First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Prison Break
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

detective_girl wrote:


xdevilettebesideyou wrote:

i think this is a duplicate.

i used to love it, but by the second-third season, it go soooooooo boring.

and so i'm not watching it anymore.



oh really i didn't know and didn't find one in here

u r right the third season was boring somehow but the second is great

thanks 4 the reply


Using your detective skills there eh ?
10647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Need Not To Know
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

chinky_sonny wrote:

i will watch it.....so you do recommend it?


ya i recommend u to was it ... this show is great and season 4 is cool so far
10647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Need Not To Know
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

.... who gives a fuck if its a duplicate

-----------------------

i heard the show was good , never saw it myself will check it out in the future though



ya the show is good and season 1 is the best and season 2 is good but season 3 is good but somehow boring...... season 4 so far is great

if u didn't watch it ... u need to watch it coz it didn't waste of time

10647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Need Not To Know
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
to be honest some of u might not like the story and the other might like it.........

the people who watch one episode and didn't watch the other might get confused or lost .....

so i recommend to watch prison break from first ep in s1 and if u concentrate u will immediately want to watch the next episodes without knowing u will finish s1 without knowing
Posted 9/18/08
i am downloading it right now S4 seems to be better than 3 but i still love the first season ^^

Thanks D-girl for the topic keep it up
Posted 9/18/08

detective_girl wrote:

to be honest some of u might not like the story and the other might like it.........

the people who watch one episode and didn't watch the other might get confused or lost .....

so i recommend to watch prison break from first ep in s1 and if u concentrate u will immediately want to watch the next episodes without knowing u will finish s1 without knowing

.....like im watching 1320 minutes of Wentworth Miller close-ups
10647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Need Not To Know
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

angles87 wrote:

i am downloading it right now S4 seems to be better than 3 but i still love the first season ^^

Thanks D-girl for the topic keep it up


ya season 1 is the best ... as they always said the first thing is always the best .... and S4 seems to be great hehe

yr welcome sis and thanks 4 yr reply
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Look.... im right...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
the first season of prison break was f*cking brilliant... the rest are shit.

10647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Need Not To Know
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


detective_girl wrote:

to be honest some of u might not like the story and the other might like it.........

the people who watch one episode and didn't watch the other might get confused or lost .....

so i recommend to watch prison break from first ep in s1 and if u concentrate u will immediately want to watch the next episodes without knowing u will finish s1 without knowing

.....like im watching 1320 minutes of Wentworth Miller close-ups



what do u mean didn't get what u said

Posted 9/18/08

detective_girl wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


detective_girl wrote:

to be honest some of u might not like the story and the other might like it.........

the people who watch one episode and didn't watch the other might get confused or lost .....

so i recommend to watch prison break from first ep in s1 and if u concentrate u will immediately want to watch the next episodes without knowing u will finish s1 without knowing

.....like im watching 1320 minutes of Wentworth Miller close-ups



what do u mean didn't get what u said


....ever notice how theirs like 5 close-ups of Michael Scofield each episode?
10647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Need Not To Know
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

vinsane01 wrote:

the first season of prison break was f*cking brilliant... the rest are shit.



u know i'm glad that sarah is back ... i think season 4 will be great ... hope so
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Winterpeggers
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
its good
entertaining, but sarah should have stayed dead though
because when they brought her back it looked like a cheap
twist
10647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Need Not To Know
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

crimson_wings9999 wrote:

its good
entertaining, but sarah should have stayed dead though
because when they brought her back it looked like a cheap
twist


in the third season they make a trick ... like PB series and all we know that PB is all about tricks plays by Micheal and the company ... so in the third seson they trick Micheal and us the fans .....

so when she is back is not a cheap twist ... << that's my opinion

but i think it is too early that she appears in the first ep of season 4 ... i was wishing that Micheal will take a while to find not to quickly
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08
it's fine...i saw some episodes of it..nothing to brag abt..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.