First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
create your own Shugo Chara
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Hi ^.^
I did this topic cause I love shugo chara and I really like drawing it so I would like to see others shugo chara and I would like to make them one
(if you want to ) so I hope you would have fun ^^

Shugo chara drawing request :-

Description:-
shugo sign :- (example: ♥♠♣♦)
Name :-
colored or not (colores of your choice)
Chara Nari:- (if wanted)


Show your Chara

I would have two Charas

1. Naru-ki :-


Chara Nari :-


2. Kourin :-


Chara Nari :-


Now it's your turn ^o^)/
Member
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08
awesome :O i want too :D
name : Joyce
description : she is a playful chara with the singing ability. She had middle-length brown hair,with red strands.She wears a two-piece suit ( a skirt and a short-sleeved T-shirt - that are both red) she has a little microphone in the hair. Her eyes are purple.
sign : a little microphone : I don't want heart,spade, nor clover nor diamond :D
coloured : yes xD
chara-nari : Purple scale!
Clothing : pop-star black-purple clothes (a skirt and a tight top). Her hair was trapped in a ponytail,with a black little microphone clip. In her hand she had a radio :D

hope it's okay xD i'll be really grateful if you could draw it <3
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

adelutzys wrote:

awesome :O i want too :D
name : Joyce
description : she is a playful chara with the singing ability. She had middle-length brown hair,with red strands.She wears a two-piece suit ( a skirt and a short-sleeved T-shirt - that are both red) she has a little microphone in the hair. Her eyes are purple.
sign : a little microphone : I don't want heart,spade, nor clover nor diamond :D
coloured : yes xD
chara-nari : Purple scale!
Clothing : pop-star black-purple clothes (a skirt and a tight top). Her hair was trapped in a ponytail,with a black little microphone clip. In her hand she had a radio :D

hope it's okay xD i'll be really grateful if you could draw it <3


ok I'm on it ^o^)/
Member
2573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / k.s.a
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Amazing idea ...Im
Member
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:

Hi ^.^
I did this topic cause I love shugo chara and I really like drawing it so I would like to see others shugo chara and I would like to make them one
(if you want to ) so I hope you would have fun ^^

Shugo chara drawing request :-

Description:-
shugo sign :- (example: ♥♠♣♦)
Name :-
colored or not (colores of your choice)
Chara Nari:- (if wanted)


Show your Chara

I would have two Charas




Shugo chara drawing request :-

Description:- uhh..its a chara that is really logical,cute, likes music and is creative...
i like HER to have 2 pigtails near the neck..she has a clip on the upper right
part of her lavander hair.. she wears a sort of jumper that is a skirt... she
leg warmers and dont forget her bangs which are straight..she wears
headphones

shugo sign :- ♫ <== that is also the shape of the clip
Name :- merodi♫
colored or not colored!!:]
Chara Nari:- the girl she chara nari with has the same hair and hair color as her
but she wears a jumper too and a short skirt and long socks and leg warmers.
and shoes of course.. she will hav a sash full of notes and oh the jumper has
long sleeve shirt on it with a collar.. she wears headphones too and
her wapon is a staff that looks like a mic but longer and it also hangs
behind her..:]

Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

loliehai wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

Hi ^.^
I did this topic cause I love shugo chara and I really like drawing it so I would like to see others shugo chara and I would like to make them one
(if you want to ) so I hope you would have fun ^^

Shugo chara drawing request :-

Description:-
shugo sign :- (example: ♥♠♣♦)
Name :-
colored or not (colores of your choice)
Chara Nari:- (if wanted)


Show your Chara

I would have two Charas




Shugo chara drawing request :-

Description:- uhh..its a chara that is really logical,cute, likes music and is creative...
i like HER to have 2 pigtails near the neck..she has a clip on the upper right
part of her lavander hair.. she wears a sort of jumper that is a skirt... she
leg warmers and dont forget her bangs which are straight..she wears
headphones

shugo sign :- ♫ <== that is also the shape of the clip
Name :- merodi♫
colored or not colored!!:]
Chara Nari:- the girl she chara nari with has the same hair and hair color as her
but she wears a jumper too and a short skirt and long socks and leg warmers.
and shoes of course.. she will hav a sash full of notes and oh the jumper has
long sleeve shirt on it with a collar.. she wears headphones too and
her wapon is a staff that looks like a mic but longer and it also hangs
behind her..:]



I'm on it ^o^)/
Member
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


loliehai wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

Hi ^.^
I did this topic cause I love shugo chara and I really like drawing it so I would like to see others shugo chara and I would like to make them one
(if you want to ) so I hope you would have fun ^^

Shugo chara drawing request :-

Description:-
shugo sign :- (example: ♥♠♣♦)
Name :-
colored or not (colores of your choice)
Chara Nari:- (if wanted)


