First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
halloween special
Member
4204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / everywhere.....
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
type: avi
user:yanni1903

crop: yes
words: nii-chan
cute stuff: anything Halloween-ish
maker :anyone
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

yanni1903 wrote:

type: avi
user:yanni1903

crop: yes
words: nii-chan
cute stuff: anything Halloween-ish
maker :anyone


here ya go hope you like it sorry it toke me
Posted 9/19/08
type: avi
pic:

crop: no
words: xxxAliceNinexxx and Ami-chan
cute stuff: am i allowed to have black hearts and blood red stars, if possible please?
maker : anyone, i don't care they all seem good
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

shadowbabii wrote:

ooo cool o.o this looks interesting :D

type: banner
pic


crop: no
words: xanimeheartz526
(haha dats my youtube account mayb i mite use it as a bg lol)
cute stuff: butterflies or dark flowers
maker: kittymeo

wow i cant wait 2 c how this turns out ^^


here im so sorry for the soo long wait i hope you like it sorry i don't have any butterflies hope it okk tho
Posted 9/20/08

kittymeo wrote:


shadowbabii wrote:

ooo cool o.o this looks interesting :D

type: banner
pic


crop: no
words: xanimeheartz526
(haha dats my youtube account mayb i mite use it as a bg lol)
cute stuff: butterflies or dark flowers
maker: kittymeo

wow i cant wait 2 c how this turns out ^^


here im so sorry for the soo long wait i hope you like it sorry i don't have any butterflies hope it okk tho


OMG THAX! IM GONNA USE THIS 4 MY OPENINGS IN YOUTUBE VIDEOS NOW
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

shadowbabii wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


shadowbabii wrote:

ooo cool o.o this looks interesting :D

type: banner
pic


crop: no
words: xanimeheartz526
(haha dats my youtube account mayb i mite use it as a bg lol)
cute stuff: butterflies or dark flowers
maker: kittymeo

wow i cant wait 2 c how this turns out ^^


here im so sorry for the soo long wait i hope you like it sorry i don't have any butterflies hope it okk tho


OMG THAX! IM GONNA USE THIS 4 MY OPENINGS IN YOUTUBE VIDEOS NOW :D


AHHHHHHH THAANK YOU OMG SO HAPPY I WAS OF SOME HELP ASK AGAIN IF YOU WANT KKKKKK
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.