First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
Asian Tomboys?
Posted 3/25/09 , edited 3/25/09
Neutral tomboys
That's me


I hate wearing skirts and stuff
but prefer loose clothing
Posted 3/25/09 , edited 3/28/09
Some tomboys can be REALLY hot..I dont even know why I think so
Imma guy but Im FAR from gay
but like the manly lesbo dyke tomboys are GROSS

Heres a tomboy I think is rly cute that Id date
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
The hell-?
She look like a nerd with that hair
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

SUPER-Turbo- wrote:

Some tomboys can be REALLY hot..I dont even know why I think so
Imma guy but Im FAR from gay
but like the manly lesbo dyke tomboys are GROSS

Heres a tomboy I think is rly cute that Id date


awesome
6769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Locked in the bat...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Yaya_Mina wrote:

Neutral tomboys
That's me


I hate wearing skirts and stuff
but prefer loose clothing


Haha we're the same.
6769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Locked in the bat...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Haha I'mm girly-neutral? xD
Posted 3/28/09
i guess girl tomboy. or normal lol.
Posted 3/31/09
Umm...I'm not a Tomboy and not a girly girl either, I'm just a...girl.
I like being loud, I like a having water fights ketchup fights etc, I love trowing stuff, but I still like shopping, wearing make-up, boys , and other girls stuff.

Anyways, like three years ago I didn't mind being friends with tomboys...I acually thought they were Awesome (with a capital A)...BUT
ever since I came to Saudi Arabia I thought the exact oppisite of that, cause over here the mojority of tomboys are lezbo boy-tomboys and
that's just scary (no offence to anyone) ,I mean everyone keeps as far away as possible from them, they give theirselves boy names and if you mistakingly use their "girl" names...best thing to do is...run. I'm serious!
Oh and you really wouldn't wanna be in the bathroom when they're in there, espeically if you're a pretty girl...

But, on the bright side they're much sweeter and more caring then most real actuall guys...and once at my school two tomboys who were like in 9th were fighing over this girly girl in 8th grade, I gotta admit it was kinda cute since one of them was crying like crazy over the girl...but still I don't like those type of tomboys.

I know this topic is about Asian tomboys, but I really don't know lots of Asians...let alone Asian tomboys.
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

Str_wberry wrote:

Umm...I'm not a Tomboy and not a girly girl either, I'm just a...girl.
I like being loud, I like a having water fights ketchup fights etc, I love trowing stuff, but I still like shopping, wearing make-up, boys , and other girls stuff.

Anyways, like three years ago I didn't mind being friends with tomboys...I acually thought they were Awesome (with a capital A)...BUT
ever since I came to Saudi Arabia I thought the exact oppisite of that, cause over here the mojority of tomboys are lezbo boy-tomboys and
that's just scary (no offence to anyone) ,I mean everyone keeps as far away as possible from them, they give theirselves boy names and if you mistakingly use their "girl" names...best thing to do is...run. I'm serious!
Oh and you really wouldn't wanna be in the bathroom when they're in there, espeically if you're a pretty girl...

But, on the bright side they're much sweeter and more caring then most real actuall guys...and once at my school two tomboys who were like in 9th were fighing over this girly girl in 8th grade, I gotta admit it was kinda cute since one of them was crying like crazy over the girl...but still I don't like those type of tomboys.

I know this topic is about Asian tomboys, but I really don't know lots of Asians...let alone Asian tomboys.


On the toilet part...

Does that mean, they would r - ra - rape...you if your pretty?
Posted 3/31/09
At my school some just try heavy flirting with you but nothing more, but there are a lot of girl to girl rapes espacially in colleges...yes its digusting...
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / At my house
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
i would have to be a girl- tomboy because i look very girly on the outside, and i love to make myself look as good as possible, and wear skirts, and paint my nails, and spend like 2 hours on my hair each morning, but i'm also tough. i work 1000+ pounds of animal each day and i love it!!!!!!!
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / At my house
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
okay i confess, i'm not asian though. *covers face*
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

Animelover25 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

im not a tomboyy but i love yang yang * :)
shes so cool..haha


ohhh shes soo cute!!! Some reason i dont think actual guys are cute but i think tom-boys are


she is so cute!!! whos is she and where does she come from??
25603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / `dunno
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
well..i'm not
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / school.
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
you hollered?
First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.