Show your Chara

I would have two Charas




Shugo chara drawing request :-

Description:- uhh..its a chara that is really logical,cute, likes music and is creative...
i like HER to have 2 pigtails near the neck..she has a clip on the upper right
part of her lavander hair.. she wears a sort of jumper that is a skirt... she
leg warmers and dont forget her bangs which are straight..she wears
headphones

shugo sign :- ♫ <== that is also the shape of the clip
Name :- merodi♫
colored or not colored!!:]
Chara Nari:- the girl she chara nari with has the same hair and hair color as her
but she wears a jumper too and a short skirt and long socks and leg warmers.
and shoes of course.. she will hav a sash full of notes and oh the jumper has
long sleeve shirt on it with a collar.. she wears headphones too and
her wapon is a staff that looks like a mic but longer and it also hangs
behind her..:]



I'm on it ^o^)/

ariatou~ ^^ ~ i really appreciate it :]
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

adelutzys wrote:

awesome :O i want too :D
name : Joyce
description : she is a playful chara with the singing ability. She had middle-length brown hair,with red strands.She wears a two-piece suit ( a skirt and a short-sleeved T-shirt - that are both red) she has a little microphone in the hair. Her eyes are purple.
sign : a little microphone : I don't want heart,spade, nor clover nor diamond :D
coloured : yes xD
chara-nari : Purple scale!
Clothing : pop-star black-purple clothes (a skirt and a tight top). Her hair was trapped in a ponytail,with a black little microphone clip. In her hand she had a radio :D

hope it's okay xD i'll be really grateful if you could draw it <3


Shugo chara and Chara Nari is finished hope you like it XD


Member
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / LaLa Land :)
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
name-Sukii
description-she likes the nite and moon and has the power of darkness.
she wears a black dress with leggings and has dark blue boots.
shugo chara sign-moon
coloured or not-coloured

2nd shugo chara
name-muzickii
description-she playz a instrument or sings and has the power of melodic tunes.
she wears sjinny jeans with a hoodie has headphones around her neck and is wearing black chucks!!
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

musicash wrote:

name-Sukii
description-she likes the nite and moon and has the power of darkness.
she wears a black dress with leggings and has dark blue boots.
shugo chara sign-moon
coloured or not-coloured

2nd shugo chara
name-muzickii
description-she playz a instrument or sings and has the power of melodic tunes.
she wears sjinny jeans with a hoodie has headphones around her neck and is wearing black chucks!!


I didn't under stand the black chucks and the hoodie thing can you give me an example or explain it to me sorry
Member
5853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qatar
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:

Hi ^.^
I did this topic cause I love shugo chara and I really like drawing it so I would like to see others shugo chara and I would like to make them one
(if you want to ) so I hope you would have fun ^^

Shugo chara drawing request :-

Description:-
shugo sign :- (example: ♥♠♣♦)
Name :-
colored or not (colores of your choice)
Chara Nari:- (if wanted)


Show your Chara

I would have two Charas

1. Naru-ki :-


Chara Nari :-


2. Kourin :-


Chara Nari :-


Now it's your turn ^o^)/


wow great idea
Member
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:

Hi ^.^
I did this topic cause I love shugo chara and I really like drawing it so I would like to see others shugo chara and I would like to make them one
(if you want to ) so I hope you would have fun ^^

Shugo chara drawing request :-

Description:-
shugo sign :- (example: ♥♠♣♦)
Name :-
colored or not (colores of your choice)
Chara Nari:- (if wanted)


Show your Chara

I would have two Charas

1. Naru-ki :-


Chara Nari :-


2. Kourin :-


Chara Nari :-


Now it's your turn ^o^)/


Drawing request pls^^


Name: Iruki

Description:A cute and honest chara with a singing ability,she wears white boots,skirt and top(u can design them as long as they are white i dont mind^^)she also has angels wings on her back. She has a music clip on the left of her light pink hair and her hair is long.

Shugo sign:♫

Coloured

Chara nali: about the same as my chara but the designs on the clothes are a bit different oh and the name of the chara nali is Angel Singer
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

AkariToroko wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

Hi ^.^
I did this topic cause I love shugo chara and I really like drawing it so I would like to see others shugo chara and I would like to make them one
(if you want to ) so I hope you would have fun ^^

Shugo chara drawing request :-

Description:-
shugo sign :- (example: ♥♠♣♦)
Name :-
colored or not (colores of your choice)
Chara Nari:- (if wanted)


Show your Chara



Now it's your turn ^o^)/




I'm on it ^o^)/
Member
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


AkariToroko wrote:


DeeDee_95 wrote:

Hi ^.^
I did this topic cause I love shugo chara and I really like drawing it so I would like to see others shugo chara and I would like to make them one
(if you want to ) so I hope you would have fun ^^

Shugo chara drawing request :-

Description:-
shugo sign :- (example: ♥♠♣♦)
Name :-
colored or not (colores of your choice)
Chara Nari:- (if wanted)


Show your Chara



Now it's your turn ^o^)/




I'm on it ^o^)/


wow u sure respond fast^^

Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

AkariToroko wrote:



I'm on it ^o^)/



wow u sure respond fast^^



I think my head is in two places thedesk and the computer lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.