First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Who is the best president to fix this mess?
4557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bermuda Triangle
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

dmitsuki wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:

Obama has nice speeches (a great facade) and a proposition to fix economy. His foreign policy sucks.
McCain's good with foreign policy but his economics is sketchy.
So what's more important, economy or foreign affairs at the moment?
I think McCain will be swell since we run on free market anyways and the market usually fixes itself in due time. If we don't finish this stupid war and just drop it instead, we'll look like pussies to the world.


I laughed so hard. Look like pussies? That's your reason for fighting a war? You think we need to "fight a war" (the war is over, there not really "fighting" per say there now) so we can look like the country with the biggest penis? You sound like one of those stereotypical Americans all the other country's hate because all we do all day is fucking women and shoot shit.


What the hell are you talking about. You have no idea how to deal with foreign policy. I'll admit that the "war" is over but you have no idea how LONG we've been trying to end disputes in the middle east, since like 1980's as far as I know. I we don't fix the middle east and just drop them like whatever you have no idea how much the world will have to deal with in the long run. It's a dirty job and no one wants to do it.
Don't take me for a /b/tard just cause I use the same language as they do. The difference is I'm actually trying to make a point.
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles,Calif...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

vajmichael wrote:

What the hell happen to the Green Party?!

Obama is a better candidate for President but I doubt he'll fix things. Even if he tries to, he'll get assassinated.


Why?
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles,Calif...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Well for me at first I kind of wanted Hilary Clinton to be the president...I mean that was just a thought because if she becomes a president she will be America's first president that is a women.

But I guess that is not happening because I think Obama has some great ideas for our country....I just wish that those ideas can actually be turned into actions.....lets just hope for the best!!!!!!

Go Obama!!!!!!!!!
Posted 9/19/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Laharalsan_666 wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


Laharalsan_666 wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


Laharalsan_666 wrote:

Neither will be able to fix this mess, we are fucked either way <.<


Why?


because politicians are full of empty promises and dreams they never say what there going to do so no matter who wins we are fucked


So our nation was founded on empty promises and dreams that never changed? In that case, I'm going to go tell my girlfriend to get back in the kitchen.


women should go back to the kitchen anyways btw that was then and this now politicians are so croupt and greddy it is not even funny. Palin saying that the soilders are in Iraq doing god's work got me rolling :lol:, I love how they use god and other relegious people for war, It pisses me off so much.




sigh you just don't get it do you things are not going to get any better at all, they are only going to get worse and worse.
Posted 9/19/08

crunchypibb wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:

Obama has nice speeches (a great facade) and a proposition to fix economy. His foreign policy sucks.
McCain's good with foreign policy but his economics is sketchy.
So what's more important, economy or foreign affairs at the moment?
I think McCain will be swell since we run on free market anyways and the market usually fixes itself in due time. If we don't finish this stupid war and just drop it instead, we'll look like pussies to the world.


I laughed so hard. Look like pussies? That's your reason for fighting a war? You think we need to "fight a war" (the war is over, there not really "fighting" per say there now) so we can look like the country with the biggest penis? You sound like one of those stereotypical Americans all the other country's hate because all we do all day is fucking women and shoot shit.


What the hell are you talking about. You have no idea how to deal with foreign policy. I'll admit that the "war" is over but you have no idea how LONG we've been trying to end disputes in the middle east, since like 1980's as far as I know. I we don't fix the middle east and just drop them like whatever you have no idea how much the world will have to deal with in the long run. It's a dirty job and no one wants to do it.
Don't take me for a /b/tard just cause I use the same language as they do. The difference is I'm actually trying to make a point.


A /b/tard? Oldfags know a thing or two about politics, and way to break the first two rules of the internet.

Do you know what are the problems we have been trying to fix in the middle east, or things like operation desert storm were about?
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
I have a problem with seperating Bush and Mccain. Obama all the way.

