Post Reply Suggestions Thread
Posted 9/19/08
HELLO EVERYONE!!! We all have been busy these days...so that's why it's hard to think of activities, and some decors here...so we need your help! If you think that our group needed some things to make it better, any IDEAS?

You may post the following as long as it's not spam or any similar stuff.

-BANNERS
-VIDEOS
-AN ACTIVITY THAT IS FUN (I can't think any good one, nee~ -luminicat_girl
- AVATARS
- SHOUTOUTS, QUOTES, ETC.
- MUSIC
-ETC.

(This is OPEN to everyone, we'll read your posts, and discuss about them.)

-mods-

Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
Okie dokie! And as for photos, please upload your Kukai pictures if you have any. Thanks!
Kukai-san
1306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On the Couch
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Kukai_Daisuki wrote:

Okie dokie! And as for photos, please upload your Kukai pictures if you have any. Thanks!


Amen to that.
Posted 11/28/08
i want to close this forum...nobody's posting...
?????
i don't have any suggestions myself!
so what you think?
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
Ehh....it's okay to just leave it, I think. Anyways, it'll soon be our first anniversary. January 21. Sorry I haven't been posting, lol! xD We should do something. PM everyone about it and have a party? xD

Edit: I updated stuff. I updated the music, and I changed the names of the member levels(?).
Kukai-san
6489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TankRank, on Eart...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Kukai_Daisuki wrote:

Ehh....it's okay to just leave it, I think. Anyways, it'll soon be our first anniversary. January 21. Sorry I haven't been posting, lol! xD We should do something. PM everyone about it and have a party? xD

Edit: I updated stuff. I updated the music, and I changed the names of the member levels(?).


Member level? Did u mean by member status, may be?

Posted 1/31/09

ti-chan wrote:


Kukai_Daisuki wrote:

Ehh....it's okay to just leave it, I think. Anyways, it'll soon be our first anniversary. January 21. Sorry I haven't been posting, lol! xD We should do something. PM everyone about it and have a party? xD

Edit: I updated stuff. I updated the music, and I changed the names of the member levels(?).


Member level? Did u mean by member status, may be?



I don't know o_o

I think so.
Kukai-san
6489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TankRank, on Eart...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Kukai_Daisuki wrote:

ti-chan wrote:

Kukai_Daisuki wrote:
Ehh....it's okay to just leave it, I think. Anyways, it'll soon be our first anniversary. January 21. Sorry I haven't been posting, lol! xD We should do something. PM everyone about it and have a party? xD

Edit: I updated stuff. I updated the music, and I changed the names of the member levels(?).


Member level? Did u mean by member status, may be?



I don't know o_o

I think so.





Hahha... Hmm, about music,.. do you think there Souma-kun's theme? May be?
Music when he character-transform, may be?
Could u find it? Then, put it on first music in profile music's list?
Posted 2/1/09

ti-chan wrote:


Kukai_Daisuki wrote:

ti-chan wrote:

Kukai_Daisuki wrote:
Ehh....it's okay to just leave it, I think. Anyways, it'll soon be our first anniversary. January 21. Sorry I haven't been posting, lol! xD We should do something. PM everyone about it and have a party? xD

Edit: I updated stuff. I updated the music, and I changed the names of the member levels(?).


Member level? Did u mean by member status, may be?



I don't know o_o

I think so.





Hahha... Hmm, about music,.. do you think there Souma-kun's theme? May be?
Music when he character-transform, may be?
Could u find it? Then, put it on first music in profile music's list?


Huh? I don't think he has a theme song.
Posted 8/15/09
Hi mods, i was just thinking that we should have a forum thats called "Kukai b-day gifts" or something so members and mods can give Kukai a gift and post it there^^
I was just thinking.....pls answer me, im making a gift now x3 hehe
You must be logged in to post.