hero and it is somewhat common too. In which you are the main protagonist but you somewhat do evil. (Examples: Light, Ikuto, Lelouch, Natsume Hyuuga, Aoshi Shinomori, etc)



Who the hell is natsume hyuuga?! I've heard of Neji and Hinata Hyuuga but not that! Or unless it's on another anime.


maybe there was supposed to be a commas between natusume and hyuuga? because natsume i think i no....probably unless im wrong


I had just looked it up and it's some *cough* ugly guy from another anime.


OOOHHH FROM GAKUEN ALICE !!! i hate that guy....i hate the show...i remember the name !! *coughs* not that ugly*coughs* kinda evil baby looky*sneeze*
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sasayaki(moonligh...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

toxicated-angel wrote:


Gaahinaneto wrote:


toxicated-angel wrote:


Gaahinaneto wrote:


ravingeldrid wrote:


ocehC_lE wrote:

Light Yagami!...

Wherein the protagonist is the villain
and the antagonist is the hero!


I don't think really... but that type of character is not rare.. Its classified as a Anti-Hero and it is somewhat common too. In which you are the main protagonist but you somewhat do evil. (Examples: Light, Ikuto, Lelouch, Natsume Hyuuga, Aoshi Shinomori, etc)



Who the hell is natsume hyuuga?! I've heard of Neji and Hinata Hyuuga but not that! Or unless it's on another anime.


maybe there was supposed to be a commas between natusume and hyuuga? because natsume i think i no....probably unless im wrong


I had just looked it up and it's some *cough* ugly guy from another anime.


OOOHHH FROM GAKUEN ALICE !!! i hate that guy....i hate the show...i remember the name !! *coughs* not that ugly*coughs* kinda evil baby looky*sneeze*


Is it worth watching?
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Gaahinaneto wrote:


toxicated-angel wrote:


Gaahinaneto wrote:


toxicated-angel wrote:


Gaahinaneto wrote:


ravingeldrid wrote:


ocehC_lE wrote:

Light Yagami!...

Wherein the protagonist is the villain
and the antagonist is the hero!


I don't think really... but that type of character is not rare.. Its classified as a Anti-Hero and it is somewhat common too. In which you are the main protagonist but you somewhat do evil. (Examples: Light, Ikuto, Lelouch, Natsume Hyuuga, Aoshi Shinomori, etc)



Who the hell is natsume hyuuga?! I've heard of Neji and Hinata Hyuuga but not that! Or unless it's on another anime.


maybe there was supposed to be a commas between natusume and hyuuga? because natsume i think i no....probably unless im wrong


I had just looked it up and it's some *cough* ugly guy from another anime.


OOOHHH FROM GAKUEN ALICE !!! i hate that guy....i hate the show...i remember the name !! *coughs* not that ugly*coughs* kinda evil baby looky*sneeze*


Is it worth watching?


depends on your taste....
I never got ppast episode 8 equivalent to where i got to on the manga...the manga is better though It is a bit chessy and sad slightly with cunning people who manipulate a boy with powers and make him an assasin or smth like that...ALICE is a special ability some children have and some are dangersous and some are interrestingly weird...there is one girl who has a special one though
Posted 9/18/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


Another one I can remember right now:

Shimura Tae from Gintama (technically, it's a naginata tough)



On topic:
Awesome hobo must be rare.

Musashi-like person, from Gintama too. Gintama has many weird characters.
635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
havent seen an obese girl yet
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

maxxus0923 wrote:

If you know one please gladly share them to us... for me... it has to be


Spear Holding Female Protagonist... its rare for n anime to have a girl protagonist holding a spear... normally anime girls would hold a sword/gun.



ikkitousen


Seirei no Moribito
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Britain
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

chaire wrote:

The rarest of them all: An obese girl


That is quite true, i have seen an obese female in about only 3 or 4 animes, which all but one of their names escape me 'Ajimu - Kaigan Monogatari' has one in (by that i mean a short round less desireable or sorts!), and there has to be other animes but i just forgot the names, which is rare seeing as ive watched about 160 anime series.


But if i have to be completely honest... freddie mercury, a robot which believes its human, and a talking gorilla are the most 'rare' anime characters you are probably ever going to find. as of the present i have only seen them in one anime..... Cromartie high school'
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

madao_72 wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


Another one I can remember right now:

Shimura Tae from Gintama (technically, it's a naginata tough)



On topic:
Awesome hobo must be rare.

Musashi-like person, from Gintama too. Gintama has many weird characters.


protagnonist i say....
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

kingfish00 wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:

If you know one please gladly share them to us... for me... it has to be


Spear Holding Female Protagonist... its rare for n anime to have a girl protagonist holding a spear... normally anime girls would hold a sword/gun.



ikkitousen


Seirei no Moribito


3 animes so far... ikkitousen was already mentioned earlier...
18679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


kingfish00 wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:

If you know one please gladly share them to us... for me... it has to be


Spear Holding Female Protagonist... its rare for n anime to have a girl protagonist holding a spear... normally anime girls would hold a sword/gun.



ikkitousen


Seirei no Moribito


3 animes so far... ikkitousen was already mentioned earlier...


maybe 2 because the girl in your 2 pics and the 1 in my ikkitousen are the same person just different animes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.