First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply chibi avatars
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/27/08
username:
animation:
blink:
somethimg wrote on it:
here iz a example

made by loverofmidnight
Member
5625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Go straight up to...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
karany
full moon wo sagashite
u don't need to write anything and if u can, can u make it sparking
THANKS!!!!!!!!
Member
9183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Sakura_10 wrote:

if u want a avatar just fill this out
username:
nik:
animation:
blink:
sometihng wrote on it:
here iz a example

made by loverofmidnight


i dun wan a avatar, but i wan to give you one XD
Moderator
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

karany wrote:

karany
full moon wo sagashite
u don't need to write anything and if u can, can u make it sparking
THANKS!!!!!!!!


i'll do it 4 u
do u want a chibi mitsuki or something?
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
username: deidei_fan
nik: (wut does tht mean? o.o)
animation: xxxholic
blink: sparkly
someting to wirte: xxxHolic and my username (purple and black plz)
here iz a example

Moderator
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Deidei_fan wrote:

username: deidei_fan
nik: (wut does tht mean? o.o)
animation: xxxholic
blink: sparkly
someting to wirte: xxxHolic and my username (purple and black plz)
here iz a example



sure i'll do it
Posted 9/20/08

loverofmidnight wrote:


Deidei_fan wrote:

username: deidei_fan
nik: (wut does tht mean? o.o)
animation: xxxholic
blink: sparkly
someting to wirte: xxxHolic and my username (purple and black plz)
here iz a example



sure i'll do it


yay :3

Posted 9/21/08
username: princesslovekawaii17
animation: shugo chara! (i want amu-chan only pls.)
blink: no blink pls.
somethimg wrote on it: princess-chan likes amu-chan
thanks!
Posted 9/21/08

loverofmidnight wrote:


karany wrote:

karany
full moon wo sagashite
u don't need to write anything and if u can, can u make it sparking
THANKS!!!!!!!!


i'll do it 4 u
do u want a chibi mitsuki or something?


here iz one 4 u but loverofmidnight iz still gonna make u one
Moderator
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Deidei_fan wrote:

username: deidei_fan
nik: (wut does tht mean? o.o)
animation: xxxholic
blink: sparkly
someting to wirte: xxxHolic and my username (purple and black plz)
here iz a example



Here u go hope u like it
Posted 9/21/08

karany wrote:

karany
full moon wo sagashite
u don't need to write anything and if u can, can u make it sparking
THANKS!!!!!!!!

here iz ur avi hope u like it


Posted 9/21/08

princesslovekawaii17 wrote:

username: princesslovekawaii17
animation: shugo chara! (i want amu-chan only pls.)
blink: no blink pls.
somethimg wrote on it: princess-chan likes amu-chan
thanks!

here u go hope u like it


Posted 9/21/08

Sakura_10 wrote:


princesslovekawaii17 wrote:

username: princesslovekawaii17
animation: shugo chara! (i want amu-chan only pls.)
blink: no blink pls.
somethimg wrote on it: princess-chan likes amu-chan
thanks!

here u go hope u like it




oh thank you very much!!! i really love it thanks!^_^
Moderator
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

karany wrote:

karany
full moon wo sagashite
u don't need to write anything and if u can, can u make it sparking
THANKS!!!!!!!!


here u go
2818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
wow!!! those r so cool!! ^^

username: animedork95
animation: otome wa boku ni koishiteru (mizuho please ^^)
u don't need to write anything, just make it sparkly ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.