First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
I Only Like Asian Girls!
Posted 9/19/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

I've always thought it odd for a person to take preference to one certain race >.>


Die with that opinion in your grave ;] <33


I am just stating my opinion so please do not take it as a personal attack

@group topic
I think that some American guys are getting a rep for having an Asian fetish *nods*



LOL blame it th G.I's for coming home and telling there buddies about the bounty of asia


I lived in asia.
Posted 9/19/08

Deathguitar wrote:



Ohhh beautiful , ;] Sorry.
I like Asian girl's mostly of personality for the ones I've met in my own experience.

Not in because of looks etc. Weird righ?


you missed my edit lol- "wouldn't matter really because it doesn't matter what race you are- you're still an American (unless you moved away) "

I would assume that even an Asian girl would act like a typical American (not to generalize I just mean that race aside their culture and actions would just be like any other white, black, or hispanic girl that also lives in the US)

What separates their personality from other races who live in the US that appeals to you? I mean in your personal experience
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Deathguitar wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

I've always thought it odd for a person to take preference to one certain race >.>


Die with that opinion in your grave ;] <33


I am just stating my opinion so please do not take it as a personal attack

@group topic
I think that some American guys are getting a rep for having an Asian fetish *nods*


I'm filipino.


Do you only like Filipino girls?


Psssh of course , There duh love my life.


your discriminating and i don't like that
Posted 9/19/08

thenatureofthings wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:



Ohhh beautiful , ;] Sorry.
I like Asian girl's mostly of personality for the ones I've met in my own experience.

Not in because of looks etc. Weird righ?


you missed my edit lol- "wouldn't matter really because it doesn't matter what race you are- you're still an American (unless you moved away) "

I would assume that even an Asian girl would act like a typical American (not to generalize I just mean that race aside their culture and actions would just be like any other white, black, or hispanic girl that also lives in the US)

What separates their personality from other races who live in the US that appeals to you? I mean in your personal experience :)


I talk to a lot of them in TAGALOG , And some of my Japanese in Japanese.
The one's I frankly talk to are sweet/nice/quiet.
Different from the others I've encountered. which is my personal experience.
Posted 9/19/08

hmoobbeauty wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

I've always thought it odd for a person to take preference to one certain race >.>


Die with that opinion in your grave ;] <33


I am just stating my opinion so please do not take it as a personal attack

@group topic
I think that some American guys are getting a rep for having an Asian fetish *nods*


I'm filipino.


Do you only like Filipino girls?


Psssh of course , There duh love my life.


your discriminating and i don't like that


To you it's discrimination
;] Right?
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines but i...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08
if thats what you think then is okay.
but don't use "CLEAN" its as if you're
saying that other races are unclean.
though I'm asian... I still think people, asian or not
are clean and beautiful. and you also think that
they are the best wife ever... hmmm...
think again... you can't say something like that
because attitude is basically depends on the person.

Posted 9/19/08

pam-chan wrote:

if thats what you think then is okay.
but don't use "CLEAN" its as if you're
saying that other races are unclean.
though I'm asian... I still think people, asian or not
are clan and beautiful. and you also think that
they are the best wife ever... hmmm...
think again... you can't say something like that
because attitude is basically depends on the person.



COME ON ! READ THE POST DAMNIT!
I THINK! I DONT KNOW WHy.

GOD.
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 9/19/08



To you it's discrimination
;] Right?


yeah b/c you are making it seem like other asains are not as good as filipino girls. Which is not true. it is all the same
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
that's your preference.
why would we flame you...?
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Deathguitar wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

um good for you , its good to have an opinion but you don't need to make claims like they're the cleanest , etc because it all depends on the individual ( i have to say though i like asian girls the most)


DID YOU NOT READ .

" I don't know why. But i think!."

