First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
scary games?
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
hey can anyone please list some scary games here? lol i wanna try playing some ^^
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines,manil...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

twilight_rockz wrote:

hey can anyone please list some scary games here? lol i wanna try playing some ^^


Hey there. hmmm..
i suggest you play Fatal frame either 1,2 or 3.. they all rock!
That game really scared me! but once you've started.. you just can't
stop because it's one of my favorites. The Japanese made that game
so which means it's veeeeeery scary! hehe. but not to scare you tough.
Hmm.. or you can try Resident evil 4 if you like suspense and a little bit of horror..
Or silent hill.. yeah, silent hill is really scary too, and disturbing. hehe.
Well, i hope i helped..
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

carolinedeguzman wrote:


twilight_rockz wrote:

hey can anyone please list some scary games here? lol i wanna try playing some ^^


Hey there. hmmm..
i suggest you play Fatal frame either 1,2 or 3.. they all rock!
That game really scared me! but once you've started.. you just can't
stop because it's one of my favorites. The Japanese made that game
so which means it's veeeeeery scary! hehe. but not to scare you tough.
Hmm.. or you can try Resident evil 4 if you like suspense and a little bit of horror..
Or silent hill.. yeah, silent hill is really scary too, and disturbing. hehe.
Well, i hope i helped..


OH THNX!!
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines,manil...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

twilight_rockz wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


twilight_rockz wrote:

hey can anyone please list some scary games here? lol i wanna try playing some ^^


Hey there. hmmm..
i suggest you play Fatal frame either 1,2 or 3.. they all rock!
That game really scared me! but once you've started.. you just can't
stop because it's one of my favorites. The Japanese made that game
so which means it's veeeeeery scary! hehe. but not to scare you tough.
Hmm.. or you can try Resident evil 4 if you like suspense and a little bit of horror..
Or silent hill.. yeah, silent hill is really scary too, and disturbing. hehe.
Well, i hope i helped..


OH THNX!!


No problem.
Just wondering, you love twilight?
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

carolinedeguzman wrote:


twilight_rockz wrote:


carolinedeguzman wrote:


twilight_rockz wrote:

hey can anyone please list some scary games here? lol i wanna try playing some ^^


Hey there. hmmm..
i suggest you play Fatal frame either 1,2 or 3.. they all rock!
That game really scared me! but once you've started.. you just can't
stop because it's one of my favorites. The Japanese made that game
so which means it's veeeeeery scary! hehe. but not to scare you tough.
Hmm.. or you can try Resident evil 4 if you like suspense and a little bit of horror..
Or silent hill.. yeah, silent hill is really scary too, and disturbing. hehe.
Well, i hope i helped..


OH THNX!!


No problem.
Just wondering, you love twilight?


YUP ^^
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Fatal Frame.Try playing it in the middle of the night with all the lights off alone
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

twilightprincess wrote:

Fatal Frame.Try playing it in the middle of the night with all the lights off alone


lol..youve tried that?
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

twilight_rockz wrote:


twilightprincess wrote:

Fatal Frame.Try playing it in the middle of the night with all the lights off alone


lol..youve tried that?


tried it for a little while and I got freaked out...
6643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / a LittLe Red Dot...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
err... if u have a DS... u can try Nanashi no Game DS... i rmb de dark gloomy train compartment... n de red dress ghost till now... even though i stopped at de 2nd chapter... haha...
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

twilightprincess wrote:

Fatal Frame.Try playing it in the middle of the night with all the lights off alone


How about you try playing it while drunk?
The "Scary" parts of the game would be nullified.
I know. I already tried it.
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


twilightprincess wrote:

Fatal Frame.Try playing it in the middle of the night with all the lights off alone


How about you try playing it while drunk?
The "Scary" parts of the game would be nullified.
I know. I already tried it.


Uuummmm... How do you play when you are drunk?
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

twilightprincess wrote:

Uuummmm... How do you play when you are drunk?


In usual times, I play normally whenever I'm drunk. So which means that you can disregard yourself from any troubles or scary things whatsoever.
In fact, if you're drunk, you'd probably be laughing at the game right now, if you're thinking in a positive way.
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Lorenzo Ca
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Try Silent hill! >=O
2407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / a country with 2...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
since a lot has posted fatal frame,how about trying clock tower?its kinda creepy when played in the dark.
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Netherland
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
i ve played a demo of SIREN:Blood Curse that one was very scary but i do not have the full game so i don t know if it is good.
also the fatal frames games are scary and good. i also have the game obscure but that one isnt really scary but its fun with 2 player
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.