First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
MEMBERSHiP CARD
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08
1. CHOOSE ur MEMBERSHiP CARD

air gear card


bleach


chibi naruto


chobits


clamp school


CODE GEASS: anya


FiNAL FANTASY:rikku and yuna


FiNAL FANTASY: tifa


gundam wing


NARUTO: neji


ouran koko


vampire knights


2. FiLL UP THiS FORM

Type of mem crad: (e.g naruto, ouran...etc)
Name: U can use either of your real name or username
Age: Advance your age if ur birthday is near
gender: Female/Male
Location:
Birthday: mm/dd/yr

PHOTOS: Dont forget to post ur pix..You can also used your fav coplay or anime pictures..

3. JUST WAiT PATiENTLY...
Posted 9/18/08
Type of mem crad: CODE GEASS: anya
Name: Funda
Age: 17
gender: Female
Location: Turkey
Birthday:21/03/1991
Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Type of mem crad: naruto neji
Name: ingrid/charunetra
Age: 18
gender: Female
Location: Estonia
Birthday: 9/9/1990

Posted 9/18/08
Type of mem crad : CODE GEASS: anya
Name : cckasumi
Age : 18
Gender : Female
Location : Indonesia
Birthday : 2/8/1990
Member
2571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08
Type of mem crad: naruto
Name: sakura405
Age: 18
gender: Female
Location:canada
Birthday: may 17
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

fundafiliz wrote:

Type of mem crad: CODE GEASS: anya
Name: Funda
Age: 17
gender: Female
Location: Turkey
Birthday:21/03/1991


here's your membership card THANK YOU..


Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

charunetra wrote:

Type of mem crad: naruto neji
Name: ingrid/charunetra
Age: 18
gender: Female
Location: Estonia
Birthday: 9/9/1990



here's your mem card.. THANK YOU
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

cckasumi wrote:

Type of mem crad : CODE GEASS: anya
Name : cckasumi
Age : 18
Gender : Female
Location : Indonesia
Birthday : 2/8/1990


here's your membership card...THANK YOU kaichou~~
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

sakura405 wrote:

Type of mem crad: naruto
Name: sakura405
Age: 18
gender: Female
Location:canada
Birthday: may 17


Here's your mem card..THANK YOU~~ btw we have the same birthday
Moderator
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

KuKiEsSeE wrote:


charunetra wrote:

Type of mem crad: naruto neji
Name: ingrid/charunetra
Age: 18
gender: Female
Location: Estonia
Birthday: 9/9/1990



here's your mem card.. THANK YOU


.......i like it
Posted 9/19/08

KuKiEsSeE wrote:


fundafiliz wrote:

Type of mem crad: CODE GEASS: anya
Name: Funda
Age: 17
gender: Female
Location: Turkey
Birthday:21/03/1991


here's your membership card THANK YOU..





Member
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / s0mewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Type of mem crad:CODE GEASS: anya
Name: krEez
Age: 13
gender: Female
Location: phiLippinEs
Birthday: 10/26/94

PHOTOS: Dont forget to post ur pix..You can also used your fav coplay or anime pictures..


3. JUST WAiT PATiENTLY...
Posted 9/19/08
Type of mem crad: chobits
Name: ity
Age: 21
gender: Female
Location: manila
Birthday:12/24/86
Posted 9/19/08

KuKiEsSeE wrote:


cckasumi wrote:

Type of mem crad : CODE GEASS: anya
Name : cckasumi
Age : 18
Gender : Female
Location : Indonesia
Birthday : 2/8/1990


here's your membership card...THANK YOU kaichou~~


thanx for make this group awesome ^__^


Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

kreeztin wrote:

Type of mem crad:CODE GEASS: anya
Name: krEez
Age: 13
gender: Female
Location: phiLippinEs
Birthday: 10/26/94

PHOTOS: Dont forget to post ur pix..You can also used your fav coplay or anime pictures..


3. JUST WAiT PATiENTLY...


here's your membership card..SALAMAT po...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.