Idiot , fucking god.


wow someone is throwing a temper tantrum 0.0 You just love trying to insult people who don't totally agree with every word you've ever spoken. Also why do you get so whiny over a little thing......I didn't even put anything in that negative. If I recall you were calling me a smart ass or something because I told you that many freshmen read hamlet and that you felt like I was "ruining [your] sentences with [my] shitty remarks" (got that from a post i looked up and i'm also expecting something from you calling me stupid or something for looking up a former post). Also you think everyone clings on to every word that you type,... occasionally people skim instead of reading every word. Also it was my opinion that you shouldn't say those things and your when you use the word "think" (as you did in the sentence "But I think for some reason , That asian girl's are the cleanest , most best wife ever.") it often implies the meaning of what you are talking about, to a certain degree, is a true fact/answer. (e.g. "i think the answer is 4" you believe that the answer is 4 and its not like the sentence "in my opinion the answer is 4.") and I also see that it isn't always but it was what I THOUGHT it was so you don't get all mad like some little girl who just dropped her ice cream onto her new red dress that she cried and begged her mommy to buy in the store for. And im expecting two things in your response so ill clear it up now the first being "if its not a big deal why do you type so much" and the answer is that i can't judge too much yet but ive read a few of your posts such as the "retarded kid one" and the one about hamlet and I just don't like your attitude that much (not about this post's topic but it was when you called me an idiot for doing nothing and also ive been raised and taught about god since birth so I preferred it if people didn't use the lords name in vain; in case your wondering im referring to ur quote) and the second thing im expecting is you to make fun of me in a manner that a 4th grader confused about the changes happening to him would come up with because you seem to like using shallow remakrs like idiot and smart ass.
Posted 9/19/08

kingdom93 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

um good for you , its good to have an opinion but you don't need to make claims like they're the cleanest , etc because it all depends on the individual ( i have to say though i like asian girls the most)


DID YOU NOT READ .

" I don't know why. But i think!."

Idiot , fucking god.




Come on did you think i'm to read that garbage ?

Flame somewhere else.
And go jump in a microwave or something.
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines but i...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Deathguitar wrote:


pam-chan wrote:

if thats what you think then is okay.
but don't use "CLEAN" its as if you're
saying that other races are unclean.
though I'm asian... I still think people, asian or not
are clean and beautiful. and you also think that
they are the best wife ever... hmmm...
think again... you can't say something like that
because attitude is basically depends on the person.



COME ON ! READ THE POST DAMNIT!
I THINK! I DONT KNOW WHy.

GOD.


its just rude.
well.. look at it this way...
if lets say black people
read this... what do you think
they would feel?

i dont mean it in a bad way.

maybe next think about what you'll
post.

sorry if I mad you angry
or offended by what I said.

peace.
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Deathguitar wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

um good for you , its good to have an opinion but you don't need to make claims like they're the cleanest , etc because it all depends on the individual ( i have to say though i like asian girls the most)


DID YOU NOT READ .

" I don't know why. But i think!."

Idiot , fucking god.




Come on did you think i'm to read that garbage ?

Flame somewhere else.
And go jump in a microwave or something.

well that obviously proves my point and do you have like some kind of disorder where you use 4th grade insults because if you don't maybe you should go see someone who can help you grow up a bit because for a 16 year old you act very childish and whine about everyone and thing that contradicts you. I bet in school you cried every time the teacher told you had a wrong answer or gave you a little bit of criticism on an essay.
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

kingdom93 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

um good for you , its good to have an opinion but you don't need to make claims like they're the cleanest , etc because it all depends on the individual ( i have to say though i like asian girls the most)


DID YOU NOT READ .

" I don't know why. But i think!."

Idiot , fucking god.




Come on did you think i'm to read that garbage ?

Flame somewhere else.
And go jump in a microwave or something.

well that obviously proves my point and do you have like some kind of disorder where you use 4th grade insults because if you don't maybe you should go see someone who can help you grow up a bit because for a 16 year old you act very childish and whine about everyone and thing that contradicts you. I bet in school you cried every time the teacher told you had a wrong answer or gave you a little bit of criticism on an essay.



just don't even reply back anymore.
obviously you two are at very different levels of maturity, so just be the bigger person and let it go.
:]
Posted 9/19/08

kingdom93 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

um good for you , its good to have an opinion but you don't need to make claims like they're the cleanest , etc because it all depends on the individual ( i have to say though i like asian girls the most)


DID YOU NOT READ .

" I don't know why. But i think!."

Idiot , fucking god.




Come on did you think i'm to read that garbage ?

Flame somewhere else.
And go jump in a microwave or something.



Hey Therapist , IT's called a opinion , If I don't like it , I like to say so.
And if your wrong , Like you were.

I said read the post , It said.

"I Don't know why , I think."
Which is why your a idiot.

And no , I only hate it when people make a big deal of a thing there wrong about.
Like someone , Which is you.
If you didn't know..

Reported.

Stop being off topic.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.