First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
If Kagome and Inuyasha have a baby, what do you think it would look like?
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Allhailodin wrote:

Great, so go do that, don't waste my time by telling me about it.


Please do. I'm not interested, even if you give me loli cookies.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Great, so go do that, don't waste my time by telling me about it.


Please do. I'm not interested, even if you give me loli cookies.


Uhg, fine i shall give you your own damn loli then, http://www.datorrents.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=247 go away.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Allhailodin wrote:


*drools then leave*
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


*drools then leave*


WHY ARE YOU STILL QUOTING ME ?

Nah but look around on DaTorrents they got some pretty good stuff.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Allhailodin wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


*drools then leave*


WHY ARE YOU STILL QUOTING ME ?

Nah but look around on DaTorrents they got some pretty good stuff.


It's fun to quote. Aren't you having a blast?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:





Heh yea its actually pretty amusing. Fine you have won.
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In A Daydream
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

kaiyu21 wrote:

i hate Kagome shes a hypocrite , she likes him but wont admit it , kikyo wud have been a better wife 4 inuyasha 2 bad shes dead



Cyclone003 wrote:



^^
Something like that

.
lol... dats wicked ! P


Only 5% of 100% are kikyo fan's I PERSONALLLY WISH KIKYO WOULD GO TO HELL AND STAY THERE!!!No offense...
11114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / College
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
yah technically it would be 1/4 demon it would probably look like serial_kisser said desu~
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In A Daydream
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Allhailodin wrote:


Kagome4ever wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Kagome4ever wrote:


Kagome4ever wrote:


Serial_Kisser wrote:

For me i think it will have Kagome's hair, InuYasha's doggy ears and eyes and as strong as Kagome and InuYasha ^^




aw so cute lol


Interesting, now explain why Kagome has dog ears.


i am not really sure i just found it on the internet


Heh


She looks cute with her hair that way o_o and the dog ears Her character should have been like that xD!!!!!!!!
That would have beenn awesome like a alternative ending
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

DeathGoddess101 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Kagome4ever wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Kagome4ever wrote:


Kagome4ever wrote:


Serial_Kisser wrote:

For me i think it will have Kagome's hair, InuYasha's doggy ears and eyes and as strong as Kagome and InuYasha ^^




aw so cute lol


Interesting, now explain why Kagome has dog ears.


i am not really sure i just found it on the internet


Heh


She looks cute with her hair that way o_o and the dog ears Her character should have been like that xD!!!!!!!!
That would have beenn awesome like a alternative ending


Bah, i could take it or leave it, the whole Inu-Yahsa series was crap anyway, complete lack of everything.
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In A Daydream
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

animerox25 wrote:

If its a girl.. it'll be a total bitch. 1/4 dog/demon blood + 3/4 bitch blood = 100% bitch demon


KAGOMES NOT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 9/20/08

Cyclone003 wrote:



^^
Something like that.


LMFAO!!
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In A Daydream
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Allhailodin wrote:


DeathGoddess101 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Kagome4ever wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Kagome4ever wrote:


Kagome4ever wrote:


Serial_Kisser wrote:

For me i think it will have Kagome's hair, InuYasha's doggy ears and eyes and as strong as Kagome and InuYasha ^^




aw so cute lol


Interesting, now explain why Kagome has dog ears.


i am not really sure i just found it on the internet


Heh


She looks cute with her hair that way o_o and the dog ears Her character should have been like that xD!!!!!!!!
That would have beenn awesome like a alternative ending


Bah, i could take it or leave it, the whole Inu-Yahsa series was crap anyway, complete lack of everything.


What was it lacking o_o?I thought it was awesome
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

DeathGoddess101 wrote:





A interesting plot, i saw through most of the series.
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Cyclone003 wrote:



^^
Something like that.





owned!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.