First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Murder , Is it bad?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

kuromeruneko wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:

When I first saw the topic, I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. But then I was like. How the hell do I explain how murder is bad? -___-

I think it's bad but sometimes necessary. If you kill for fun I recommend you to the closest mental facility; we have to right to play God. :|
But if your life is in danger and the only to safety is by killing someone, then go for it. Survival of the fittest kicks in then. It's pretty sad. Morals are dropped so easily when push comes to shove.


So if you kill animals for fun ? what would you say then eh ?


I never specified who you killed for fun, genius. Killing for fun in general is just stupid and sick. -_-


All i'm asking is since there both living breathing things, why can you kill animals but not people ?
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Underneath your bed
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:

When I first saw the topic, I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. But then I was like. How the hell do I explain how murder is bad? -___-

I think it's bad but sometimes necessary. If you kill for fun I recommend you to the closest mental facility; we have to right to play God. :|
But if your life is in danger and the only to safety is by killing someone, then go for it. Survival of the fittest kicks in then. It's pretty sad. Morals are dropped so easily when push comes to shove.


So if you kill animals for fun ? what would you say then eh ?


I never specified who you killed for fun, genius. Killing for fun in general is just stupid and sick. -_-


All i'm asking is since there both living breathing things, why can you kill animals but not people ?


Survival. We do it to eat and clothe. :|
Posted 9/19/08
If you really think that murder is good then go ahead and kill everybody.
Be one of the real people in this world.
I'll just stand here and watch you.

Show me rainbows that would last forever.
Let me hear an eternal music that will calm my soul.
And go put everybody in eternal slumber for they are sick of this world and so are you.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Deathguitar wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:

When I first saw the topic, I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. But then I was like. How the hell do I explain how murder is bad? -___-

I think it's bad but sometimes necessary. If you kill for fun I recommend you to the closest mental facility; we have to right to play God. :|
But if your life is in danger and the only to safety is by killing someone, then go for it. Survival of the fittest kicks in then. It's pretty sad. Morals are dropped so easily when push comes to shove.


So if you kill animals for fun ? what would you say then eh ?


Food chain get used to it.


All I'm going off of is that animals have no rights, so you can kill them to your hears content with out any legal action against you, unless its a protected species.
Also why would it be wrong to kill a person but not wrong to kill an animal ? what makes the difference ?
They are both living things ? so why is one allowed but the other not ?


Meh animal's are primitive , we can kill 100's of millions a day for food , but we can't kill some for fun?
hem , Your wrong.


I never said it was wrong, unless you a retarted environmentalist, then its wrong. im simply stating the fact that to humans, an animals life has no value, hence you can kill them, but to people ,a human life have value so you can't kill em. which makes no sence to me, but whatever.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Allhailodin wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:

When I first saw the topic, I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. But then I was like. How the hell do I explain how murder is bad? -___-

I think it's bad but sometimes necessary. If you kill for fun I recommend you to the closest mental facility; we have to right to play God. :|
But if your life is in danger and the only to safety is by killing someone, then go for it. Survival of the fittest kicks in then. It's pretty sad. Morals are dropped so easily when push comes to shove.


So if you kill animals for fun ? what would you say then eh ?


Food chain get used to it.


All I'm going off of is that animals have no rights, so you can kill them to your hears content with out any legal action against you, unless its a protected species.
Also why would it be wrong to kill a person but not wrong to kill an animal ? what makes the difference ?
They are both living things ? so why is one allowed but the other not ?


cannibalism makes the diff maybe
Posted 9/19/08
murder is bad.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

kuromeruneko wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:

When I first saw the topic, I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. But then I was like. How the hell do I explain how murder is bad? -___-

I think it's bad but sometimes necessary. If you kill for fun I recommend you to the closest mental facility; we have to right to play God. :|
But if your life is in danger and the only to safety is by killing someone, then go for it. Survival of the fittest kicks in then. It's pretty sad. Morals are dropped so easily when push comes to shove.


So if you kill animals for fun ? what would you say then eh ?


I never specified who you killed for fun, genius. Killing for fun in general is just stupid and sick. -_-


All i'm asking is since there both living breathing things, why can you kill animals but not people ?


