boy fairy?
40129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Richmond Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Alright... it says it was approved... which made me VERY excited.. but it was nowhere to be seen on the "create Avatar" page. When I got to that page, there was a new bunny girl (see mine: http://www.crunchyroll.com/crunchyland/show_avatar?avatar_id=123100 ) and a plushie doll and a dog O.o I snagged the bunny girl and decided to check back later to see if maybe it was still being uploaded into the system.... and now... it's back to the original ones. O.o Where is the "approved" Fairy boy and others?

XD by the way... I really like the pending Fox boy... but I seem to be the only one
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/avatarclass/?id=1875

The Boy Fairy is still currently on the pending page.

I'm guessing the others were just unapproved after some mistake in their approval save for the Onigiri Fighter. It could have been a wrong flick of the switch that got them approved from the start and they went beck and unapproved of those classes. You get a thumbs up for having a unique character in this case lol
Posted 9/19/08
is there such that
2515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

fenrirdragoon wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/avatarclass/?id=1875

The Boy Fairy is still currently on the pending page.

I'm guessing the others were just unapproved after some mistake in their approval save for the Onigiri Fighter. It could have been a wrong flick of the switch that got them approved from the start and they went beck and unapproved of those classes. You get a thumbs up for having a unique character in this case lol


i dont think thats the fairy boy she was talking about...the one that got approved was this:

too bad it got unapproved... even though he got more that 650 votes and 3.9 stars.... i hope the mods could explain that
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

begonia1880 wrote:


fenrirdragoon wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/avatarclass/?id=1875

The Boy Fairy is still currently on the pending page.

I'm guessing the others were just unapproved after some mistake in their approval save for the Onigiri Fighter. It could have been a wrong flick of the switch that got them approved from the start and they went beck and unapproved of those classes. You get a thumbs up for having a unique character in this case lol


i dont think thats the fairy boy she was talking about...the one that got approved was this:

too bad it got unapproved... even though he got more that 650 votes and 3.9 stars.... i hope the mods could explain that


because he is naked lol
468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

phame wrote:


begonia1880 wrote:


fenrirdragoon wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/avatarclass/?id=1875

The Boy Fairy is still currently on the pending page.

I'm guessing the others were just unapproved after some mistake in their approval save for the Onigiri Fighter. It could have been a wrong flick of the switch that got them approved from the start and they went beck and unapproved of those classes. You get a thumbs up for having a unique character in this case lol


i dont think thats the fairy boy she was talking about...the one that got approved was this:

too bad it got unapproved... even though he got more that 650 votes and 3.9 stars.... i hope the mods could explain that


because he is naked lol


so? the female fairy and the cutie are naked too:p
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
i think it's just that one mod approved it. but another sees that they're unfit to be approved (yet) so it's unapproved since there's only approve or disapprove option. maybe submiting again?
Posted 9/21/08
boy ????????????????as in fairy em not cool
40129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Richmond Virginia
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
The dark skinned fairy is the one I was talking about... thanks for everyone for answering this and I did still get the cute bunny girl! XD Of course she'll have to remain naked since I can't put clothes on her! XD
You must be logged in to post.