First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Members ID
Posted 9/19/08
Looks like this


i need the following particulars
status
username
sex
age

a fave quote
Posted 9/19/08
oh oh! i want one too please!

status: Harem Mod
username: Obasan76
sex: Female
age: 31

a fave quote: You have no power over me.
Posted 9/19/08

hai dozo^^

obasan76 wrote:

oh oh! i want one too please!

status: Harem Mod
username: Obasan76
sex: Female
age: 31

a fave quote: You have no power over me.


Posted 9/19/08

littleball wrote:


hai dozo^^

obasan76 wrote:

oh oh! i want one too please!

status: Harem Mod
username: Obasan76
sex: Female
age: 31

a fave quote: You have no power over me.




yay! thank you! thank you!!
Posted 9/19/08

obasan76 wrote:


littleball wrote:


hai dozo^^

obasan76 wrote:

oh oh! i want one too please!

status: Harem Mod
username: Obasan76
sex: Female
age: 31

a fave quote: You have no power over me.



littleball: hope yer liking it sexy cookie !
yay! thank you! thank you!!


Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Oooh yayy!!

Status: Romance and Psychological Mod
Username:BlackMagic98
Sex: Female
Age: 12 (That shocked ya didn't it?)

Quote: When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone!

Ooh can I pick my own background?

Its the LANCELOT
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

BlackMagic98 wrote:

Oooh yayy!!

Status: Romance and Psychological Mod
Username:BlackMagic98
Sex: Female
Age: 12 (That shocked ya didn't it?)

Quote: When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone!

Ooh can I pick my own background?

Its the LANCELOT


can i use this pic for the banner contest? lol

Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Sergiyakun wrote:


BlackMagic98 wrote:

Oooh yayy!!

Status: Romance and Psychological Mod
Username:BlackMagic98
Sex: Female
Age: 12 (That shocked ya didn't it?)

Quote: When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone!

Ooh can I pick my own background?

Its the LANCELOT


can i use this pic for the banner contest? lol



Haha sure... Wait a sec.. You're entering in your own banner contest?!?! Or....... are you using it as a little tab that says banner contest on the front page?
Posted 9/20/08
well i can use that lancelot pic as yer DP in memberID how bout that
Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
DP? Whats a DP?
Posted 9/21/08
ID picture ^^
75691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Here duh.......
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08
Status- creator~hentai~ecchi mod
Username~ murraychrystal
gender~ female
age~ 32
quote~ submit to me


Moderator
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
status: Member
username: BlueRise
sex: Female
age: unknown >_>
a fave quote: The cake is a lie.
Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

littleball wrote:

ID picture ^^


Ahh I see, no, just use my avii as my id pic
Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

BlueRise wrote:

status: Member
username: BlueRise
sex: Female
age: unknown >_>
a fave quote: The cake is a lie.


A LIE?! It can't be!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.