First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply JOB| Apply to be a mod
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

karname wrote:

Can i be an ordany one as well? I have answer to your question what i could do. i could watch the forum if there some thing thats not right i could, warn them or edit it. and if theres any probs members could come to me for help. and think of ideas to make this forum the best it can be.



hello! you can be the interactive moderator
Posted 9/25/08
well aout my designer ill put some stuff up ^^

well I did those two pics saying welcome and come back soon......sorry if im not good yet cuz im still learning how to use photoshop XD(so many buttons)

Ummmmm.......
Designer Moderator
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 10/7/08

pooka08 wrote:

ok nice work! you can be any of the mods but your specialty is the designs welcome mod!

your first assignment: group banner

^^kay i'll do it whenevr i have the time..:D
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/29/08
Designer Moderator
Interactive Moderator

Examples:



btw can i make my design for da ID cards??
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

RoyMustang93 wrote:

Designer Moderator
Interactive Moderator

Examples:



btw can i make my design for da ID cards??



ok you're accepted. regarding the ID cards, you can edit the 1st post. make something like

CREATOR: RoyMustang
then spoiler for the layouts

then

CREATOR: crunchy-_-roll
then spoiler for the layouts

let the members choose the creator of the membership cards first, then the layout.
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/29/08
i wanna b all the moderator!i will provide some samples of my work!^_^


Member
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .:in the sky floa...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/29/08

dotjarantilla wrote:

can i be a mod? i know how to make membership cards and banners.;) pleasse?
here is an example



here is other examples
Member
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
can i be a moderator? i would like to be a media and interactive moderator...i could maybe be a designer moderator also, but i won't work on things that often.....
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

narutofan110 wrote:

can i be a moderator? i would like to be a media and interactive moderator...i could maybe be a designer moderator also, but i won't work on things that often.....



for desginer position, you must provide a sample of your work. interactive mod requires u to be consistently online. u sure up for this? media is fine
Member
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

pooka08 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:

can i be a moderator? i would like to be a media and interactive moderator...i could maybe be a designer moderator also, but i won't work on things that often.....



for desginer position, you must provide a sample of your work. interactive mod requires u to be consistently online. u sure up for this? media is fine


um...can i just be a media?
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 10/7/08

narutofan110 wrote:

um...can i just be a media?


lol.. ok, it requires a lot of patience. have u read the first post? let me know if you're still interested.
Member
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 10/7/08

pooka08 wrote:

lol.. ok, it requires a lot of patience. have u read the first post? let me know if you're still interested.


yeah i did....and i can do it...cuz i have a lot of patience
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 10/7/08

narutofan110 wrote:

yeah i did....and i can do it...cuz i have a lot of patience


ok..you're addeD!
Member
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 10/7/08

pooka08 wrote:

ok..you're addeD!


okay, thx!! ^_^
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

narutofan110 wrote:



you should probably start with the photo albums now open the moderator chatroom to see the comments about it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.