Error while retrieving poll data!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Poem For Love
Creator
29930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Right Behind You =]
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Nice Poems Everyone ^_^
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Farewell My Love
Farewell to you my love,
I can no longer give you my heart,
I kept my love for a long time,
Waiting for you to come back.

Farewell to you my love,
Don't doubt that I don't love you,
You're always on my mind
Forever 'til the end of time.

Farewell to you and never forget me,
It will hurt me with regret.
Thinking of you in silence,
Makes my hear tear with sadness.

Farewell my love,
My time is over,
I need to go,
And continue my dream.
Moderator
5737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the memory you...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
whoa everyone has one of a kind,I hope these make you feel better and get some emotion out of your system
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/25/08
i just thought of this and i don't know if this is a poem or not but oh well

hold me when i am happy
hold me when i am sad
hold me when i am angry
hold me when you know i miss you
hold me when you know... i am gonna walk away...

don't let go when i am laughing
don't let go when i am crying
don't let go when i am mad at you
don't let go when you know i need you
don't let go when you know... i'm gonna lose you...
Moderator
5737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the memory you...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
wow,that is a great poem.......yeah it's a poem^,..,^
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

ImaniC wrote:

wow,that is a great poem.......yeah it's a poem^,..,^


haha thanks
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/13/08

sakuralockheart94 wrote:

i just thought of this and i don't know if this is a poem or not but oh well

hold me when i am happy
hold me when i am sad
hold me when i am angry
hold me when you know i miss you
hold me when you know... i am gonna walk away...

don't let go when i am laughing
don't let go when i am crying
don't let go when i am mad at you
don't let go when you know i need you
don't let go when you know... i'm gonna lose you...


gr..... i'm trying to make up a rhythm for this but i can't think of anything
Member
5440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / read below.
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
heyyy sis i might rite a poem but i need sum time okii^^
130187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

sakuralockheart94 wrote:


sakuralockheart94 wrote:

i just thought of this and i don't know if this is a poem or not but oh well

hold me when i am happy
hold me when i am sad
hold me when i am angry
hold me when you know i miss you
hold me when you know... i am gonna walk away...

don't let go when i am laughing
don't let go when i am crying
don't let go when i am mad at you
don't let go when you know i need you
don't let go when you know... i'm gonna lose you...


gr..... i'm trying to make up a rhythm for this but i can't think of anything


well i just made a song out of this heh heh heh heh
Member
5440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / read below.
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
im not sure if its good but ill try^^
Member
5440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / read below.
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
srry sis.it took mii awhile 2 think of this one^^i hope u like it=]i dont have a title 4 it,srry=\

Luv hurts,
ur heart will aventully burst,
people says the are other boy,
but i still will feel like a lonely girl


this is another kindn_n

I will fly high up into the sky,
2morrow night,
but when ever the sky is blue,
ill always think of u


Member
5548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / any where u r^^
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
Dream of our Blossoms Tree

As I stood here under our blossom tree,
the blossoms stay,awaiting to flee
Dreams can perish because of you and me
So come over here and you'll see,
that a world with dreams, is a world I never leave
Under our blossom tree,
mean that we were meant to be
Then soon you'll see why i never leave.


i hope u like it ^.^
Creator
29930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Right Behind You =]
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
Life Isn't Always Fair
People Don't Always Care
Stuff Isn't Always There
Love Isn't Always Near
But,The Light Will Always Appear =]


Made By Windy_123123 =P hehe

NICE JOB EVERYONE
PLEASE KEEP IT UP
=]
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.