First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Cause of Death
Creator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/19/08
Please state here how you died..

(All people in AfterLife has died before because now they are in Heaven or the Underworld...)

After you say how you died..say whether you go to the underworld or heaven..

Example:

I was abused by my mother every day...she would whip me with a whip..and cut my wrist with glass...

It hurt so much..she told me that life was horrible with me around and she wished i was dead...
I didnt do anything to deserve this hell!! and my dad came home everynight drunk..

So one night..i was so angry, i walked over to my parents bed with a kitchen knife to try kill them...but then my mom saw me and..she stabbed me instead...

This is how i died...


I should go to heaven..because i didnt commit suicide..nor did i do anything wrong..

I was MURDERED...so im going to heaven..

(Then i go to heaven and yea...)

Note: im not really in heaven..that was an example..im the creator remember? im neither hell nor heaven^^
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
I was killed by a angry husband, for i killed his family. Locking me in chains and shot me in the head...

If i count all the deaths i commit, i guess i should be heading to see Satan somewhere in Hell..

(MUAHAHAHA)

O.o
Creator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

I was killed by a angry husband, for i killed his family. Locking me in chains and shot me in the head...

If i count all the deaths i commit, i guess i should be heading to see Satan somewhere in Hell..

(MUAHAHAHA)

O.o


kk Granted..
u are very ebil^^
go to hades!
lol xD
Fallen Angel
6939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
i killed anyone who made me mad many people have died becaues of me
Creator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
okay..GO TO HELL~!~ xD
haha
u fallen angel
lol
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08
I actually had a pretty good life, though I was always worried about others. I always thought that everyone would be better off without me. So, one day when everyone else was gone, I drowned myself in the bathtub and left behind a letter that said that everything would be better now for them and to move on.

I'm not sure whether I should go to Heaven or to Hell.
Fallen Angel
6939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
hmmmm that is hard to decide sucide death should really go to hell if u willing did it but u did it for other people idk
Posted 9/28/08
I know, that's why I'm confused.
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:

I was killed by a angry husband, for i killed his family. Locking me in chains and shot me in the head...

If i count all the deaths i commit, i guess i should be heading to see Satan somewhere in Hell..

(MUAHAHAHA)

O.o


kk Granted..
u are very ebil^^
go to hades!
lol xD


*giggles*

off to the fires
^__^
Member
2355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
When i was born. The doctors threw me on the floor. I couldn't walk properly no more. My parents screams at me everyday. My dad abuses me. He rapped and molested me when i was 5. My mum kept bringing in men to my room. They touched me everywhere. I was afraid. When i was 14, my father went totally insane and took a knife out. He wanted to kill me and my mum .I don't know and i don't care whether my mum survive but i didn't.

I shall to the underworld and hunt them for life.
Creator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

VerdaZak wrote:

I actually had a pretty good life, though I was always worried about others. I always thought that everyone would be better off without me. So, one day when everyone else was gone, I drowned myself in the bathtub and left behind a letter that said that everything would be better now for them and to move on.

I'm not sure whether I should go to Heaven or to Hell.


haha
well..
if u kill urself, its bad, cuz Da bible said that u shouldnt commit suicide
even worse is that u left a note to strike guilt on people and make them feel horrible
im sure maybe u had a reason, but that is still bad acts
therefore u go to hell
Creator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

iwhackyouxd wrote:

When i was born. The doctors threw me on the floor. I couldn't walk properly no more. My parents screams at me everyday. My dad abuses me. He rapped and molested me when i was 5. My mum kept bringing in men to my room. They touched me everywhere. I was afraid. When i was 14, my father went totally insane and took a knife out. He wanted to kill me and my mum .I don't know and i don't care whether my mum survive but i didn't.

I shall to the underworld and hunt them for life.


hmm..
i dont really see what u did wrong to go to the underworld though...
cuz u seemed to have been mistreated
u didnt kill anyone, u didnt hurt anyone on purpose
so i dont see u going to underworld..
more like heaven
but are u sure ur going to underworld?
Posted 9/29/08
this is how i died

when i was a kid i love everything....i love my mom and my dad...i love my world....
but when i reach college everything is different
my world is too cruel!!!
my mom...i hate my mom...she thinks that i am still a kid....i cannot go anywhere....
i cannot do the things i want to do...
i hate my sister too...she thinks that she is superior....i even give the things i like just to make her like me...make her realize that i am the eldest.....
i hate my family...i always have problems to them...
so i commit suicide...
first i stabbed myself....then i woke up....here
and i really want to go to heave
n....
Creator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
Waaa
u very pitiful life..
except that it isnt right to commit suicide
it is giving up the life that God gave u..
u can go to heaven because god pities u..
however you will be low rank angel..
u cant choose normal angel or Heavenly Angel
Creator
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
GUYS SOON I WILL UPGRADE SOMETHING~
if u are a low rank angel or devil
u have a way to work up^^
but not yet..
all u just started and not needed yet
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.