First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Ignorant Black People
Posted 9/19/08
MODS! NOT A RACIST TOPIC!

Okay this thread is about how Mad i'm getting everything I do is now... "BLACK."

I Dance , OHHH YOU WANNT TO BE BLACK?

I Rap, OHHH YOU WANTT TO BE BLACK?

I eat fried chicken and bring kool aid packets to school .

OHHH YOU WANT TO BE BLACK.

WELL MAYBE I DONT. ;]


FLAME/DELETE IDC.
Posted 9/19/08
i dunno about dancing.....in my old school lots of asians are the ones into dancing. the food and the rap thing is the stereotypical claims to being black. i think everyone has a choice in what they want to do but that doesnt make them want to be a certain race. ...
Posted 9/19/08

holicxchan wrote:

i dunno about dancing.....in my old school lots of asians are the ones into dancing. the food and the rap thing is the stereotypical claims to being black. i think everyone has a choice in what they want to do but that doesnt make them want to be a certain race. ...


Nod nod.
Posted 9/19/08
Jin is Chinese and he can battle rap like a pro. Hey look guys I'm black!

Yeye I'm from da hood GGGGGGGG-Unit
Posted 9/19/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

Jin is Chinese and he can battle rap like a pro. Hey look guys I'm black!

Yeye I'm from da hood GGGGGGGG-Unit


<33 jin.
Posted 9/19/08

Deathguitar wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Jin is Chinese and he can battle rap like a pro. Hey look guys I'm black!

Yeye I'm from da hood GGGGGGGG-Unit


<33 jin.


His music kind of sucks but I'll admit he's better then most black people in battle rapping. He's at a disadvantage too he can't even use racial attacks or the N word cause the whole crowd full of black people are going to stomp him lol.
Posted 9/19/08
LMAO stupid stereotypes! I.E. if you listen to i dunno.... 50 cent or lil wayne you're acting black, you breakdance you're acting black and so on and so on!

What the hell is up with people these days????????????

10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Jin is Chinese and he can battle rap like a pro. Hey look guys I'm black!

Yeye I'm from da hood GGGGGGGG-Unit


<33 jin.


His music kind of sucks but I'll admit he's better then most black people in battle rapping. He's at a disadvantage too he can't even use racial attacks or the N word cause the whole crowd full of black people are going to stomp him lol.


People still like to listen to Retards Attempting Poetry ? How sad.
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
I eat fried chicken and bring kool aid to school
&& dance *cough* a bit
==;

wow im "black" too then
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
i want to dance and sing
Posted 9/19/08
I know they claim watermelon to :[
Posted 9/19/08

jasminefilipino wrote:

LMAO stupid stereotypes! I.E. if you listen to i dunno.... 50 cent or lil wayne you're acting black, you breakdance you're acting black and so on and so on!

What the hell is up with people these days????????????



MARRY ME ;[?
Posted 9/19/08

Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Deathguitar wrote:

MODS! NOT A RACIST TOPIC!

Okay this thread is about how Mad i'm getting everything I do is now... "BLACK."

I Dance , OHHH YOU WANNT TO BE BLACK?

I Rap, OHHH YOU WANTT TO BE BLACK?

I eat fried chicken and bring kool aid packets to school .

OHHH YOU WANT TO BE BLACK.

WELL MAYBE I DONT. ;]


FLAME/DELETE IDC.


Just ingnore them,its stupid.
I am half balck and half white and people are like "You act White"
I am just like "whatever whocares,I am me."

Posted 9/19/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?


Idc , but i think they claim bald heads to.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.