First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
[Couple] Hwanhee & Hwayobi
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

aca6nisa wrote:

Yeah, I love Hwayobi and Hwanhee couple.
Seriously, I like Hwayobi since X-Man day, she's cute and very funny.
But, I think Hwayobi should change her style a bit.


i totally agree with you Hwayobi should change her style a bit but still she's cute and very funny Hwanhee is so hot, right?
Member
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Maybe like Sol Bi and many other girls that came on WGM, she will get 'prettier' as time goes on (if she goes on the show for sure though) I think Hwayobi is in her awkward moments XD
Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08

Syazajuhari wrote:


yokesoe wrote:


Syazajuhari wrote:

Is the new couple Choi Jin Young & Lee Hyun Ji, Hwanhee & Hwayobi, Marco & Son Dam Bi Current Couples or just for episode 25?


at first they 'll choose one of them for replacement of anbi. and another .....don't know yet.


really? why did they do that for? replacement of anbi? they're leaving?



for ur information, may be you already known.



CarmelM412 wrote:

"Solbi Sobs As Leaving We Got Married Becomes Reality,"
Monday September 22, 2008 Korea




The farewell vacation mission for the four make-believe couples on MBC “We Got Married” will be shown next as we will finally know who will stay and who will depart. Andy and Solbi are already confirmed to be the first to exit.

Due to some issues and the continuation of what happened 2 weeks earlier, I wasn’t really interested in anything else yesterday. I was more concerned with what they would be showing in the preview instead. What did they expect me to do? I couldn’t possibly watch in peace and joy after all the drama created in the past week by the PDs who gave interview after interview about the possibility of the couples staying and then leaving the next instance.

Andy and Solbi had gone to Namsan Park on 16th September for a stroll as part of their farewell vacation mission. They reminisced about the make-believe married life for the past 8 months and sorted out their emotions which Solbi especially had difficulty controlling. The PD claimed, “The recording was done under a very serene atmosphere and Solbi couldn’t quite control her emotions at the end as she started tearing heavily. This was inevitable since Solbi developed very deep feelings during the past 8 months of recording.

The “Ant Couple”, Crown J and Seo In Young decided to go through something that each of them wanted to do the most as part of their farewell vacation mission. The sporty Crown J dragged In Young to exercise via rollerblading which left In Young in some difficulty as she hated sweating. In Young meanwhile dragged Crown J along for her favorite activity, shopping.

Alex and Shin Ae was different. On 7th September, Shin Ae went to Ewha Womans University to attend Alex’s first solo concert as part of their mission. The PDs expressed, “Compared to the usual farewell vacations, they decided to use Alex’s concert as an avenue to act out their mission instead.”

Due to Hyun Joong’s health issue earlier last week, the filming of their farewell vacation mission was posting and didn’t make it to the preview. Most viewers including me are just concerned about who’s going to stay and leave. But just prepare yourself to cry buckets. Emotional episodes ahead.

source: coolsmurf


75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

yokesoe wrote:


Syazajuhari wrote:


yokesoe wrote:


Syazajuhari wrote:

Is the new couple Choi Jin Young & Lee Hyun Ji, Hwanhee & Hwayobi, Marco & Son Dam Bi Current Couples or just for episode 25?


at first they 'll choose one of them for replacement of anbi. and another .....don't know yet.


really? why did they do that for? replacement of anbi? they're leaving?



for ur information, may be you already known.



CarmelM412 wrote:

"Solbi Sobs As Leaving We Got Married Becomes Reality,"
Monday September 22, 2008 Korea




The farewell vacation mission for the four make-believe couples on MBC “We Got Married” will be shown next as we will finally know who will stay and who will depart. Andy and Solbi are already confirmed to be the first to exit.

Due to some issues and the continuation of what happened 2 weeks earlier, I wasn’t really interested in anything else yesterday. I was more concerned with what they would be showing in the preview instead. What did they expect me to do? I couldn’t possibly watch in peace and joy after all the drama created in the past week by the PDs who gave interview after interview about the possibility of the couples staying and then leaving the next instance.

Andy and Solbi had gone to Namsan Park on 16th September for a stroll as part of their farewell vacation mission. They reminisced about the make-believe married life for the past 8 months and sorted out their emotions which Solbi especially had difficulty controlling. The PD claimed, “The recording was done under a very serene atmosphere and Solbi couldn’t quite control her emotions at the end as she started tearing heavily. This was inevitable since Solbi developed very deep feelings during the past 8 months of recording.

The “Ant Couple”, Crown J and Seo In Young decided to go through something that each of them wanted to do the most as part of their farewell vacation mission. The sporty Crown J dragged In Young to exercise via rollerblading which left In Young in some difficulty as she hated sweating. In Young meanwhile dragged Crown J along for her favorite activity, shopping.

Alex and Shin Ae was different. On 7th September, Shin Ae went to Ewha Womans University to attend Alex’s first solo concert as part of their mission. The PDs expressed, “Compared to the usual farewell vacations, they decided to use Alex’s concert as an avenue to act out their mission instead.”

