First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply my own chara transforms
Creator
9091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / manga
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
can yu make it look more like ths?

Creator
4938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08
am sorry that i didn't make her mysticcal
okay i will draw her like that
Creator
9091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / manga
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
no dont worry sis... its alrite... i shouldve spoken up earlier but i dun go on as much anymore cuz of freakin school! i dun mean to yell XD
Moderator
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At somewhere :)
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Can you make a transformation for me?
I want to transform in a girl like my chara,
an chinese dress, and dragon wings, a dragon tail..
And.. I have blonde hair... :)
Creator
9091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / manga
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
kk ill draw tht and ill try
Moderator
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At somewhere :)
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Awww, that's nice of you Brusk~Sama!!
Member
16147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / crunchyroll?
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
i wolud like my character to have brown hair in pigtails with a hula dancer outfit like shana's
and please put the top in blue or purple or orange please.
Moderator
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At somewhere :)
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

breggena wrote:

ok i want to draw you chara owner transforms so tell me how to draw her
first i will say the name of the one i want to draw
first one brusktell me how i can draw mystical yang or yin i really don't know



Can you make the clothes like this:

Not the hair, but the clothes and the item in her hand ^_^ ( Dunno what the enlish word is for that )

And the hair..., ( blonde hair! ) can you make that in a ponytail? =3
Member
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Fireworks
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
i got a example of tintinchan and brusk's transformed!





* i know its ugly * you don't have to tell me on the comments,,,,,,
Moderator
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At somewhere :)
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

FunkyStreetNightGal wrote:

i got a example of tintinchan and brusk's transformed!





* i know its ugly * you don't have to tell me on the comments,,,,,,


IT ISN'T UGLY! it's cute!! :D

Member
14024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Moderator
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At somewhere :)
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

princesssakuraharuno wrote:




Oowh, that's cute! =D
I also can't wait until your Chara-nari is done ;)
I love transfromations of people =3
Member
14024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

TinTinChan wrote:


princesssakuraharuno wrote:




Oowh, that's cute! =D
I also can't wait until your Chara-nari is done ;)
I love transfromations of people =3


Oooo! Thanks!
Cant Wait for Your Chara-Nari Too!
I know ur chara-nari will be uber cute! ><
Moderator
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / At somewhere :)
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

princesssakuraharuno wrote:


TinTinChan wrote:


princesssakuraharuno wrote:




Oowh, that's cute! =D
I also can't wait until your Chara-nari is done ;)
I love transfromations of people =3


Oooo! Thanks!
Cant Wait for Your Chara-Nari Too!
I know ur chara-nari will be uber cute! ><


Heheh, thank you ^_^
I also think that my chara-nari will be so cute!
Your Transformation is gonna be so cool! With angel-wings.., and love arrow, and a BEAUTIFUL dress! :D
En Breggena draws so good, the transformations of you and me gonna be amazing!
Member
14024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

TinTinChan wrote:


princesssakuraharuno wrote:


TinTinChan wrote:


princesssakuraharuno wrote:




Oowh, that's cute! =D
I also can't wait until your Chara-nari is done ;)
I love transfromations of people =3


Oooo! Thanks!
Cant Wait for Your Chara-Nari Too!
I know ur chara-nari will be uber cute! ><


Heheh, thank you ^_^
I also think that my chara-nari will be so cute!
Your Transformation is gonna be so cool! With angel-wings.., and love arrow, and a BEAUTIFUL dress! :D
En Breggena draws so good, the transformations of you and me gonna be amazing!


:) I sooooooooo cant wait to see how cute the chara-naris gonna be!!! xD
And breggena can totally make it cute with her great drawing skills! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.