Survival. We do it to eat and clothe. :|


Ok then ,by that logic, why when an animal kills a human, for food or because it got cornered and is scared, why is it wrong ?, but in the end that animal is trying to survive as well, so why does that animal have to die ?
Its simply trying to survive as well.
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Underneath your bed
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:

When I first saw the topic, I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. But then I was like. How the hell do I explain how murder is bad? -___-

I think it's bad but sometimes necessary. If you kill for fun I recommend you to the closest mental facility; we have to right to play God. :|
But if your life is in danger and the only to safety is by killing someone, then go for it. Survival of the fittest kicks in then. It's pretty sad. Morals are dropped so easily when push comes to shove.


So if you kill animals for fun ? what would you say then eh ?


I never specified who you killed for fun, genius. Killing for fun in general is just stupid and sick. -_-


All i'm asking is since there both living breathing things, why can you kill animals but not people ?


Survival. We do it to eat and clothe. :|


Ok then ,by that logic, why when an animal kills a human, for food or because it got cornered and is scared, why is it wrong ?, but in the end that animal is trying to survive as well, so why does that animal have to die ?
Its simply trying to survive as well.


I never said it was wrong. According to the LAW, it's wrong. All I said is that killing for survival is necessary. You just keep pushing words in my mouth, dude. D:

Anyway, there are countries who don't immediately condemn animals for killing humans for survival. Australia is a good example of that.
Posted 9/19/08
Murdering people is ok to me, would you care to murder me? A 16 year-old boy =)??

Btw, murder with a reason, do not kill people mindlessly, it makes you a nobody and worthless, in my opinion.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

kuromeruneko wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


kuromeruneko wrote:

When I first saw the topic, I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. But then I was like. How the hell do I explain how murder is bad? -___-

I think it's bad but sometimes necessary. If you kill for fun I recommend you to the closest mental facility; we have to right to play God. :|
But if your life is in danger and the only to safety is by killing someone, then go for it. Survival of the fittest kicks in then. It's pretty sad. Morals are dropped so easily when push comes to shove.


So if you kill animals for fun ? what would you say then eh ?


I never specified who you killed for fun, genius. Killing for fun in general is just stupid and sick. -_-


All i'm asking is since there both living breathing things, why can you kill animals but not people ?


Survival. We do it to eat and clothe. :|


Ok then ,by that logic, why when an animal kills a human, for food or because it got cornered and is scared, why is it wrong ?, but in the end that animal is trying to survive as well, so why does that animal have to die ?
Its simply trying to survive as well.


I never said it was wrong. According to the LAW, it's wrong. All I said is that killing for survival is necessary. You just keep pushing words in my mouth, dude. D:

Anyway, there are countries who don't immediately condemn animals for killing humans for survival. Australia is a good example of that.


Ugh i don't even care anyway, i don't value human or animal life anyway, so it dosen't matter to me.
Posted 9/19/08
yah its bad
1355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
i mean for real who hasnt killed someone nowadays lol
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Think about it:
Murder is wrong according to the law. Correct.
Murder is wrong according to morals. Debatable (apparently).
Laws are there for a reason. Correct.

Some laws have stupid reasons behind them, admittedly. But can you think of a society where we weren't brought up to believe killing our fellow man was wrong? How many people do you think would be left here?

It's obviously not black and white, and yes I think outside of the law (where killing is an absolute no-no, no matter the circumstances), IMO it's more about motives than results... so I am pro-euthanasia, and self defence.

But in general terms I think it's morally wrong, simply because we're human. It's human to be upset and enraged when someone close to you was killed. So why would you wish that on anyone else? Spite perhaps? Are you really that immature?

Uh yeah. I feel like a geek posting a long answer and all. Oh whatever.
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Murdering someone is bad and a crime. Murder is wrong according to law.
446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cambodia
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
I don't think that this is a question that should be asked. Murders are bad, and not actually just to the laws! I don't know if you guys lost someone. But I did, and it was because of a sickness, he fought so hard but he couldn't do anything... I guess we couldn't blame anyone so we had to move on with our lives but we never forgot him. And I think if he was murdered by someone, this would be much more awful... Everyone deserves to live and we don't just take lives of people away like that because it leaves wounds that can never be cure. Murder is bad for the person who has the right to live and also for the ones that loves him...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.