First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Ignorant Black People
Posted 9/19/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?


l My friend Nate, who's black, just applauded what you said. Well played, old friend....well played.
Posted 9/19/08

vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?


l My friend Nate, who's black, just applauded what you said. Well played, old friend....well played.


Lol ;]
Posted 9/19/08

Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?


l My friend Nate, who's black, just applauded what you said. Well played, old friend....well played.


Lol ;]


lol Nate might piss you off, man. He's a black dude dating a Japanese Chick
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?


l My friend Nate, who's black, just applauded what you said. Well played, old friend....well played.


Lol ;]


lol Nate might piss you off, man. He's a black dude dating a Japanese Chick


Lucky bastard.
Posted 9/19/08

Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?


l My friend Nate, who's black, just applauded what you said. Well played, old friend....well played.


Lol ;]


lol Nate might piss you off, man. He's a black dude dating a Japanese Chick


Lucky bastard.


He can't rap, but he can dance I'm also envious of dancing skill. Like most white folks, I have absolutely no dancing ability.
Posted 9/19/08

vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?


l My friend Nate, who's black, just applauded what you said. Well played, old friend....well played.


Lol ;]


lol Nate might piss you off, man. He's a black dude dating a Japanese Chick


Lucky bastard.


He can't rap, but he can dance I'm also envious of dancing skill. Like most white folks, I have absolutely no dancing ability.


x) , I know alot of whites that can....Uhhhh...
dance
Posted 9/19/08

Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?


l My friend Nate, who's black, just applauded what you said. Well played, old friend....well played.


Lol ;]


lol Nate might piss you off, man. He's a black dude dating a Japanese Chick


Lucky bastard.


He can't rap, but he can dance I'm also envious of dancing skill. Like most white folks, I have absolutely no dancing ability.


x) , I know alot of whites that can....Uhhhh...
dance


I know that I can't. Besides, most pimps don't need to dance to attract girls.
Posted 9/19/08
Many (but not all) blacks dress 'ghetto/gangsta'
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
i noticed that too. there was this one white boy in my class in 10th grade and he dressed with baggy pants and huge jackers and had that slang of black ppl in the U.S and was teased acting black. but it wasnt that big deal though
32055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Handcuffed to the...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
yep yep sterotypes are wrong..but a lot of people are taught to be critical of other races, in many cultures. Comes down to the old herd instinct..if its different or doesnt look like us..kill it or stay away....but it can be cured...you just have to rise above that thinking.
Posted 9/19/08

vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?


l My friend Nate, who's black, just applauded what you said. Well played, old friend....well played.


LOL I wonder what kind of person I would be if I wasn't raised in the ghetto where the majority of people are African-American. I might be your typical boring Asian dude but fuck man I love black people, their culture is so much more fun then my Chinese culture
Posted 9/19/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?


l My friend Nate, who's black, just applauded what you said. Well played, old friend....well played.


LOL I wonder what kind of person I would be if I wasn't raised in the ghetto where the majority of people are African-American. I might be your typical boring Asian dude but fuck man I love black people, their culture is so much more fun then my Chinese culture


I Love my islander-ness.
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
that's not fair to call a whole race of people ignorant just cause you're ticked.
Posted 9/19/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?


l My friend Nate, who's black, just applauded what you said. Well played, old friend....well played.


LOL I wonder what kind of person I would be if I wasn't raised in the ghetto where the majority of people are African-American. I might be your typical boring Asian dude but fuck man I love black people, their culture is so much more fun then my Chinese culture


lol You hardly ever see a Chinese stand up comedian too.
Posted 9/19/08

vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

I know they claim watermelon to :[


What about Grape Drink?


l My friend Nate, who's black, just applauded what you said. Well played, old friend....well played.


LOL I wonder what kind of person I would be if I wasn't raised in the ghetto where the majority of people are African-American. I might be your typical boring Asian dude but fuck man I love black people, their culture is so much more fun then my Chinese culture


lol You hardly ever see a Chinese stand up comedian too.


I don't even think I know a single Chinese stand-up comedian... Stand-up comedy is actually new in the Chinese community their sense of humor is very different I believe and Chinese people seem to be more strict and serious too.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.