First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply JOB| Apply to be a mod
Member
1774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / nowhere to be found!
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
can i be a mod? i reallly looove the anime. can i be a designer moderator?
Member
2540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
hey i want to join too! just any of the two ^_^
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

asanako wrote:

can i be a mod? i reallly looove the anime. can i be a designer moderator?


please provide a sample of your work
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

ermarie wrote:

hey i want to join too! just any of the two ^_^


you must indicate the specialty so i could assign you to your preference please re-read the first post again as i made some changes. thanks
Member
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
I can be Interactive and Media moderator...
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

limchristina wrote:

I can be Interactive and Media moderator...



ok. thanks! you're added
Member
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

pooka08 wrote:


limchristina wrote:

I can be Interactive and Media moderator...



ok. thanks! you're added


Arigato ...
Posted 9/24/08
I could do all three of them
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

vampireknight2 wrote:

I could do all three of them



thanks ej
Posted 9/25/08
No problem right now im going to add more stuff !!!
Member
2540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

pooka08 wrote:


ermarie wrote:

hey i want to join too! just any of the two ^_^


you must indicate the specialty so i could assign you to your preference please re-read the first post again as i made some changes. thanks


i think i want to be an interactive mod, but i'm not that experienced so sorry if i would mess up
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

ermarie wrote:

i think i want to be an interactive mod, but i'm not that experienced so sorry if i would mess up :D



okay. you woudn't know until you tried right? welcome mod!
Designer Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 9/29/08
uhm..can i help with all of them? ^^" uh heres examples for the designer mod nyan~
Member
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / uk wolverhampton
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Can i be an ordany one as well? I have answer to your question what i could do. i could watch the forum if there some thing thats not right i could, warn them or edit it. and if theres any probs members could come to me for help. and think of ideas to make this forum the best it can be.
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 10/7/08

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

uhm..can i help with all of them? ^^" uh heres examples for the designer mod nyan~



ok nice work! you can be any of the mods but your specialty is the designs welcome mod!

your first assignment: group banner
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.