First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Who is the best president to fix this mess?
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles,Calif...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
***I personally think it is Obama because....well he has pretty good ideas for our country...
and I think that he is the president to fix this mess!!!!!!!***
Posted 9/18/08
What "mess" are you referring to?
And I hope this doesn't become too much of an Obama versus McCain thread cos you can start a poll for that.
I'll keep an eye on this thread nevertheless =]

~edited topic headline
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
personally, i'm not sure either can 'fix' America. I was for Hillary from the beginning, but i prefer Obama MUCH MORE then McCain (especially now that McCain's got Palin with him ) I agree with Obama's stance on most issues. He can get this country moving in the right direction

my first year voting! w00T!
Posted 9/18/08
Nobody's going to "fix" whatever "mess" we're in. It's not that simple. However, I believe Obama is the best candidate. If McCain and that dumbass Palin win, I'll lose all faith in America.
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles,Calif...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

animoo_x wrote:

What "mess" are you referring to?
And I hope this doesn't become too much of an Obama versus McCain thread cos you can start a poll for that.
I'll keep an eye on this thread nevertheless =]

~edited topic headline


....well I mean the wars in Iraq and high gazolin prizes and stuff like those....
I'm just kinda of asking people's opinion. sry....I'm kinda new I dont know much stuff
Thnx for guiding me though.....
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles,Calif...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

nene817 wrote:

Nobody's going to "fix" whatever "mess" we're in. It's not that simple. However, I believe Obama is the best candidate. If McCain and that dumbass Palin win, I'll lose all faith in America.



well its kind of between Obama and McCain right now.....but I'm not really old enough to vote so I'm just seeing wat
older people think......of this

809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles,Calif...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Sanakan wrote:

personally, i'm not sure either can 'fix' America. I was for Hillary from the beginning, but i prefer Obama MUCH MORE then McCain (especially now that McCain's got Palin with him ) I agree with Obama's stance on most issues. He can get this country moving in the right direction

my first year voting! w00T! :w00t:


yeah..same here....and didnt McCain ran for president on 2000?
But George Bush won the election?


33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Obama, definitely.
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

asiangirl_1996 wrote:


Sanakan wrote:

personally, i'm not sure either can 'fix' America. I was for Hillary from the beginning, but i prefer Obama MUCH MORE then McCain (especially now that McCain's got Palin with him ) I agree with Obama's stance on most issues. He can get this country moving in the right direction

my first year voting! w00T! :w00t:


yeah..same here....and didnt McCain ran for president on 2000?
But George Bush won the election?




i don't remember....i know Al Gore ran, though
Posted 9/18/08

animoo_x wrote:

What "mess" are you referring to?
And I hope this doesn't become too much of an Obama versus McCain thread cos you can start a poll for that.
I'll keep an eye on this thread nevertheless =]

~edited topic headline


The economic rescission?
Posted 9/18/08
Neither will be able to fix this mess, we are fucked either way <.<
Posted 9/18/08

Laharalsan_666 wrote:

Neither will be able to fix this mess, we are fucked either way <.<


Why?
Posted 9/18/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Laharalsan_666 wrote:

Neither will be able to fix this mess, we are fucked either way <.<


Why?


because politicians are full of empty promises and dreams they never say what there going to do so no matter who wins we are fucked
Posted 9/18/08
What the hell happen to the Green Party?!

Obama is a better candidate for President but I doubt he'll fix things. Even if he tries to, he'll get assassinated.
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

Laharalsan_666 wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


Laharalsan_666 wrote:

Neither will be able to fix this mess, we are fucked either way <.<


Why?


because politicians are full of empty promises and dreams they never say what there going to do so no matter who wins we are fucked


So our nation was founded on empty promises and dreams that never changed? In that case, I'm going to go tell my girlfriend to get back in the kitchen.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.