First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply flower confess
Posted 9/27/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:

oiii boso i have a Q deboo


ask boso


ok boso i have Q
Posted 9/27/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:

oiii boso i have a Q deboo


ask boso


ok boso i have Q


okii boso ask
Posted 9/27/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:

oiii boso i have a Q deboo


ask boso


ok boso i have Q


okii boso ask


ok u boso may i ask sth ?
Posted 9/27/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:

oiii boso i have a Q deboo


ask boso


ok boso i have Q


okii boso ask


ok u boso may i ask sth ?


okii boso go ahead ^^
Posted 9/27/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:

oiii boso i have a Q deboo


ask boso


ok boso i have Q


okii boso ask


ok u boso may i ask sth ?


okii boso go ahead ^^


damit girl will u stop sayin that cuz its piss me off
Posted 9/27/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:

oiii boso i have a Q deboo


ask boso


ok boso i have Q


okii boso ask


ok u boso may i ask sth ?


okii boso go ahead ^^


damit girl will u stop sayin that cuz its piss me off


okii BOSO hahah ^^

Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08
anyway i want 2 ask u should we have 2 give u the flower boso?
i mean only u or some1 else ?
Posted 9/27/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:

anyway i want 2 ask u should we have 2 give u the flower boso?
i mean only u or some1 else ?

heh wat a Q boso u can giv it 2 any1 u want not only me u can giv it 2 ur bf 2 opps i mean gf ^^ i know u hav a lot

Posted 9/27/08

dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:

anyway i want 2 ask u should we have 2 give u the flower boso?
i mean only u or some1 else ?

heh wat a Q boso u can giv it 2 any1 u want not only me u can giv it 2 ur bf 2 opps i mean gf ^^ i know u hav a lot



how abt i give it 2 itsu then?
Posted 9/27/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


kurosakiichigokun wrote:

anyway i want 2 ask u should we have 2 give u the flower boso?
i mean only u or some1 else ?

heh wat a Q boso u can giv it 2 any1 u want not only me u can giv it 2 ur bf 2 opps i mean gf ^^ i know u hav a lot



how abt i give it 2 itsu then?

omg homoooooooo

Posted 9/27/08
i'll give it 2 seey but she betrayed me lol *lookin @ u & then 2 the flower*
Posted 9/27/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:

i'll give it 2 seey but she betrayed me lol *lookin @ u & then 2 the flower*


umm umm *looks @ u then blush * omg seey did that 2 u O.O i will kill her ^^
Posted 9/27/08
y r u blushin boso ? dont think that i'll give u 1 in ur dream
Posted 9/27/08

kurosakiichigokun wrote:

y r u blushin boso ? dont think that i'll give u 1 in ur dream

com on iam ur loov ^^

Posted 9/27/08
u do really want me 2 give u 1 boso?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.