Also, just because it took 8 years to get in this mess doesn't mean its going to take 8 years to get out. I'd think it'd be much harder to stop a war then it is to begin one. But, then again, congress never declared war, atleast to my knowledge, so.. its easier to start a really big fight then it is to stop one.

4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

nene817 wrote:

Nobody's going to "fix" whatever "mess" we're in. It's not that simple. However, I believe Obama is the best candidate. If McCain and that dumbass Palin win, I'll lose all faith in America.


Agreed none of them will touch the issues on the declining dollar, Federal reserve, and our trillions of dollars in debt. Who will do less damage? Obama is the lesser of the evils because he at least addresses the economy is in bad shape while Mccain whatever planet he lives on thinks the economy is perfectly in tact. From Obamas speeches I dont see any bright ideas. $50 billion for an economic stimulus geez I wonder how will our broke us country come up with that? Ah just have the federal reserve print it with interest thus increasing inflation genius.


crunchypibb wrote:

Obama has nice speeches (a great facade) and a proposition to fix economy. His foreign policy sucks.
McCain's good with foreign policy but his economics is sketchy.
So what's more important, economy or foreign affairs at the moment?
I think McCain will be swell since we run on free market anyways and the market usually fixes itself in due time. If we don't finish this stupid war and just drop it instead, we'll look like pussies to the world.


Lol this is laughable no wonder why the corrupt neo cons can do whatever because we have silly Americans going around saying launching unconstitutional against a country who never attacked us for about 4 years which is draining our economy, look like pussies if we leave? I guess we were pussy when we just pulled out of the Vietnam War or in the cold war we was soo pussy we didnt even attack Russia right? So you want us to be macho attack first ask questions later not worrying about any of the consequences. So lets be macho like you said and attack China hell they are communist and a super power. We cant show the world that we are too pussy for China. If your so brave why dont you sattle up and enlist instead of sending other peoples children to fight a war that shouldnt have started in the first place. Man now I see why our image sux because arrogant Americans like this.
Posted 9/20/08

drizza wrote:


nene817 wrote:

Nobody's going to "fix" whatever "mess" we're in. It's not that simple. However, I believe Obama is the best candidate. If McCain and that dumbass Palin win, I'll lose all faith in America.


Agreed none of them will touch the issues on the declining dollar, Federal reserve, and our trillions of dollars in debt. Who will do less damage? Obama is the lesser of the evils because he at least addresses the economy is in bad shape while Mccain whatever planet he lives on thinks the economy is perfectly in tact. From Obamas speeches I dont see any bright ideas. $50 billion for an economic stimulus geez I wonder how will our broke us country come up with that? Ah just have the federal reserve print it with interest thus increasing inflation genius.

I disagree, the first step to building, rebuilding, or improving your economy starts with improving the well being of the people in it. If all American's could stay Healthy, and have better well paying jobs, having to worry less about money, you would see a economic upturn.
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Southern California
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Yes, this is a close one...but I don't believe all politicians are liars full of empty promises. While all their promises may not be be able to be kept, I believe that Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin are the best people to help America regain its national pride and international standing.
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
neither. I don't think politicians can do anything. personally,i believe big business drives the world and that they are the ones truly calling the shots.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

jdubwitdasht wrote:

neither. I don't think politicians can do anything. personally,i believe big business drives the world and that they are the ones truly calling the shots.


^ Finally someone who shares the same opinions I do.
I don't care if Laurel or Hardy wins the elections now, both are rubbish candidates anyway.


1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
what i look for in a president is majorly foreign policy.

The economic recession were going through now is bad but if we drop the whole iraq issue things could get much worse.

Domestic policy can hurt you but foreign policy can kill you...

I would support McCain but... if he does die in office we will have palin....

palin could hunt moose and feed us i guess though
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
OPREAH WINFREY and her vice president DR.PHIL
1963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / milwalkee
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i could vote


PS:Palin is worse than bush if thats even possible
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
McCain(Palin is better) and I can vote (and I will vote) I am mainly voting because I do not want Obama in the While House... he scares me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.