First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
create your own Shugo Chara
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/20/08



when do you think u can get it done?(not that i'am rushing u its just that i'am excited)



I think my head is in two places thedesk and the computer lol



I dunno but I don't think today will be the right time maybe tommorow or tonight ^^
cuase I'm gonna have dinner at my aunt's <=D

Well have fun^^

I finished the chara nari ^o^)/ hope you like it ^-^

Member
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:




when do you think u can get it done?(not that i'am rushing u its just that i'am excited)



I think my head is in two places thedesk and the computer lol



I dunno but I don't think today will be the right time maybe tommorow or tonight ^^
cuase I'm gonna have dinner at my aunt's <=D

Well have fun^^

I finished the chara nari ^o^)/ hope you like it ^-^



like it? I LOVE IT!!!!thx soooooooooo much^^
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/20/08


I dunno but I don't think today will be the right time maybe tommorow or tonight ^^
cuase I'm gonna have dinner at my aunt's <=D

Well have fun^^

I finished the chara nari ^o^)/ hope you like it ^-^



like it? I LOVE IT!!!!thx soooooooooo much^^


your welcome ^-^
Member
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / LaLa Land :)
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
DeeDee_95
ummm im from australia and...
a hoodie-a jumper with a hood
chucks-converse trainers
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

musicash wrote:

DeeDee_95
ummm im from australia and...
a hoodie-a jumper with a hood
chucks-converse trainers


ahaa is that soo ok I'm on to drawing it ;3
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

heygurl105 wrote:

Description:-She likes to design clothes,likes to be gothic,wears ripped jeans,and a long sleeved shirt that has a rose design on it.Shoes are sneakers.
shugo sign :-a flower
Name :-Plz make one up for me
colored or not:-not colored
Chara Nari:-Same shirt except short sleeved,capri's(short pants) and rose designed sneakers.

Thank you!


here is your shugo chara and chara nari hope you like it ^o^)/

I choose the name "Miu" is it fine ?


1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SG
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


magicxstarx wrote:

the drawings are not bad =D perhaps if you learnt a computer-aided program it would turn out even better ^^ just a suggestion though. you should go for graphic designs too XD XD


well yeah I'm trying to find that program , and I'm really not good with the mouse


well good luck then =D hope you find that program and learn how to draw with it then XD
Member
6481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
I need my Chara to be NOT LAZY. xD
Yes, a very hard working Shugo Chara would be nice...
but right now...
I'm too lazy to think up stuff and even draw something..xDDD Hahaha!!
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

lijachan wrote:

I need my Chara to be NOT LAZY. xD
Yes, a very hard working Shugo Chara would be nice...
but right now...
I'm too lazy to think up stuff and even draw something..xDDD Hahaha!!


so if your not lazy describe how your chara would look like ^^ I'll be waiting
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

musicash wrote:

DeeDee_95
ummm im from australia and...
a hoodie-a jumper with a hood
chucks-converse trainers


here are both of your charas ^-^ hope you like it

1.
2.
Member
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / LaLa Land :)
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
thx they look awsome
Member
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
damn girl u're so good :O:O:O:O::O perfect drawings :X <3
3976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / school
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
woah. nice drawings.^_^
Member
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Thank you minna ='D
Member
2573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / k.s.a
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:


magicxstarx wrote:

the drawings are not bad =D perhaps if you learnt a computer-aided program it would turn out even better ^^ just a suggestion though. you should go for graphic designs too XD XD


well yeah I'm trying to find that program , and I'm really not good with the mouse



hhh buy a cat hhh ..

yes nice to meet you ..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.