Due to Hyun Joong’s health issue earlier last week, the filming of their farewell vacation mission was posting and didn’t make it to the preview. Most viewers including me are just concerned about who’s going to stay and leave. But just prepare yourself to cry buckets. Emotional episodes ahead.

source: coolsmurf










ahh really? what a pity solbi seems so sad.
btw, it's like we are talking so much
thanks for your help! <3
Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08

Syazajuhari wrote:


yokesoe wrote:


Syazajuhari wrote:


yokesoe wrote:


Syazajuhari wrote:

Is the new couple Choi Jin Young & Lee Hyun Ji, Hwanhee & Hwayobi, Marco & Son Dam Bi Current Couples or just for episode 25?


at first they 'll choose one of them for replacement of anbi. and another .....don't know yet.


really? why did they do that for? replacement of anbi? they're leaving?



for ur information, may be you already known.



CarmelM412 wrote:

"Solbi Sobs As Leaving We Got Married Becomes Reality,"
Monday September 22, 2008 Korea




The farewell vacation mission for the four make-believe couples on MBC “We Got Married” will be shown next as we will finally know who will stay and who will depart. Andy and Solbi are already confirmed to be the first to exit.

Due to some issues and the continuation of what happened 2 weeks earlier, I wasn’t really interested in anything else yesterday. I was more concerned with what they would be showing in the preview instead. What did they expect me to do? I couldn’t possibly watch in peace and joy after all the drama created in the past week by the PDs who gave interview after interview about the possibility of the couples staying and then leaving the next instance.

Andy and Solbi had gone to Namsan Park on 16th September for a stroll as part of their farewell vacation mission. They reminisced about the make-believe married life for the past 8 months and sorted out their emotions which Solbi especially had difficulty controlling. The PD claimed, “The recording was done under a very serene atmosphere and Solbi couldn’t quite control her emotions at the end as she started tearing heavily. This was inevitable since Solbi developed very deep feelings during the past 8 months of recording.

source: coolsmurf




ahh really? what a pity solbi seems so sad.
btw, it's like we are talking so much
thanks for your help! <3


although i like Hwanhee & Hwayobi ,'m feeling sad for solbi.i think PD is playing the hearts of innocent ones. i think it's cruel.

Member
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / KL
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
i prefer this couple among the other new couples....
hwayobi's personality is interesting...
at home she wear so nice, at the supermarket vice versa.....
firstly i thought hwanhee was mean and harsh....
but after a while can see that he is not that mean and harsh...


1908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Down the Yellow B...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
wahh...i always loved Hwayobi's personality (her dizty-ness and her spacey attitude) it leaves off a very comic way of her showing her self ... but as for the guy Hwanhee, don't really know his personality well but i am expecting alot of this couple to bring me laughs with their dorky-ness and interesting personalities to crash!!
Member
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
love this couple. So sweet. they will become popular like others love them and all other couple. WGM yeehaa!!!!!!!!!!
Member
1862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Phils.
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
i only saw the singing clip of this couple...
but i liked the girl here in xman she was funny
so its warmed me to this couple
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / states
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
lol they were soo cute how he kept messing with her to cute
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08

yokesoe wrote:


Syazajuhari wrote:


yokesoe wrote:


Syazajuhari wrote:


yokesoe wrote:


Syazajuhari wrote:

Is the new couple Choi Jin Young & Lee Hyun Ji, Hwanhee & Hwayobi, Marco & Son Dam Bi Current Couples or just for episode 25?


at first they 'll choose one of them for replacement of anbi. and another .....don't know yet.


really? why did they do that for? replacement of anbi? they're leaving?



for ur information, may be you already known.



CarmelM412 wrote:

"Solbi Sobs As Leaving We Got Married Becomes Reality,"
Monday September 22, 2008 Korea




The farewell vacation mission for the four make-believe couples on MBC “We Got Married” will be shown next as we will finally know who will stay and who will depart. Andy and Solbi are already confirmed to be the first to exit.

Due to some issues and the continuation of what happened 2 weeks earlier, I wasn’t really interested in anything else yesterday. I was more concerned with what they would be showing in the preview instead. What did they expect me to do? I couldn’t possibly watch in peace and joy after all the drama created in the past week by the PDs who gave interview after interview about the possibility of the couples staying and then leaving the next instance.

Andy and Solbi had gone to Namsan Park on 16th September for a stroll as part of their farewell vacation mission. They reminisced about the make-believe married life for the past 8 months and sorted out their emotions which Solbi especially had difficulty controlling. The PD claimed, “The recording was done under a very serene atmosphere and Solbi couldn’t quite control her emotions at the end as she started tearing heavily. This was inevitable since Solbi developed very deep feelings during the past 8 months of recording.

source: coolsmurf




ahh really? what a pity solbi seems so sad.
btw, it's like we are talking so much
thanks for your help! <3


although i like Hwanhee & Hwayobi ,'m feeling sad for solbi.i think PD is playing the hearts of innocent ones. i think it's cruel.




Why it have to be solbi and andy anyway? i love them<3
but at the same time i like Hwanhee & Hwayobi too.
Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / manila
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
love the voice of these two... =)
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Hwayobi is the less act cute version of saori. she's just naturally cute and talented. hwanhee is soooo good looking ! bad boys are always hotter (:
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Thailand
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Hwayobi reminde me of Nodame.Her skill of playing piano is very excellent
and she is very talented.But it seems that her personality is a little weird.
This couple is very unique
Member
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Det. MI
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
he's brutally honest LOL but really funny! This couple is cute. They sing amazing together! I was impressed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.