First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
MOD Corner
Tegoist
12606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Baka Land
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
HEya! first update here! Its pretty empty here, but we gotta start somewhere. I'm not really advertizing the group until i get it decent looking.

Things that need to be worked on:
-Profile front
-Pictures uploaded

A. PROFILE FRONT:
OK, so what sections do we want to have? I think the most obvious is a NEWS/UPDATES section, where we talk about NEWS about Tegoshi; what TV appereances he'll be on etc.

Other sections... ???

I'm going to make header images (like the ones on NEWS LOVE), but I need good pictures and ideas for all the sections.
Should we have a colour theme?

People like joining pretty groups, so I thought we should make it pretty before advertizing! YAY
Angel
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / facebook..lol
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
if i have time, i can find some good pics of tesshi..?lol
yeah i think we should have a colour theme.. weeeeeeeeeh i'm so excited..nyaha
Tegoist
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ummm...idk!!??
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
hmmmm i updated it a little because it felt so empty...feel free to change it
Posted 9/19/08
i hv many official pict of NEWS (mostly yuya's pict) n scans.. i'll take a look later
Tegoist
12606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Baka Land
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Post any pics you think would look good in a banner! The theme for the banner is PINK!
(also for the headers will be pink).

Angel
4645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
i have a question lol.. how come ppl keep having the image of tegoshi as pink?? haha.. i have more of a light blue image of him. =P okay i will look for pictures too! =D
Tegoist
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ummm...idk!!??
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

ulteyejx wrote:

i have a question lol.. how come ppl keep having the image of tegoshi as pink?? haha.. i have more of a light blue image of him. =P okay i will look for pictures too! =D


I think its because his favourite colour is pink
Angel
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / facebook..lol
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
who's making the banner? are we goona use the one that eloraong made?
Tegoist
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ummm...idk!!??
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
errrmmm i think DearBlue is making one but if she doesn't then we'll use eloraong's
Tegoist
12606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Baka Land
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
I'm making one too, but if it turns out crappy for some reason, we can use the current one.
:)

Posted 9/20/08
GULP gomen2..i posted in MOD CORNER thread.. i didnt realized it before...
Angel
10923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
Hey,how about making a "Banner Banaza" forum?Anybody who is interested in making us a banner or good at making one(and wanna make one for us) can post it over there...If there are any goods ones then we can use them....dat way we'll have more choices to choose from and we'll be able to change our banner from time to time....but i'll only start this forum if u guys agree to it
Tegoist
12606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Baka Land
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
OKdoki~ So it was suggested to have all these cute profi images (with the groups info) so i'm working on them now.

Here is one that is half done for the "concept" of Tegoism. I would put the description of Tegoism on this and post the image on the profile. Tell me what ya think!

EDIT- woah O__O it looks fuzzy for some reason. I can fix that on the final thing. >_<
Angel
10923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

DearBlue wrote:

OKdoki~ So it was suggested to have all these cute profi images (with the groups info) so i'm working on them now.

Here is one that is half done for the "concept" of Tegoism. I would put the description of Tegoism on this and post the image on the profile. Tell me what ya think!

EDIT- woah O__O it looks fuzzy for some reason. I can fix that on the final thing. >_<


I think it looks great....Two of my fav things put together....God Tegoshi + pink
Angel
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / facebook..lol
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

TeSsHi-AmY wrote:


DearBlue wrote:

OKdoki~ So it was suggested to have all these cute profi images (with the groups info) so i'm working on them now.

Here is one that is half done for the "concept" of Tegoism. I would put the description of Tegoism on this and post the image on the profile. Tell me what ya think!

EDIT- woah O__O it looks fuzzy for some reason. I can fix that on the final thing. >_<


I think it looks great....Two of my fav things put together....God Tegoshi + pink


wow!! sugee sugee sugee sugee!! i love it.. XD
minna if you want i'll ask my friend to make a banner for us. i have lots of friends who makes amazing banners.. i'm sorry, i realized i have friends like that just tis morning.. i'm kinda dense yesterday.. ._____.?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.