First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Trying to find new ACTIVE moderators
Member
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
thats the program i used to make the card above.


Moderator
2257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/18/09 , edited 5/18/09
Hmm, well firstly I'd offer GundamGirl my kudos for the rocking card. Perhaps we could run a logo design contest and use a group logo instead of another image?

@magic-Gimp is a great little tool that even I have on my laptop, granted I do have software that exceeds it, but it is a nifty little program. Though they could have picked a better name.
Member
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world
Offline
Posted 6/4/09
Hi! My name is Anju, I want to be mod because I REALLY LOVE BOOKS!
I'd love to be able to tell about everything that I KNOW!
I love to read about Romance, history, fantasy , scary and true stories.
Please pick me.!!!
Moderator
2257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/6/09

amulet_dia wrote:

Hi! My name is Anju, I want to be mod because I REALLY LOVE BOOKS!
I'd love to be able to tell about everything that I KNOW!
I love to read about Romance, history, fantasy , scary and true stories.
Please pick me.!!!


Anju it sounds like you'll fit in around here well. I cannot speak on the Creators behalf but I believe that she would like to see some more active participation prior to your placement as a moderator. Perhaps you should post a selection of your 'Everything that I KNOW' and in a few months re-apply. I look forward to seeing more active participation and hope that you may achieve moderator status in the future.

With Regards,
Shiro.
Member
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world
Offline
Posted 6/6/09


umm.. thanks, i would Like to ask!
ummm.. am I gonna make a forum
called: (Everything that I Know)?
Moderator
2257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

amulet_dia wrote:
[
umm.. thanks, i would Like to ask!
ummm.. am I gonna make a forum
called: (Everything that I Know)?


Oh, feel free too, though I was mearly saying that you should contribute some of your knowledge to any of our active topics. But feel free to create a topic about something that holds your interest.
Member
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

turtle_herder wrote:


amulet_dia wrote:
[
umm.. thanks, i would Like to ask!
ummm.. am I gonna make a forum
called: (Everything that I Know)?


Oh, feel free too, though I was mearly saying that you should contribute some of your knowledge to any of our active topics. But feel free to create a topic about something that holds your interest.


ahh okie...
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Down the rabbit hole
Offline
Posted 7/20/09
hI i'M APPLYING BECASUE i THINK THIS GROUP IS REALLY COOL AND WITH A FEW CHANGES HERE AND THERE IT WILL BE REALLY POPULAR. I AM ACTIVE EVERYDAY.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.