Post Reply Little Busters Manga
Posted 9/18/08
Did you read it? If so, did you like it? If not, try reading it, there's a link on the group's page =D
Yuiko Lover
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
heheh thx. ill read it wen i get th chance
Posted 9/19/08
okay, tell me if you like it =D
19908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
yeah i'll read it if i get the chance too
Posted 9/25/08

hleexda wrote:

yeah i'll read it if i get the chance too


okay, if you get the chance ^.^ tell me ;D
19908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:


hleexda wrote:

yeah i'll read it if i get the chance too


okay, if you get the chance ^.^ tell me ;D


yep! i just read it its very interesting
Posted 9/25/08

hleexda wrote:


Ayu_Tsukimiya_Uguu wrote:


hleexda wrote:

yeah i'll read it if i get the chance too


okay, if you get the chance ^.^ tell me ;D


yep! i just read it its very interesting


it is isn't it?
You must be logged in to post.