First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
applemilk1988 now a gravure idol!
1836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08
popular youtube vlogger Emily (aka applemilk1988) recently moved to japan, she says, to pursue a music career. step 1 for talent agencies in japan always seems to be idol/gravure photoshoots and vids. nearly all of our fav jactresses started out that way right? so what do you guys think? i give her credit for having the guts to follow her dream. she definitely has the potential to make it real big in japan. here's a sneek peek at her upcoming vid..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtouZyW3_pw&feature=related

*oh well, looks like YT took down the vid. too bad it was really hot. Emily also has a photospread in the oct. issue of Sabra magazine. anyway good luck to her.
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
it says over 18 so unfair !!!!! waaaa
Posted 9/18/08
She's hot. Is she going to get naked in the dvd?
1836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

vittoriano wrote:

She's hot. Is she going to get naked in the dvd?


i doubt it. just your garden variety gravure vid.
Posted 9/18/08

HypnoSurf22 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

She's hot. Is she going to get naked in the dvd?


i doubt it. just your garden variety gravure vid.


That's a rip off. She could at least gives us a nip slip.
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

toxicated-angel wrote:

it says over 18 so unfair !!!!! waaaa


Now he easy answer is to make a you tube account where your info says your over 18, am i right ?
1836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

vittoriano wrote:


HypnoSurf22 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

She's hot. Is she going to get naked in the dvd?


i doubt it. just your garden variety gravure vid.


That's a rip off. She could at least gives us a nip slip.


well you know what they say, if you can't make it as a singer there's always porn.

Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

HypnoSurf22 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


HypnoSurf22 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

She's hot. Is she going to get naked in the dvd?


i doubt it. just your garden variety gravure vid.


That's a rip off. She could at least gives us a nip slip.


well you know what they say, if you can't make it as a singer there's always porn.



I guess there's that. I hate dance music, but that music from her vid was pretty good.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
I like her!!! She's sooo hilarious XD ... Yah i'm happy for her..she wants to release an album so she apparently has to start like that ... Like a lot of famous people o_O. Best wishes for her Album.
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
there's a wiki page about her.
or, there used to be.
it was..ermm..different..
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
they took it down =/
12803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / if i tell, u migh...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
umm .. whos she ?
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
the video's been removed.

is it like the same situation as leah dizon?
-.-
1836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

xdevilettebesideyou wrote:

the video's been removed.

is it like the same situation as leah dizon?
-.-


yea pretty much the same deal.
Posted 9/18/08

HypnoSurf22 wrote:


xdevilettebesideyou wrote:

the video's been removed.

is it like the same situation as leah dizon?
-.-


yea pretty much the same deal.


Dude, I saw her pics online. She's pale as a mother f-cker though. Casper looks tanned, compared to her weeaboo ass.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.