First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
religion or God.. what would u choose?
Posted 9/19/08
I rather worship the Sun like the ancient Egyptians, at least I know the Sun exists and brings life to all of us on Earth. Yay lets all practice Henotheism.
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Allhailodin wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Carolyn_luv wrote:

I'm a christian~

'For God so loved the world,that He gave His one and only Son,that whoever who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.' John 3:16


But eternal life would be a living hell, It wound be like endless torture.


each life have its own story though or story line/plot


Yes but never falling out of existence would be torture, endless life as it is would drive most people insane. People would want to die after living for 1000 years, even if its in "Heaven" if you will. Living forever is just plain torture.


i dn't understand the first part.. can you put it in a different form
21506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
I think that organized religion is corruptable, like all human societies, but a necessity to truly see God. U can only really see God through other people
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
i hate religion.

but i have respect for god (if god exist at all).

It just sucks there's always people that tries to take advantage for people's believe in god. To turn it into power, money and influence. Even if our faith and our intentions are pure (something that is very hard to achieve in this unpure world), it'll not lead to a spiritual enlightment. You will be no closer to the god you believe in.

Because the real god is probably somewhere else.

Not the one they commercialize in churches and temples.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

hmoobbeauty wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Carolyn_luv wrote:

I'm a christian~

'For God so loved the world,that He gave His one and only Son,that whoever who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.' John 3:16


But eternal life would be a living hell, It wound be like endless torture.


each life have its own story though or story line/plot


Yes but never falling out of existence would be torture, endless life as it is would drive most people insane. People would want to die after living for 1000 years, even if its in "Heaven" if you will. Living forever is just plain torture.


i dn't understand the first part.. can you put it in a different form


If you existed forever in as a human, a soul, whatever, living forever and never dying. lets you lived for 600 years.you would watch all your family, your friends, and all the people you ever cared about die, but you keep on living,how would you like it, what would that do to your sanity ? you would never be able to keep any friends cause you would outlive every one of them. It would be brutal torture, to me at least.
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
i don't believe in gods! they don't exist la!!
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 9/19/08



If you existed forever in as a human, a soul, whatever, living forever and never dying. lets you lived for 600 years.you would watch all your family, your friends, and all the people you ever cared about die, but you keep on living,how would you like it, what would that do to your sanity ? you would never be able to keep any friends cause you would outlive every one of them. It would be brutal torture, to me at least.


if that really happens than "that" person will be use to it after a while
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

hmoobbeauty wrote:




If you existed forever in as a human, a soul, whatever, living forever and never dying. lets you lived for 600 years.you would watch all your family, your friends, and all the people you ever cared about die, but you keep on living,how would you like it, what would that do to your sanity ? you would never be able to keep any friends cause you would outlive every one of them. It would be brutal torture, to me at least.


if that really happens than "that" person will be use to it after a while


Yea sure why not. Keep believing that if you want, but when people die, that's it they die, there's no afterlife, or heaven, or shit like that, it just ends. So all the shit you hear in the bible about heaven and hell, is just bullshit. Its a book that someone wrote, i don't see why you people freaking warship it like your life depends on it, your just wasting your time.
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Allhailodin wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:




If you existed forever in as a human, a soul, whatever, living forever and never dying. lets you lived for 600 years.you would watch all your family, your friends, and all the people you ever cared about die, but you keep on living,how would you like it, what would that do to your sanity ? you would never be able to keep any friends cause you would outlive every one of them. It would be brutal torture, to me at least.


if that really happens than "that" person will be use to it after a while


Yea sure why not. Keep believing that if you want, but when people die, that's it they die, there's no afterlife, or heaven, or shit like that, it just ends. So all the shit you hear in the bible about heaven and hell, is just bullshit. Its a book that someone wrote, i don't see why you people freaking warship it like your life depends on it, your just wasting your time.


didn't u see my other comment on this? i'm not a christian, catholic, or any other religions that uses bibles. my religion is kind of close to shaman but we don't have a name for. i just call it Hmong's religion b/c i'm hmong
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

hmoobbeauty wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:




If you existed forever in as a human, a soul, whatever, living forever and never dying. lets you lived for 600 years.you would watch all your family, your friends, and all the people you ever cared about die, but you keep on living,how would you like it, what would that do to your sanity ? you would never be able to keep any friends cause you would outlive every one of them. It would be brutal torture, to me at least.


if that really happens than "that" person will be use to it after a while


Yea sure why not. Keep believing that if you want, but when people die, that's it they die, there's no afterlife, or heaven, or shit like that, it just ends. So all the shit you hear in the bible about heaven and hell, is just bullshit. Its a book that someone wrote, i don't see why you people freaking warship it like your life depends on it, your just wasting your time.


didn't u see my other comment on this? i'm not a christian, catholic, or any other religions that uses bibles. my religion is kind of close to shaman but we don't have a name for. i just call it Hmong's religion b/c i'm hmong


Your beginning to annoy me with you endless amounts of pure stupidity. That was a general comment, not just @ you.
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Allhailodin wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:




If you existed forever in as a human, a soul, whatever, living forever and never dying. lets you lived for 600 years.you would watch all your family, your friends, and all the people you ever cared about die, but you keep on living,how would you like it, what would that do to your sanity ? you would never be able to keep any friends cause you would outlive every one of them. It would be brutal torture, to me at least.


if that really happens than "that" person will be use to it after a while


Yea sure why not. Keep believing that if you want, but when people die, that's it they die, there's no afterlife, or heaven, or shit like that, it just ends. So all the shit you hear in the bible about heaven and hell, is just bullshit. Its a book that someone wrote, i don't see why you people freaking warship it like your life depends on it, your just wasting your time.


didn't u see my other comment on this? i'm not a christian, catholic, or any other religions that uses bibles. my religion is kind of close to shaman but we don't have a name for. i just call it Hmong's religion b/c i'm hmong


Your beginning to annoy me with you endless amounts of pure stupidity. That was a general comment, not just @ you.



how can you be so mean and if your not stupid yourself than why didn't you just say that you were talking about pple in general in the first place instead of using "you" so much. that makes it seem like you are referring to me only.
Posted 9/19/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

i would choose the blue pill


wot does blue pill do?
Posted 9/19/08
REPORTED FOR BEING STUPID!
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

cheestrings wrote:

REPORTED FOR BEING STUPID!


lol wasen't i telling you yesterday to be less of a retard?
should have listened to my warning
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Isn't believing in God, itself, a religion? I'm sorry, none of this makes sense... and please, enough with the religious topics... we have enough, already.





~ Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.