First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What's your highest hit?
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 2/3/09
My highest hit is 200 attack

And join Crunchyland2008!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/crunchyland2008
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mexico Merida
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
my strongest hit is 230+ fire
Posted 9/18/08
350 fire...but that is because of revenging barks -defense
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Makati City
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08
Mine was around 800-1000..It is because of the negative defenses of Furious Ninja and Big Boss Kitty..


BIG BOSS KITTY = -(negative) Lightning Defense..I use Lightning Attack for this NPC..Just one hit..^_^

FURIOUS NINJA = -(negative) Water Defense..I use Water Attack for this NPC..Also one hit..^_^





17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
fire atk 300+.
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

si0pz wrote:

Mine is around 800-1000..It is because of the negative defenses of Furious Ninja and Big Boss Kitty..


BIG BOSS KITTY = -(negative) Lightning Defense..I use Lightning Attack for this NPC..Just one hit..^_^

FURIOUS NINJA = -(negative) Water Defense..I use Water Attack for this NPC..Also one hit..^_^





kitty is removed
and the defence of furious ninja is normal now
52844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA-CA
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
My hight hit depends on NPC's defense ^_^ but I think 300+ is my highest hit
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Makati City
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

phame wrote:


si0pz wrote:

Mine is around 800-1000..It is because of the negative defenses of Furious Ninja and Big Boss Kitty..


BIG BOSS KITTY = -(negative) Lightning Defense..I use Lightning Attack for this NPC..Just one hit..^_^

FURIOUS NINJA = -(negative) Water Defense..I use Water Attack for this NPC..Also one hit..^_^





kitty is removed
and the defence of furious ninja is normal now



oh..ok..thanks for the info..^_^

Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

si0pz wrote:


phame wrote:


si0pz wrote:

Mine is around 800-1000..It is because of the negative defenses of Furious Ninja and Big Boss Kitty..


BIG BOSS KITTY = -(negative) Lightning Defense..I use Lightning Attack for this NPC..Just one hit..^_^

FURIOUS NINJA = -(negative) Water Defense..I use Water Attack for this NPC..Also one hit..^_^





kitty is removed
and the defence of furious ninja is normal now



oh..ok..thanks for the info..^_^



the kitty is unnaporved
5533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Au pays des merve...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
200 for me!
15779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nuuk, Greenland
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
321 fire atk on kasarigi and do0maid..
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Makati City
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

phame wrote:


si0pz wrote:


phame wrote:


si0pz wrote:

Mine is around 800-1000..It is because of the negative defenses of Furious Ninja and Big Boss Kitty..


BIG BOSS KITTY = -(negative) Lightning Defense..I use Lightning Attack for this NPC..Just one hit..^_^

FURIOUS NINJA = -(negative) Water Defense..I use Water Attack for this NPC..Also one hit..^_^





kitty is removed
and the defence of furious ninja is normal now



oh..ok..thanks for the info..^_^



the kitty is unnaporved


then why before i had encounter kitty..?and i also fought it..maybe it was removed..

482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
91
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
214 for normal attack
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
114 normal hit lol
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.