First  Prev  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  Next  Last
Asian Tomboys?
Posted 5/25/12
I don't know how to categorize myself either..
But one thing is for sure, I don't like wearing skirts and dresses..
I have an inferiority complex which is my legs.. XD
~I don't wear baggy clothing
~I also wear (light) make-up, doll shoes and heels

I have a thing for posing like a guy (most of the time when I'm alone)! haha


But this is how I really look in person..


~I have been asked a lot of times if I get attracted to girls, I politely answered no every time..
I just find some girls pretty to the point I wanted to be like them.. like copy their faces when I'd have a plastic surgery.. haha jk
I also find it insulting because they think tomboys immediately equate to being lesbians ..
14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/12

asianlesbianlove wrote:

lolol babe


You guys are so cute.
2962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/25/12
I'm Asian, but I'm not a tomboy. However I preferred Asian tomboys over Asian gangster wannabe. =]
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/12
OMFG u 2 r so cute >.< , asianlesbianlove I'll pay ur girlfriend to rape me!!
Posted 5/27/12
Hold on, you are all telling me that these are girls and not chipmunks?


I need glasses.
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

tortoiseshell wrote:


asianlesbianlove wrote:

lolol babe


You guys are so cute.




hahaha thank you!! my gf is the best. ain't no one like her. <3
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:

Hold on, you are all telling me that these are girls and not chipmunks?


I need glasses.




Or just some major help and a punch in the face.
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/12 , edited 5/27/12

samxsam wrote:

OMFG u 2 r so cute >.< , asianlesbianlove I'll pay ur girlfriend to rape me!!



HAHAHAHA no she can only rape me.... so she only likes with me. LOLOL unless... its like a million bucks. then we'll talk!! oh and gf said courtesy flight too. LOLOL and that includes me too!!!



Posted 5/27/12

asianlesbianlove wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Hold on, you are all telling me that these are girls and not chipmunks?


I need glasses.




Or just some major help and a punch in the face.


I am right here. Let's see how much of a man you are.
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


asianlesbianlove wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Hold on, you are all telling me that these are girls and not chipmunks?


I need glasses.




Or just some major help and a punch in the face.


I am right here. Let's see how much of a man you are. :)



I rather NOT dirty my pretty hands. =] Why go to a forum if you don't like what you see? JS

Posted 5/27/12

asianlesbianlove wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


asianlesbianlove wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

Hold on, you are all telling me that these are girls and not chipmunks?


I need glasses.




Or just some major help and a punch in the face.


I am right here. Let's see how much of a man you are. :)



I rather NOT dirty my pretty hands. =] Why go to a forum if you don't like what you see? JS



Because I JS what I wanna say when I get to say what I wanna say. Heck, thought this thread was worth the shit, it's worth my shit that comes out from my asshole. JS.
Posted 5/27/12
I'm a neutral tomboy!
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/12
Isn't my gf just so cute?

she's more than I can ask for. My pretty tomboy gf <3
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 5/30/12
ehhh I'm Neutral tomboy/ Used to be Tomboy
I used to be totally one of the guys tho... so it was hard for me to get girl friends.
but now I've gained a ton of girly traits and do girly things that I would have never thought I would do: eg) put on make up
But I dress like a guy, and the guys call me "manly" so... I guess I'm neutral to some extent
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/12
She looks like Junike ...I'LL PAY! HAHAHA
First  Prev  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.