First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Alone in the dark
Posted 9/19/08
Imagine ur self in a dark house in the middle of the forest & u just get up & dont know wat happend 2 u ?? or were r u ?? wat will u do first ??so ur only misson is 2 get out of that creepy house do ur best mina

well 4 me wen i will get up i will check my self if iam still wearing my clothse u know hahha next i will walk lil steps mayb i will know were am i if it's room or hall or blah blah blah then i will try 2 open my eyez like that O.O hahah i know it's dark but mayb i can c somthing u know hahahhah
Posted 9/19/08
i would just walk right out the door -.-
i think i did my best now
Member
204712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a galaxy far f...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Scream, scream, eat a cookie, take drugs, scream, scream, did I already mention scream?
Posted 9/19/08

Renfiel wrote:

i would just walk right out the door -.-
i think i did my best now

it dam dark & maze in the house so u still stick there buddy do ur best

Posted 9/19/08

Christo_2992 wrote:

Scream, scream, eat a cookie, take drugs, scream, scream, did I already mention scream?

but u 4got 2 mention girl's scream hahahhaha jk

Member
204712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a galaxy far f...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

dreems-girl wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:

Scream, scream, eat a cookie, take drugs, scream, scream, did I already mention scream?

but u 4got 2 mention girl's scream hahahhaha jk



But then people will rescue me
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

Christo_2992 wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:

Scream, scream, eat a cookie, take drugs, scream, scream, did I already mention scream?

but u 4got 2 mention girl's scream hahahhaha jk



But then people will rescue me


ur alone there ahooo now think carefully wat will u do if somthing show up 2 u ?? nyhahahhaha
Posted 9/19/08

dreems-girl wrote:


Renfiel wrote:

i would just walk right out the door -.-
i think i did my best now

it dam dark & maze in the house so u still stick there buddy do ur best



then i would go back to sleep in that house....
too lazy to look for the exit....
ZZZzzzZZZzzzzZZzzZZZzZZzzzzz...........
Member
204712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a galaxy far f...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

dreems-girl wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:

Scream, scream, eat a cookie, take drugs, scream, scream, did I already mention scream?

but u 4got 2 mention girl's scream hahahhaha jk



But then people will rescue me


ur alone there ahooo now think carefully wat will u do if somthing ahow up 2 u ?? nyhahahhaha


Walk around naked...meh there's no one around anyway *shrugs*
Posted 9/19/08

Renfiel wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


Renfiel wrote:

i would just walk right out the door -.-
i think i did my best now

it dam dark & maze in the house so u still stick there buddy do ur best



then i would go back to sleep in that house....
too lazy to look for the exit....
ZZZzzzZZZzzzzZZzzZZZzZZzzzzz...........

wat if som1 came & killed u ??

Posted 9/19/08

Christo_2992 wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:

Scream, scream, eat a cookie, take drugs, scream, scream, did I already mention scream?

but u 4got 2 mention girl's scream hahahhaha jk



But then people will rescue me


ur alone there ahooo now think carefully wat will u do if somthing ahow up 2 u ?? nyhahahhaha


Walk around naked...meh there's no one around anyway *shrugs*


then i really hope u will die there hahahhahah
Posted 9/19/08

dreems-girl wrote:


Renfiel wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


Renfiel wrote:

i would just walk right out the door -.-
i think i did my best now

it dam dark & maze in the house so u still stick there buddy do ur best



then i would go back to sleep in that house....
too lazy to look for the exit....
ZZZzzzZZZzzzzZZzzZZZzZZzzzzz...........

wat if som1 came & killed u ??



well i would be glad^^ then i would beat that person up and then show mei da way out^^
and i was killed i dont care and no one would miss me anyway
Posted 9/19/08

Renfiel wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


Renfiel wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


Renfiel wrote:

i would just walk right out the door -.-
i think i did my best now

it dam dark & maze in the house so u still stick there buddy do ur best



then i would go back to sleep in that house....
too lazy to look for the exit....
ZZZzzzZZZzzzzZZzzZZZzZZzzzzz...........

wat if som1 came & killed u ??



well i would be glad^^ then i would beat that person up and then show mei da way out^^
and i was killed i dont care and no one would miss me anyway


hey did u 4get me iam @ ur side so of course i will
wat if that person just shoot u without any word ??
Posted 9/19/08

dreems-girl wrote:


Renfiel wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


Renfiel wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


Renfiel wrote:

i would just walk right out the door -.-
i think i did my best now

it dam dark & maze in the house so u still stick there buddy do ur best



then i would go back to sleep in that house....
too lazy to look for the exit....
ZZZzzzZZZzzzzZZzzZZZzZZzzzzz...........

wat if som1 came & killed u ??



well i would be glad^^ then i would beat that person up and then show mei da way out^^
and i was killed i dont care and no one would miss me anyway


hey did u 4get me iam @ ur side so of course i will
wat if that person just shoot u without any word ??


depending where im being shot, i would die instantly or long and painfully
obviously i would die then -.-
Member
204712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a galaxy far f...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

dreems-girl wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:


dreems-girl wrote:


Christo_2992 wrote:

Scream, scream, eat a cookie, take drugs, scream, scream, did I already mention scream?

but u 4got 2 mention girl's scream hahahhaha jk



But then people will rescue me


ur alone there ahooo now think carefully wat will u do if somthing ahow up 2 u ?? nyhahahhaha


Walk around naked...meh there's no one around anyway *shrugs*


then i really hope u will die there hahahhahah


haha! Ye ye that's what they all say untill they would enter the house...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.