First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
what do u hate??
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08
what do u hate?????welll..uhm....
hey look at the pic i mean at the spoiler
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / doodling mess!
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
myself.. last time, school
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

girlpow wrote:

myself.. last time, school


did u check out the pic i mean the spoiler
Posted 9/19/08
teachers..especially MEAN & demanding ones...
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / doodling mess!
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
wow! abit scary , especially my screen is quite big haha... spoiler... !!!!
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

girlpow wrote:

wow! abit scary , especially my screen is quite big haha... spoiler... !!!!


fooled ya....!!! im sorry didnt mean to
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

sngel wrote:

teachers..especially MEAN & demanding ones...


hey u check out the pic i mean the spoiler
Posted 9/19/08
school and mean teachers!!....^_^
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
hey people please check out the pic i mean the spoiler theres a suprise
3856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Outer Heaven
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Everything.


Until I get to like something. ¦ V
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Kanone wrote:

Everything.


Until I get to like something. ¦ V


hey did u check the pic out i mean the spoiler
3856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Outer Heaven
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

sweetmichaela4ever wrote:


Kanone wrote:

Everything.


Until I get to like something. ¦ V


hey did u check the pic out i mean the spoiler


Everyone loves spoilers, dear. Ants are... just one of them.


And Sharks. Om nom nom.
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Kanone wrote:


sweetmichaela4ever wrote:


Kanone wrote:

Everything.


Until I get to like something. ¦ V


hey did u check the pic out i mean the spoiler


Everyone loves spoilers, dear. Ants are... just one of them.


And Sharks. Om nom nom.


i know even i do....kinda...
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / doodling mess!
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

sweetmichaela4ever wrote:


girlpow wrote:

wow! abit scary , especially my screen is quite big haha... spoiler... !!!!


fooled ya....!!! im sorry didnt mean to



lolx... no prob !

its been a long time since i got some kinda shock
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of ur fr...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

girlpow wrote:


sweetmichaela4ever wrote:


girlpow wrote:

wow! abit scary , especially my screen is quite big haha... spoiler... !!!!


fooled ya....!!! im sorry didnt mean to



lolx... no prob !

its been a long time since i got some kinda shock


okie uhmm...can i buddy you.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.