First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Kare Kano
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/4/07 , edited 4/5/07
Well I made this forum there fore FANS of this show can chat about it and what needs to change.
The only thing I wish will change is Souichiro and Miyazawa will at least get married and have at least 1-2 kids. Also show an episode when they both graduate High School together and aim for colledge, plus what they look like after grauating college etc.

Any other idea that'll make this show alot better? I can't wait to hear you'll awesome ideas
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 4/4/07
What needs to change? Hideki Anno can pull his overblown head out of his ass and finish the series. Though I don't think that'll ever happen sadly.

I enjoyed the anime a lot till he ditched and they started doing a ton of review episodes. I've been meaning to read the manga forever (I have a volume or two laying around somewhere) just to see what happens.
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/4/07
if his ass ain't gonna finish the series then it looks like I'm gonna have to draw alot of pictures of KARE KANO until my drawings improve to the MAX,so then I will finish the series at season 11. Its so sad that he stoped making episodes for the series at episode 26. LOL what kind of people makes a series so darn short make it a long series like the one that Satoshi Tajiri made(aka: Pokemon), I think Tajiri is cool and he made this the 2nd longest anime running the World.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 4/4/07

Kazuma_Torisuna wrote:

if his ass ain't gonna finish the series then it looks like I'm gonna have to draw alot of pictures of KARE KANO until my drawings improve to the MAX,so then I will finish the series at season 11. Its so sad that he stoped making episodes for the series at episode 26. LOL what kind of people makes a series so darn short make it a long series like the one that Satoshi Tajiri made(aka: Pokemon), I think Tajiri is cool and he made this the 2nd longest anime running the World.


Well, it appears there were creative differences between him and the original manga author. He wanted it to be a goofy comedy, she was wanting more of a traditional approach to high school romance. He ended up leaving halfway through, and not just the anime, but Gainax as well. This was back in 1999... so I think it's unlikely anymore Kare Kano anime will ever happen. Fortunetly the manga is 21 volumes, so at least we have that. *sigh* if I only had the time to sit around and read manga all day..
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/4/07
Ever thought that I can buy all 21 MANGA and make the into the anime series if he/she says it okay to finish up the series for them.
Also i only bought 1 Kare Kano Manga,finished it in like 1 day. Not gonna get anymore mangas until i get the Wii System in 5-7 weeks from now
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/4/07
omgggg i love this anime!!! the first time i watched it was in middle school.. arima is ~ never read the manga though.. the only thing i wish to change about it is to make it longerr.. i wanna see what happens afterwards too T_T..
9607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / East Bay California
Offline
Posted 4/4/07
I've only seen the anime...I know this is going to sound sacrilegious but I don't really want to get into reading manga...my anime collection is expensive enough. Anyway, I loved the anime until they started with all the fillers and recaps. And I especially hated how they ended the show...but oh well.

Hey here's a question...did anyone else think that Arima got a little creppy towards the end...especially when he came back from his tournament and Yukino was all shy around him...so he chased her down, slammed her against a wall, and told her that she could never leave him 'cause he'd never let her go? I don't know...that was scary somehow.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 4/4/07

starcrossed23 wrote:

I've only seen the anime...I know this is going to sound sacrilegious but I don't really want to get into reading manga...my anime collection is expensive enough. Anyway, I loved the anime until they started with all the fillers and recaps. And I especially hated how they ended the show...but oh well.



That's because the director walked out half way through the series. They scrambled to fill the air time, that's where all the filler came from. The manga goes on for a loooooooooong time after the anime ends. I've heard Yukino and Arima are married with kids by the time it finishes.
Posted 4/4/07
I totally love this show. I can't really handle hardcore romance animes like "Bokura ga Ita" but Kare Kano has it all. It's definitely my favorite romance anime. Too bad the budget for the anime was so tiny. The Manga's also really good.
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
Its boring watching the same episodes over and over again. Does any1 know a website that i can contact him on and tell him to finish the series until he reaches episode 120. WIill it be better if he made a total of 120 epsodes(60 episodes for 2 seasons) and 2 movies that will be in theaters
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
^ stop double posting. Use the edit button
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
lol my fav ep is when she has her foot on her face and just leaves it there... i havent gotten very far in the anime series and only have read one volume too...
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 4/5/07

Kazuma_Torisuna wrote:

Its boring watching the same episodes over and over again. Does any1 know a website that i can contact him on and tell him to finish the series until he reaches episode 120. WIill it be better if he made a total of 120 epsodes(60 episodes for 2 seasons) and 2 movies that will be in theaters


Well, as much as I admire your determination, I'd recommend you just check out some of the other great romance animes out there.

Here are some I found on CR:

These are two of my favorites:
Air - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=277

Kanon - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=301

Here are a couple I haven't finished yet, but seem to be interesting:

Bokura Ga Ita - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=149
(this series kind of reminded me of Kare Kano, though I only watched the first few eps)

Honey and Clover - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=231

Ichigo 100% - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=1770
(lots of fanservice, but really interesting story)

These are kind of unconventional, but still quite good:

Assate No Houkou - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=382

Ouran High School Club - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=63

Yamata Nadeshiko Shichihenge - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=325

529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
I actually enjoyed this anime even though I'm not a big fan of this genre. Quite creative but it's another craptastic ending by the same guy who made ended Evangelion.
1310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/5/07

azrael910 wrote:


Kazuma_Torisuna wrote:

Its boring watching the same episodes over and over again. Does any1 know a website that i can contact him on and tell him to finish the series until he reaches episode 120. WIill it be better if he made a total of 120 epsodes(60 episodes for 2 seasons) and 2 movies that will be in theaters


Well, as much as I admire your determination, I'd recommend you just check out some of the other great romance animes out there.

Here are some I found on CR:

These are two of my favorites:
Air - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=277

Kanon - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=301

Here are a couple I haven't finished yet, but seem to be interesting:

Bokura Ga Ita - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=149
(this series kind of reminded me of Kare Kano, though I only watched the first few eps)

Honey and Clover - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=231

Ichigo 100% - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=1770
(lots of fanservice, but really interesting story)

These are kind of unconventional, but still quite good:

Assate No Houkou - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=382

Ouran High School Club - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=63

Yamata Nadeshiko Shichihenge - http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=325




I'll check them out when i got time, to do so. These anime shows I haven't seen or heard yet,I'll rather read the Mangas if there is any.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.