First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Love VS Money
5943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
59 / F / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
^Sorry. Maybe some dads can love that strongly as well.

As long as you have enought money to survive and be reasonably comfortable, well that should be enought for anyone. I took the question to mean mega bucks. Who would you spend all that money on, if there is no-one to love and receive love from? And don't say yourself, because you don't seem like that kind of guy.

Anyone else want to spend money on just themselves?
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines but i...
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
I would say... love! still what do I with all the money? spend? oh yeah! but If your not happy whats the use? money can't buy the feelings that you feel when you're in love or when you love! so... I have to say LOVE! but.... $$$ ah... maybe some time I'll have a change of heart!! ahahaha! < if this darn love life of mine will continue!
Posted 4/5/07

hind wrote:

about me I will choose money because I do not believe in real love in this world =__= via money I can buying my guy from Asia I want lol and everything about love is will died someday <_<


Hahaha.. That was funny.. Maybe someday you'll find that 'real love' without buying an Asian guy..
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Foxwoods
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
Money makes the world go round
Posted 4/5/07

ichi_ni240 wrote:


hind wrote:

about me I will choose money because I do not believe in real love in this world =__= via money I can buying my guy from Asia I want lol and everything about love is will died someday <_<


Hahaha.. That was funny.. Maybe someday you'll find that 'real love' without buying an Asian guy..


for this not funny i'm serious by money I can catching guy from Asia he is be very pretty also he is loving video games
I think real love no usefulness from it >.>
money top1 because no money no life
also I do not believe in real love >.<;
11180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Miami
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
Love is for real , hate money .... so yeah in my believe love will always prevail over money !!!
Posted 4/5/07

hind wrote:


ichi_ni240 wrote:


hind wrote:

about me I will choose money because I do not believe in real love in this world =__= via money I can buying my guy from Asia I want lol and everything about love is will died someday <_<


Hahaha.. That was funny.. Maybe someday you'll find that 'real love' without buying an Asian guy..


for this not funny i'm serious by money I can catching guy from Asia he is be very pretty also he is loving video games
I think real love no usefulness from it >.>
money top1 because no money no life
also I do not believe in real love >.<;


It looks like you're not being loved at all
Posted 4/5/07

ichi_ni240 wrote:


hind wrote:


ichi_ni240 wrote:


hind wrote:

about me I will choose money because I do not believe in real love in this world =__= via money I can buying my guy from Asia I want lol and everything about love is will died someday <_<


Hahaha.. That was funny.. Maybe someday you'll find that 'real love' without buying an Asian guy..


for this not funny i'm serious by money I can catching guy from Asia he is be very pretty also he is loving video games
I think real love no usefulness from it >.>
money top1 because no money no life
also I do not believe in real love >.<;


It looks like you're not being loved at all

I think this just silly dream i'm not serious for buying guy I take this is idea from Mexico drama
8844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ಌNYC, the BIG APPLEಌ
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
lol i didnt found my love yet, i donno how it feels with love over money, but i love money more $_$
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Seireitei
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
real love i think would prevail
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Isla Bonita
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
well i believe in real love... but the process of findin it is way too long... hahaha
you need to endure differnt things and to make things harder, it is a looooooooong way process of trial and error! i still thnk tru love will always prevail.. the impt keyword is TRUE LOVE... hahahaha
3342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Vienna
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
love! best drug ever!
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
A bitch or a lot of money to get bitches?

Come on now. I mean come on. So obvious.
1217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / US
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
Love.
2721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / my house derr
Offline
Posted 4/5/07
love is da best no matter wat u say
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.