First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[REQUEST] Avatar Requests
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 11/28/08
Here is where u can request an Avatar! Keep in mind that there are rules to follow:


1) Do not request and then do nothing with your completed request. The maker worked their best to do your avvie and you waste their time and effort.
2) Do not request more than 2 avatars at a time. Since we currently do not have a lot of mods you can't request more than two at one time. When we hire more mods, then you are free to request more.
3) If you are requesting two avvies please keep them in one post. This helps clear space on our request threads.
4) Upload one pic per request. We spend a lot of time making your avvie(s) so you could help use by uploading a picture or two.

Please remember these rules as you are requesting.

Request form:


1) Mod Requesting: (i.e. Anyone)
2) Size: (i.e. Thin & tall)
3) Text: (i.e. [username])
4) Color Scheme: (i.e. Match it with the pic)
5) Extras: (i.e. Brushes)
6) Did you upload your pic? (If you want your request(s) to be done nicely THIS STEP IS REQUIRED)
7) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:


MODS: please put [ pending (username) ] if you are working on the request or [ c/o *or done by* (username) ] when you are done so no two mods end up doing the same request
Member
2379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Simplicity World :3
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/29/08

1) Mod Requesting:anyone
2) Size: Thin & tall
3) Text: Erikkaa , Is it too late ?
4) Color Scheme: Match it with the pic
5) Extras: Brushes. make it look dark ? :D
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:


DONE by (Luna681993)
Member
1736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ---♥CITY OF ANGEL...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 12/8/08

1) Mod Requesting: anybody
2) Size: Thin & tall
3) Text:AngeL-Chan
4) Color Scheme:U deciDe
5) Extras:u DeciDe
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:


DONE by [C]Luna681993
Member
11393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines...XD
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/28/08

1) Mod Requesting: anybody
2) Size: Thin & tall
3) Text: liby_psyche27... down part: come with me...
4) Color Scheme: . Match it with the pic
5) Extras: anything.. its up to you..
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:



DONE (Luna681993)
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

liby_psyche27 wrote:

1) Mod Requesting: anybody
2) Size: Thin & tall
3) Text: liby_psyche27... down part: come with me...
4) Color Scheme: . Match it with the pic
5) Extras: anything.. its up to you..
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:




Here u go:

Posted 11/28/08 , edited 12/8/08

1) Mod Requesting: anyone
2) Size: (i.e. Thin & tall) thin and long
3) Text: (i.e. [username]) Kuma10, Cindy
4) Color Scheme: (i.e. Match it with the pic) ur choice
5) Extras: (i.e. Brushes) brushes and spakles
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:


DONE Luna681993
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08

Erikkaa wrote:

1) Mod Requesting:anyone
2) Size: Thin & tall
3) Text: Erikkaa , Is it too late ?
4) Color Scheme: Match it with the pic
5) Extras: Brushes. make it look dark ? :D
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:



Here u go:

Member
11393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines...XD
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
wooh! that was fast! arigato ne.. kawaii! i love it...^_^


Luna681993 wrote:


liby_psyche27 wrote:

1) Mod Requesting: anybody
2) Size: Thin & tall
3) Text: liby_psyche27... down part: come with me...
4) Color Scheme: . Match it with the pic
5) Extras: anything.. its up to you..
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:




Here u go:



Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08


*heehee* ^-^ Shia at your Service! ^-° Glad u like it~dechu =3

wooh! that was fast! arigato ne.. kawaii! i love it...^_^


Luna681993 wrote:


liby_psyche27 wrote:

1) Mod Requesting: anybody
2) Size: Thin & tall
3) Text: liby_psyche27... down part: come with me...
4) Color Scheme: . Match it with the pic
5) Extras: anything.. its up to you..
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:




Here u go:





Member
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/9/08

1) Mod Requesting: anyone!
2) Size: thin and tall
3) Text: iloveshugochara510
4) Color Scheme: match it with the picture
5) Extras: add whatever seems right
6) Did you upload your pic? yesh ma'am
7) Pic:


DONE! [C]Luna681993~dechu
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

AngeLMikz wrote:


1) Mod Requesting: anybody
2) Size: Thin & tall
3) Text:AngeL-Chan
4) Color Scheme:U deciDe
5) Extras:u DeciDe
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:


Here u go:
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

Kuma10 wrote:


1) Mod Requesting: anyone
2) Size: (i.e. Thin & tall) thin and long
3) Text: (i.e. [username]) Kuma10, Cindy
4) Color Scheme: (i.e. Match it with the pic) ur choice
5) Extras: (i.e. Brushes) brushes and spakles
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:


Here u go ^-°

Posted 12/8/08

Luna681993 wrote:


Kuma10 wrote:


1) Mod Requesting: anyone
2) Size: (i.e. Thin & tall) thin and long
3) Text: (i.e. [username]) Kuma10, Cindy
4) Color Scheme: (i.e. Match it with the pic) ur choice
5) Extras: (i.e. Brushes) brushes and spakles
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:


Here u go ^-°



wow ur so good! I love ur work!!~thanks~!!
Member
1736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ---♥CITY OF ANGEL...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Luna681993 wrote:


AngeLMikz wrote:


1) Mod Requesting: anybody
2) Size: Thin & tall
3) Text:AngeL-Chan
4) Color Scheme:U deciDe
5) Extras:u DeciDe
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:


Here u go:


Tnx^^iTz sO Kawaiii
Posted 12/9/08
Heyya x

1) Mod Requesting: Anyone
2) Size: Thin & tall
3) Text: Pop Superstar & Usagi
4) Color Scheme: Match it with the pic
5) Extras: Anything That You Think Will Look Good ^^
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:


Thankz Youu x
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.