First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply VKB| Roleplay!
Posted 10/3/08

yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Seiren:*Looks at Shiki* Excuse me? Did you say something Shiki-kun?


Shiki:yeah...i did but im too lazy to repeat


Seiren:*Glares at Shiki* Hm...It's probably a good thing you're too lazy to repeat it. Otherwise you might just have a problem on your hands Shiki-kun.
Member
2897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Seiren:*Looks at Shiki* Excuse me? Did you say something Shiki-kun?


Shiki:yeah...i did but im too lazy to repeat


Seiren:*Glares at Shiki* Hm...It's probably a good thing you're too lazy to repeat it. Otherwise you might just have a problem on your hands Shiki-kun.


Shiki:*looks at seiren then smirk*geez ya think
Posted 10/3/08

yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Seiren:*Glares at Shiki* Hm...It's probably a good thing you're too lazy to repeat it. Otherwise you might just have a problem on your hands Shiki-kun.


Shiki:*looks at seiren then smirk*geez ya think


Seiren:*Leans down in front of Shiki and looks him in his eyes* You shouldn't try to make me angry Shiki-kun. It's not a pretty sight. *Smiles comically at Shiki then smacks him upside the head and move away from him*
Member
2897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Seiren:*Glares at Shiki* Hm...It's probably a good thing you're too lazy to repeat it. Otherwise you might just have a problem on your hands Shiki-kun.


Shiki:*looks at seiren then smirk*geez ya think


Seiren:*Leans down in front of Shiki and looks him in his eyes* You shouldn't try to make me angry Shiki-kun. It's not a pretty sight. *Smiles comically at Shiki then smacks him upside the head and move away from him*


Shiki:ouch....seiren you're too tempermental....*rubs head*
Posted 10/3/08

yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Shiki:*looks at seiren then smirk*geez ya think


Seiren:*Leans down in front of Shiki and looks him in his eyes* You shouldn't try to make me angry Shiki-kun. It's not a pretty sight. *Smiles comically at Shiki then smacks him upside the head and move away from him*


Shiki:ouch....seiren you're too tempermental....*rubs head*

Seiren:*Looks at Shiki and chuckles* You've been warned. I don't want to have to repeat myself. *Sighs listening to the girls going "kyaaa!" outside* Humans....What a bother!
Member
2897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Shiki:*looks at seiren then smirk*geez ya think


Seiren:*Leans down in front of Shiki and looks him in his eyes* You shouldn't try to make me angry Shiki-kun. It's not a pretty sight. *Smiles comically at Shiki then smacks him upside the head and move away from him*


Shiki:ouch....seiren you're too tempermental....*rubs head*


Seiren:*Looks at Shiki and chuckles* You've been warned. I don't want to have to repeat myself. *Sighs listening to the girls going "kyaaa!" outside* Humans....What a bother!

Shiki:hm..go shut them up if you want
Posted 10/3/08

yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Seiren:*Looks at Shiki and chuckles* You've been warned. I don't want to have to repeat myself. *Sighs listening to the girls going "kyaaa!" outside* Humans....What a bother!


Shiki:hm..go shut them up if you want


Seiren:*Raises eyebrows and speaks sarcastically* And risk rousing Kaname-sama's anger? Surely you jest?
Member
2897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Seiren:*Looks at Shiki and chuckles* You've been warned. I don't want to have to repeat myself. *Sighs listening to the girls going "kyaaa!" outside* Humans....What a bother!


Shiki:hm..go shut them up if you want


Seiren:*Raises eyebrows and speaks sarcastically* And risk rousing Kaname-sama's anger? Surely you jest?


Shiki:well...what else can we do
Posted 10/3/08

yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Seiren:*Raises eyebrows and speaks sarcastically* And risk rousing Kaname-sama's anger? Surely you jest?


Shiki:well...what else can we do


Seiren:*Sarcastically again* If I knew the answer to that would I be in here bored outta my mind?
Member
2897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Seiren:*Raises eyebrows and speaks sarcastically* And risk rousing Kaname-sama's anger? Surely you jest?


Shiki:well...what else can we do


Seiren:*Sarcastically again* If I knew the answer to that would I be in here bored outta my mind?


Shiki:well no but who knows you*chuckles*
Posted 10/3/08

yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Seiren:*Sarcastically again* If I knew the answer to that would I be in here bored outta my mind?


Shiki:well no but who knows you*chuckles*


Seiren:*Rolls eyes and scoffs*
Member
2897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Seiren:*Sarcastically again* If I knew the answer to that would I be in here bored outta my mind?


Shiki:well no but who knows you*chuckles*


Seiren:*Rolls eyes and scoffs*


Shiki:whats that for?
Posted 10/3/08

yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Seiren:*Rolls eyes and scoffs*


Shiki:whats that for?


Seiren:Hmph. *Raises eyebrows* You have to ask?
Member
2897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Arashikaze074 wrote:


yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Seiren:*Rolls eyes and scoffs*


Shiki:whats that for?


Seiren:Hmph. *Raises eyebrows* You have to ask?


Shiki:well duh....who do you think im talking to ,the wall?
Posted 10/3/08

yukihisuisakura wrote:

Arashikaze074 wrote:
Shiki:whats that for?


Seiren:Hmph. *Raises eyebrows* You have to ask?


Shiki:well duh....who do you think im talking to ,the wall?

Seiren:*Gets a cocky look on face* You asking for it Shiki-kun.....Final warning!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.