First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply hiring teachers
Teacher
2084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

kimy_otaku wrote:


dark_angel23 wrote:

Username: dark_angel23
Class: music class
Pic:


im really sorry its already taken but i love your pic^^ can u pic another one?


then, martial arts or medical class

Posted 9/27/08

kimy_otaku wrote:


sakuraeternal wrote:

Username: sakuraeternal
Class: english, language, music
Pic:



just mind the picture, dont mind the word
lol
and i'll start my own class, just tell me wat class is available left for me
:)


uhmmthe only available class is english is that ok??


yup
:)
teacher/moderator
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
sure i could
Creator
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

dark_angel23 wrote:


kimy_otaku wrote:


dark_angel23 wrote:

Username: dark_angel23
Class: music class
Pic:


im really sorry its already taken but i love your pic^^ can u pic another one?


then, martial arts or medical class



great! thanks a lot hmmm maybe medical??? its ok right? hehehe,you are now the new medical teacher
Teacher
1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *gasps* Inside yo...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
aaaahhh! i wanted english *sobs* i could've sworn i applied b4! oh well... (i think i did!)
Teacher
1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *gasps* Inside yo...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
i did!
Teacher
3139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / right behind you. ^^
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
umm.. what do you mean by the gym class? if its all about sports, can i be the teacher in gym class? if not, can i teach English? ^^
Student
802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my imaginative...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
can I teach medical and science please?
username: charmy-charmz
class: medical and science (can i teach 2?)
Pic:
I hope it's okay!
Posted 10/4/08
Username: anime_addict_carms

Class: I would like to be the teacher in either Martial arts class or Medical class

Pic:
for martial arts

for medical class


arigatou gozaimasu
Creator
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

Animeholic412 wrote:

aaaahhh! i wanted english *sobs* i could've sworn i applied b4! oh well... (i think i did!)


ok but ill ask the english teacher first sorry for the late response
Creator
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

eminathgie wrote:

umm.. what do you mean by the gym class? if its all about sports, can i be the teacher in gym class? if not, can i teach English? ^^


hmm gym?? yes! ok you will be the gym teach. do your best

please add some pic thanks^^
Teacher
3139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / right behind you. ^^
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

kimy_otaku wrote:


eminathgie wrote:

umm.. what do you mean by the gym class? if its all about sports, can i be the teacher in gym class? if not, can i teach English? ^^


hmm gym?? yes! ok you will be the gym teach. do your best

please add some pic thanks^^


okie!! wait, any pics that has any connection with sports, right? then, okay. ^^
Creator
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

eminathgie wrote:


kimy_otaku wrote:


eminathgie wrote:

umm.. what do you mean by the gym class? if its all about sports, can i be the teacher in gym class? if not, can i teach English? ^^


hmm gym?? yes! ok you will be the gym teach. do your best

please add some pic thanks^^


okie!! wait, any pics that has any connection with sports, right? then, okay. ^^


yes^^
Creator
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

charmy-charmz wrote:

can I teach medical and science please?
username: charmy-charmz
class: medical and science (can i teach 2?)
Pic:
I hope it's okay!



its ok no worries,but you wont be the main teacher cuz all of that classes were taken sorry you can choose another one if you like and please give some pic that is close to he class you will be teaching thanks you
Posted 10/8/08
ERM I wanna be English but ERM I can't upload pics so I guess I can't....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.