Friendship
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Ok almost everyone has em i guess

So heres the question

At what point does friendship become established ?

Example : About a month ago i met this one chick @ the bus stop, cause we both lived in the mountains, so on the ride home we were talking, and every day since then we have both been taking the bus home, but about 3 days ago she called me her friend in a random conversation, so @ what point do people go from casual acquaintances to friends, ? where and when does friendship become established ? Just wanna hear your thoughts on the matter.
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Friendship is established this way. When one of you calls the other a friend and the other accepts it. The level of friendship is determined by actions afterwards.

Seriously though, just go with the flow. Whats wrong with another friend?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

YonNobul wrote:

Friendship is established this way. When one of you calls the other a friend and the other accepts it. The level of friendship is determined by actions afterwards.

Seriously though, just go with the flow. Whats wrong with another friend?


Nothing, i was just puzzled by how the concept of friendship comes to be.
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
For centuries, the Inuit people of Canada’s Arctic stacked rock in human form to create the inukshuk, a steadfast guidepost that provided direction across the vast horizons of the North. Over time, the inukshuk has become a symbol of hope and friendship, an eternal expression of the hospitality of a nation that warmly welcomes the people of the world with open arms every day.


16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Putter wrote:

For centuries, the Inuit people of Canada’s Arctic stacked rock in human form to create the inukshuk, a steadfast guidepost that provided direction across the vast horizons of the North. Over time, the inukshuk has become a symbol of hope and friendship, an eternal expression of the hospitality of a nation that warmly welcomes the people of the world with open arms every day.




So, the girl who talks to me everyday is not really my friend because she hasn't built me an inukshuk?
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Allhailodin wrote:

Ok almost everyone has em i guess

So heres the question

At what point does friendship become established ?

Example : About a month ago i met this one chick @ the bus stop, cause we both lived in the mountains, so on the ride home we were talking, and every day since then we have both been taking the bus home, but about 3 days ago she called me her friend in a random conversation, so @ what point do people go from casual acquaintances to friends, ? where and when does friendship become established ? Just wanna hear your thoughts on the matter.


the reason why she called you friend is because she doesn't know what to call you.. instead of saying 'accquaintance' she refered to you as a friend because it's what everybody says.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
friendship b\w 2 ppl is established when you upper cut the other person and when he comes after your ass you gift him a little sub zero doll
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

i_got_you60 wrote:

friendship b\w 2 ppl is established when you upper cut the other person and when he comes after your ass you gift him a little sub zero doll


Dude where did you find that pic, heh its awesome.
Posted 9/18/08
whoa ur thinking waaaay too hard about itxD
friendship is established once u start conversating&stuff
like u guys talk on a normal basis and feel comfortable&enjoy being around each other
idk it just..happens:/
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Allhailodin wrote:


i_got_you60 wrote:

friendship b\w 2 ppl is established when you upper cut the other person and when he comes after your ass you gift him a little sub zero doll


Dude where did you find that pic, heh its awesome.


i hope you do know that you can do a move in MK 2 thats called friendship and well www.google.com
54351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TUMBLR
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
When you know that person enough that you can depend on them for something (if there ever is a situation like that...) or when you're just comfortable around that person and you can telll they feel the same way about you.
You must be logged in to post.