First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[REQUEST] Avatar Requests
Member
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

xswtdreamerx wrote:


Linh_Nguyen_Rocks wrote:

1) Mod Requesting:anyone
2) Size: Thin & tall
3) Text: Linh Nguyen
4) Color Scheme: Match it with the pic
5) Extras: Anything That Looks good With Da Pic
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:


here =D tell me if u want any changes



thx Looks Awesome
4803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Linh_Nguyen_Rocks wrote:


xswtdreamerx wrote:


Linh_Nguyen_Rocks wrote:

1) Mod Requesting:anyone
2) Size: Thin & tall
3) Text: Linh Nguyen
4) Color Scheme: Match it with the pic
5) Extras: Anything That Looks good With Da Pic
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:


here =D tell me if u want any changes



thx Looks Awesome


ur welcomes ^^
Member
1736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ---♥CITY OF ANGEL...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/30/08

1) Mod Requesting:AnyOne
2) Size: Long and Thin
3) Text:IkutoXamu 4ever
4) Color Scheme:u DeciDe
5) Extras:u dEciDe
6) Did you upload your pic?yes
7) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIP


DONE! [Shia~chan]
Member
9120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/30/08

1) Mod Requesting: (. Anyone)
2) Size: ( Thin & tall)
3) Text: (. [xxsosoxx] Konnichiwa ! )
4) Color Scheme: (. Match it with the pic)
5) Extras: (anything as you like I don't mind )
6) Did you upload your pic? yah
7) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED



DONE! [Shia~chan]
Member
2793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
1: Mod request: idc anyone as long as it looks good and cool
2: thin and tall
3: Text: Smile. it makes the world brighter. :D
and Kerianne
4: (don't care have it go w/ pic )
5: Extras: anything
6: did upload pic : no
7: Pic

THANK you :3

1630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
1) Mod Requesting: anyone
2) Size: (i.e. Thin & tall) thin and long
3) Text: kwaides
4) Color Scheme: Match with the picture
5) Extras: anything you like
6) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED]:


*please*
thank you =3
Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

AngeLMikz wrote:


1) Mod Requesting:AnyOne
2) Size: Long and Thin
3) Text:IkutoXamu 4ever
4) Color Scheme:u DeciDe
5) Extras:u dEciDe
6) Did you upload your pic?yes
7) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIP



Well,here's your pic....i dunno why but it looks weird....maybe coz i am Tadamu fan?? ^o^ oh well i hope u like it anyway and sry for the late reply

Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

xxsosoxx wrote:

1) Mod Requesting: (. Anyone)
2) Size: ( Thin & tall)
3) Text: (. [xxsosoxx] Konnichiwa ! )
4) Color Scheme: (. Match it with the pic)
5) Extras: (anything as you like I don't mind )
6) Did you upload your pic? yah
7) Pic [IN A SPOILER TAG OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SKIPPED

pending (xxsosoxx)


Taaddaa~ finished ^-^ Hope u like it ♥

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.