First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply JOB| Apply to be a mod
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Can i have one of those jobs???

# Interactive Moderator

Job:
+ mod forums (introductions, rpg, etc.)
+ encourage member interaction and participation in contests
+ answer inquiries about contests, etc.

# Media Moderator

+ search and upload photos
+ organize existing photos according to album

::[contests]::
+ open and lock forums for contest when it is time
+ transfers all entries into 1 page for judging (per contest)
+ tallies the votes of the mod (then gets the top 3)
+ opens a poll for members to vote for their choice (the top 3 only)
+ upload winning entry (avi, banner, etc.) into the album
+ announce the winners in the chatroom for designer mods
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

d0tammy wrote:

i would have chose JOB 2 AVATAR MAKING but its closed so yea, so can i apply for JOB 4? i can organize the group and profile


i need to see your designs first. in the avatar making, i opened it again, so you can try ur luck
Creator
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

orlandolover wrote:

Can i have one of those jobs???

# Interactive Moderator

Job:
+ mod forums (introductions, rpg, etc.)
+ encourage member interaction and participation in contests
+ answer inquiries about contests, etc.

# Media Moderator

+ search and upload photos
+ organize existing photos according to album

::[contests]::
+ open and lock forums for contest when it is time
+ transfers all entries into 1 page for judging (per contest)
+ tallies the votes of the mod (then gets the top 3)
+ opens a poll for members to vote for their choice (the top 3 only)
+ upload winning entry (avi, banner, etc.) into the album
+ announce the winners in the chatroom for designer mods


ok, but u have to prove yourself first that u can do the job before i turn u into a mod
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

pooka08 wrote:


orlandolover wrote:

Can i have one of those jobs???

# Interactive Moderator

Job:
+ mod forums (introductions, rpg, etc.)
+ encourage member interaction and participation in contests
+ answer inquiries about contests, etc.

# Media Moderator

+ search and upload photos
+ organize existing photos according to album

::[contests]::
+ open and lock forums for contest when it is time
+ transfers all entries into 1 page for judging (per contest)
+ tallies the votes of the mod (then gets the top 3)
+ opens a poll for members to vote for their choice (the top 3 only)
+ upload winning entry (avi, banner, etc.) into the album
+ announce the winners in the chatroom for designer mods


ok, but u have to prove yourself first that u can do the job before i turn u into a mod



umm i am not really sure how to show u...........
Posted 10/27/08
Can I
be this(Media Moderator right?)
+ search and upload photos
+ organize existing photos according to album
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

sparkle22099 wrote:

Can I
be this(Media Moderator right?)
+ search and upload photos
+ organize existing photos according to album


has pooka quoted ur mod app forum post?
Posted 11/29/08

kityee123 wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

Can I
be this(Media Moderator right?)
+ search and upload photos
+ organize existing photos according to album


has pooka quoted ur mod app forum post?


nope
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

Can I
be this(Media Moderator right?)
+ search and upload photos
+ organize existing photos according to album


has pooka quoted ur mod app forum post?


nope


so u rly wan to b a moderator?u mus b very active in tis group
Posted 11/29/08

kityee123 wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

Can I
be this(Media Moderator right?)
+ search and upload photos
+ organize existing photos according to album


has pooka quoted ur mod app forum post?


nope


so u rly wan to b a moderator?u mus b very active in tis group


Ehh.Maybe not.I only can be active in one grp.And im already am.If Im focused on too many I lose concentration.XD
Member
22592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on my favorite spot
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

pooka08 wrote:



i don't know which one i really want to be, but i can make the membership cards and update every once in awhile
Member
4368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
hmmmm... i also want to be a mod.. any type will do..

i can organize pictures, people, forum and the music..

i can do photoshops.. animated banners/ ids, avis, profile and manga colouring ^__^ though it's close.. haha!! i'm a fan.. so even if this anime will only last a few more episodes and the manga is nearing its end...i wanna help ^___^ yeah...

samples:

Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

corneliahale wrote:


pooka08 wrote:



i don't know which one i really want to be, but i can make the membership cards and update every once in awhile


r u good in photoshop or gimp?if yes give me some examples thank you
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

yinneian wrote:

hmmmm... i also want to be a mod.. any type will do..

i can organize pictures, people, forum and the music..

i can do photoshops.. animated banners/ ids, avis, profile and manga colouring ^__^ though it's close.. haha!! i'm a fan.. so even if this anime will only last a few more episodes and the manga is nearing its end...i wanna help ^___^ yeah...

samples:



but will u b active?
Member
22592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on my favorite spot
Offline
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08

kityee123 wrote:

r u good in photoshop or gimp?if yes give me some examples thank you


i don't know what gimp is, but please go to this link
i did most of it
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

corneliahale wrote:


kityee123 wrote:

r u good in photoshop or gimp?if yes give me some examples thank you


i don't know what gimp is, but please go to this link
i did most of it


can u make it better than tat?using other fonts?one more thing u mus help to make avatars
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.